Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

7 day free trial

now with the new version you can't start 7 days trial? please help me

• now with the new version you can't start 7 days trial? please help me
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me connect to Facebook. Tech support has given up on me.

Hi Everyone. I can't connect to Facebook. Well, I can and can't. I can't see my friends. Tech support keeps giving me the basics on how to connect and can't seem to get it through their heads that it doesn't work. I'm a very skilled user. OK, in the ...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone. I can't connect to Facebook. Well, I can and can't. I can't see my friends. Tech support keeps giving me the basics on how to connect and can't seem to get it through their heads that it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get a family member onto my family account.

I cant get a family member onto my account. This is horribly frustrating since the instructions from Spotify are difficult to follow. It seems I got two other family members on without issue. Trying to find a way to contact Spotify but it seems impos...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get a family member onto my account. This is horribly frustrating since the instructions from Spotify are difficult to follow. It seems I got two other family members on without issue.  T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your spotify is being used in another location'

So I think my account hasn't been properly unlinked to a Sonos player I used to use but I can't work out how to get it unlinked via my account? It's quite frustrating being booted off mid song!

• Casual Listener
  • So I think my account hasn't been properly unlinked to a Sonos player I used to use but I can't work out how to get it unlinked via my account? It's quite frustrating being booted off mid song!
  • Captain_greyfox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unblock a friend on messaging

I accidentally blocked a friend on messaging. Is there any way to undo this?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally blocked a friend on messaging.  Is there any way to undo this?
  • cricboy13
  • 26 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 23 likes

Change language of the communication emails I receive

Hello Spotify Community, I would like to change the Language of the communication emails I receive from Spotify on daily or weekly basis. Emails are sent from the following mail (hello@spotify.comCurrently those emails are being delivered in Spanish,...

• Hello Spotify Community,   I would like to change the Language of the communication emails I receive from Spotify on daily or weekly basis. Emails are sent from the following mail (hello@spoti...
  • jonwyler
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotif Premium Familiy - Offline-Limits?

good day everybody, if i subscribe for spotify-premium family, does that limit of 3 333 offline songs apply to each single sub-account or the whole account in one? meaning, can every single of the 6 sub-users save 3 333 songs offline or 555? thx a lo...

• good day everybody,   if i subscribe for spotify-premium family, does that limit of 3 333 offline songs apply to each single sub-account or the whole account in one?   meaning, can ever...
  • nimok05
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password

I keep trying to reset my password. I go to my email then click the link and create a password. As soon as I submit it says something along the lines of "sorry your time has expired. Please try again." Why is this?

• I keep trying to reset my password. I go to my email then click the link and create a password. As soon as I submit it says something along the lines of "sorry your time has expired. Please try again...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al agregar a un familiar al Plan Familiar Premium

Hola!Hace unos días sacaron las cuentas de mis hermanos de mi plan familiar, no me avisaron ni nos preguntaron antes nada. Ahora que intentamos agregarlos de nuevo nos aparece que no se pudo confirmar que residen en mi mismo domicilio a pesar de que ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Hace unos días sacaron las cuentas de mis hermanos de mi plan familiar, no me avisaron ni nos preguntaron antes nada. Ahora que intentamos agregarlos de nuevo nos aparece que no se pudo confir...
  • Santos2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country on account

Hello I've followed all the instructions to change the country on my account to Australia. The payment has been changed over to my Australian account but it wont change over in my account information. How do I change this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I've followed all the instructions to change the country on my account to Australia. The payment has been changed over to my Australian account but it wont change over in my account in...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't permanently close out Spotify account.

So...I go to my profile settings to close out my spotify account. The orig email I used to sign up is no longer a valid email nor is the email address even accessible. Yahoo deactivated the email address due to inactivity. So I tried to follow instru...

• Visitor
  • So...I go to my profile settings to close out my spotify account.  The orig email I used to sign up is no longer a valid email nor is the email address even accessible.  Yahoo deactivated t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant acces to my account

I forgot my email account and im still logged in my device, but i cant remember my password, so i cant logg in a different device, how i can know my email registered in my account, because the app said that sent me and email, i check my emails and i ...

• I forgot my email account and im still logged in my device, but i cant remember my password, so i cant logg in a different device, how i can know my email registered in my account, because the app sa...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was set up incorrectly

How do I start my account set up from the beginning? The name address payment was all set up incorrectly

• How do I start my account set up from the beginning? The name address payment was all set up incorrectly  
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address changed without my consent

I got an email saying my email address has been changed but I didn't do it and I don't recognize the email address. I tried to change it back but I log in through Facebook so I don't recall ever setting up a password. I tried some of the passwords th...

• Regular
  • I got an email saying my email address has been changed but I didn't do it and I don't recognize the email address.  I tried to change it back but I log in through Facebook so I don't recall eve...
  • Ssyd
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching Countries

I have been back and forth to Australia, so I've had to consistently switch my account profile for the country I'm in. It's been over two weeks at home now so I currently can't use my Spotify unless I change my profile to Canadian settings. However, ...

• I have been back and forth to Australia, so I've had to consistently switch my account profile for the country I'm in. It's been over two weeks at home now so I currently can't use my Spotify unless ...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New login

I just made my " family Premium" and i cant remember my password.And, i cant do login in my email.Can i change the email off redefintion?Please Help me

• I just made my " family Premium" and i cant remember my password. And, i cant do login in my email. Can i change the email off redefintion? Please Help me
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 2x a month

Waiting for Response: Please, please respond and/or refund!! Charged 2x per month ongoingFrom: smithcarrollTo: PatriciaSent: ‎2017-03-29 08:20 PMRead: Not Yet Read Hello, I have been charged 2x per month for several months possibly even a couple of y...

•   Waiting for Response:  Please, please respond and/or refund!! Charged 2x per month ongoing From: smithcarroll To:   Patricia Sent: ‎2017-03-29 08:20 PM Read:...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas não reproduzem sem internet

Olá, tenho uma conta Premium no Spotify. Porém, quando não estou com internet, as músicas não reproduzem!! Todas as vezes que ligo o Wi-Fi ou 3g começa a baixar todas as músicas novamente. O que eu faço?

• Olá, tenho uma conta Premium no Spotify. Porém, quando não estou com internet, as músicas não reproduzem!! Todas as vezes que ligo o Wi-Fi ou 3g começa a baixar todas as músicas novamente. O que eu f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password

I am trying to de-link my Facebook account from Spotify. I requested the link to set a device password, but every time I click the link to do so, I get an error page. This has been happening for a couple of weeks. Can anyone help fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to de-link my Facebook account from Spotify. I requested the link to set a device password, but every time I click the link to do so, I get an error page. This has been happening for a co...
  • cswestii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes