Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account in foreign countries (iran)

Hellow guys im using spotify in iran but im a premium user its been a while i cant connect to server without Vpn or ... I can't understand im free to use spotify anywhere with internet connection with premium account!! Help -

• Hellow guys im using spotify in iran but im a premium user its been a while i cant connect to server without Vpn or ... I can't understand im free to use spotify anywhere with internet connection wit...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random device accessing my account

Hi,I've been having this issue for a few weeks now where I get interrupted wholeness listening to music by a pop saying that a random device (Blade 5) is connecting and if is like to continue listening on my device. Whoever this person is has been us...

• Hi, I've been having this issue for a few weeks now where I get interrupted wholeness listening to music by a pop saying that a random device (Blade 5) is connecting and if is like to continue lis...
  • jfuturistic
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't remember my password and because I forgot the password of the email I was using

Hello can you please help me. I've been using spotify and for some weird reason it logged me out of my account. When I tried logging in turned out I forgot my password. I tried to reset it using my email but the thing is I also did forget my email pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello can you please help me. I've been using spotify and for some weird reason it logged me out of my account. When I tried logging in turned out I forgot my password. I tried to reset it using my e...
  • emmypatrimonio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Capa da playlist 'Descobertas da Semana'

É possível alterar a imagem da capa referente à playlist 'Descobertas da Semana' ou desvincular a playlist da página inicial do aplicativo?

• Casual Listener
  • É possível alterar a imagem da capa referente à playlist 'Descobertas da Semana' ou desvincular a playlist da página inicial do aplicativo?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password and email address doesn't work anymore

So I don't remember my password anymore and my email address doesn't work anymore. How have i log in is I have log with facebook account. Bigger problem is that I have subscription what i need cancel because I'm student and now i'm not able to do it....

• Casual Listener
  • So I don't remember my password anymore and my email address doesn't work anymore.  How have i log in is I have log with facebook account. Bigger problem is that I have subscription what i need ...
  • ILMF
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted my Facebook account, now I can't access Spotify

I deleted my Facebook account, but now I can't open my Spotify account. I am a premium user.

• I deleted my Facebook account, but now I can't open my Spotify account. I am a premium user.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in works for a second then says incorrect password

I'm having problems logging in. Basically, I login and it works for a split second and then I'm brought back to the login page and told I have an incorrect password with error code 3. Any ideas?

• I'm having problems logging in. Basically, I login and it works for a split second and then I'm brought back to the login page and told I have an incorrect password with error code 3.   Any id...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

My Premium account is hacked and I can't find a way to get them out of my account. My spotify is linked to Facebook and I changed my facebook password and logged out of all devices and they still are hacking it. Can someone please help?

• My Premium account is hacked and I can't find a way to get them out of my account. My spotify is linked to Facebook and I changed my facebook password and logged out of all devices and they still are...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

A while ago I set up a Spotify account using my day-to-day email adress, but abandonned it after 30 days because at the time I didn't want to purchase premium. Then some time later I set up a new account and purchased premium, but I couldn't use my d...

• A while ago I set up a Spotify account using my day-to-day email adress, but abandonned it after 30 days because at the time I didn't want to purchase premium. Then some time later I set up a new acc...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why is my facebook account different from my email account when they are the same email?

Hey, I have just gotten Spotify premium on my facebook account through vodafone but for some reason it won't let me login to my account via facebook. if i mannually enter my email and password it comes up with an account that is not linked to my face...

• Visitor
  • Hey, I have just gotten Spotify premium on my facebook account through vodafone but for some reason it won't let me login to my account via facebook.   if i mannually enter my email and p...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade to new iPhone / "You've already created an account.." error

Hi all,I upgraded to the new iPhone, whipped my old one and now I try to login to Spotify and I receive the error "Login Failed. You've already created an account with this email address". Went to my profile, removed all devices, and it still doesn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I upgraded to the new iPhone, whipped my old one and now I try to login to Spotify and I receive the error "Login Failed. You've already created an account with this email address".  W...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

billing

how do you get some one at spotify to actuallt talk to you or at least respond to your emails

• Casual Listener
  • how do you get some one at spotify to actuallt talk to you or at least respond to your emails 
  • rullerbuller
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kreditkarte wird nicht akzeptiert

Hallo,ich habe versucht meinen Studentenrabatt zu verlängern, aber wenn ich meine Kreditkartendaten eingeben kommt immer folgende Fehlermeldung:Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter scheinen einen schlechten Tag zu haben. Keine Sorge, die Karte...

• Hallo, ich habe versucht meinen Studentenrabatt zu verlängern, aber wenn ich meine Kreditkartendaten eingeben kommt immer folgende Fehlermeldung: Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter schein...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Email not changing

Okay, so i've been using my facebook for Spotify and i've tried changing my email in Facebook but i still don't see the change in Spotify, need help ASAP.

• Okay, so i've been using my facebook for Spotify and i've tried changing my email in Facebook but i still don't see the change in Spotify, need help ASAP.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! REDEEM SPOTIFY CARDS

I can't activate my spotify gift card, the site keeps having a blackout is there any other way I can activate my spotify ?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't activate my spotify gift card, the site keeps having a blackout is there any other way I can activate my spotify ?
  • Celinee__
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

60 Days Premium for free?

Hi, I was about the purchase the 60 days premium for free. But, when I was transferred to the purchase page it was telling me I would be paying full price for it instead.Am I unable to have the free 60 days premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was about the purchase the 60 days premium for free. But, when I was transferred to the purchase page it was telling me I would be paying full price for it instead. Am I unable to hav...
  • murphgirl75
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Account gewijzigd zonder toestemming

Hoi allemaal,Zaterdag 25 februari heb ik ervoor gekozen om 30dagen Spotify Premium te gebruiken.Dit werkte allemaal top en hier heb ik ook een betaalbewijs voor ontvangen via de mail.De volgende dag wilde ik inloggen op een ander apparaat, en was mij...

• Hoi allemaal, Zaterdag 25 februari heb ik ervoor gekozen om 30dagen Spotify Premium te gebruiken. Dit werkte allemaal top en hier heb ik ook een betaalbewijs voor ontvangen via de mail. De volgend...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my country to suit my music preferences

Am i able to change my country on spotify to suit my music preferences? Like i want to listen to got7 music and it isnt avaliable so i want to change it to korea, can i do that even though im not going to korea i purely want to do it because of my mu...

• Am i able to change my country on spotify to suit my music preferences?  Like i want to listen to got7 music and it isnt avaliable so i want to change it to korea, can i do that even though im n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have I been charged twice?

I hav been charge twice this month, n I don't understand why...? First charge: Spotify P01FFFC456 Second charge: Sportify P0200961BA I only have ONE account, can somebody fix it so I either don't pay next month or get the payment back as soon as poss...

• Casual Listener
  • I hav been charge twice this month, n I don't understand why...? First charge: Spotify P01FFFC456 Second charge: Sportify P0200961BA   I only have ONE account, can somebody fix it so I either do...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist disappear

I have around 10 playlist but one of them just disappeared yesterday. I checked some solutions but none of them worked

• Casual Listener
  • I have around 10 playlist but one of them just disappeared yesterday. I checked some solutions but none of them worked 😞
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes