Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password recovery

Hey! My mother forgot her password, I tried to recover it by the usual way, half an hour and still no recovery email. I double checked the email, it's correct, the website (https://www.spotify.com/hu/password-reset/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=logi...

• Hey!   My mother forgot her password, I tried to recover it by the usual way, half an hour and still no recovery email. I double checked the email, it's correct, the website (https://www.spoti...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error when trying to create a device password?

Last night I attempted to setup a device password on my account so that I could access Spotify through a device which requires a username and password, which I do not currently have setup, as I originally my account with Facebook. I went and found th...

• Casual Listener
  • Last night I attempted to setup a device password on my account so that I could access Spotify through a device which requires a username and password, which I do not currently have setup, as I origi...
  • Mainegrw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium

I signed up to Spotify premium with vodafone a few years ago. I then switched to another network. In December I signed up for the free trial with my account and it still says that my account is linked to Vodafone. Any help?

• I signed up to Spotify premium with vodafone a few years ago. I then switched to another network. In December I signed up for the free trial with my account and it still says that my account is linke...
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

my premium just stopped and i did not quit my subscription and it worked like an hour ago and now it says that i dont have premium and my premium runs out the 3rd of april but it stopped noe

• my premium just stopped and i did not quit my subscription and it worked like an hour ago and now it says that i dont have premium and my premium runs out the 3rd of april but it stopped noe
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add to playlists

Anyone else having the option of not adding to playlists or sharing, basically all my buttons to the right of a song are not working like adding, go to album etc.

• Regular
  • Anyone else having the option of not adding to playlists or sharing, basically all my buttons to the right of a song are not working like adding, go to album etc. 
  • Younghappydude
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel suscription

Hi, im having problems with my spotify family, None of the members have spotify, because it shows that we do not live in the same address what we can do since none live in the same direction and the position was already held

• Hi, im having problems with my spotify family, None of the members have spotify, because it shows that we do not live in the same address what we can do since none live in the same direction and the ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

can someone help me with this premium ??

• Casual Listener
  • can someone help me with this premium ??
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to my music when my subscription expires?

Will I kepp my playlists and my saved songs, only losing the downloads? I've put a lot of time going through albums removing songs I don't listen to. Will that reset?

• Will I kepp my playlists and my saved songs, only losing the downloads? I've put a lot of time going through albums removing songs I don't listen to. Will that reset?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't I have premium Spotify?

I had sotify premium family, but one day my account no longer had it while the rest of my family still has it.

• Casual Listener
  • I had sotify premium family, but one day my account no longer had it while the rest of my family still has it.  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My radio stations are missing

I have premium on my iPhone. I use it everyday working. Yesterday I listened to some of my radio stations but now today the stations are just gone, all of them. The only stations I see are the recommended. Where did my stations go?!

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium on my iPhone. I use it everyday working. Yesterday I listened to some of my radio stations but now today the stations are just gone, all of them. The only stations I see are the recomm...
  • teriyfox
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login

Hi I can't login to my spotify account when I try to sign in it say me you already make an account with this email I try another new email also but it's not someone please help meeeeeeee

• Visitor
  • Hi I can't login to my spotify account when I try to sign in it say me you already make an account with this email I try another new email also but it's not someone please help meeeeeeee
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My bank or payments provider is having a bad day Error

I used to have a Premium subscription, but my credit card got blocked so It was cancelledWhen I tried to subscribe again to have a Premium account, Spotify doesn't accept my card, I always use this card for online payments but everytime spotify says ...

• I used to have a Premium subscription, but my credit card got blocked so It was cancelled When I tried to subscribe again to have a Premium account, Spotify doesn't accept my card, I always use this...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed. Please cancel all charges.

My bank has been billed two separate charges each month. I cancelled my subscription back in January, a family pkg., and I started a solo account same time. I am still being billed for $15 /month for a subscription I cancelled two months ago?!? I hav...

• My bank has been billed two separate charges each month. I cancelled my subscription back in January, a family pkg., and I started a solo account same time. I am still being billed for $15 /month for...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student that has been getting overcharged

Hello! I'm a student that signed up for the student discount a couple years ago. I know I've renewed my student membership at least once, but now I see that my last five months have been charged the full price. I know how to renew, but is there any p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I'm a student that signed up for the student discount a couple years ago. I know I've renewed my student membership at least once, but now I see that my last five months have been charg...
  • norelco13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged on debit and credit cards

Hi, I just noticed I have been charged on both my debit and credit card. I'd prefer not to share my screen shots but will do so over direct email. Please email my personal email account to verify where these charges are coming from.

• Hi, I just noticed I have been charged on both my debit and credit card. I'd prefer not to share my screen shots but will do so over direct email. Please email my personal email account to verify whe...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is hacked

Hello. All of a sudden I got an email that my email linked to my account has been changed and if this is okay then don't worry but if not contact this email: account-details-changed@spotify.com. THis is weird and straight away thought it is a scam BU...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. All of a sudden I got an email that my email linked to my account has been changed and if this is okay then don't worry but if not contact this email: account-details-changed@spotify.com....
  • moponen88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Not Working

So I cancelled my premium subscription which ended yesterday. I am now trying to open a student account using my NUS extra card and it's saying the number I'm entering is invalid (it isn't). I'm entering the long number across the front. Can someone ...

• So I cancelled my premium subscription which ended yesterday. I am now trying to open a student account using my NUS extra card and it's saying the number I'm entering is invalid (it isn't). I'm ente...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no se puede confirmar tu direccion. Plan familiar

Ayuda. Mi cuenta esta ligada con facebook. pero en ningun lado puedo ver mi direccion que esta dada de alta. mis familiares no se pueden activar, incluso mi esposa (cuenta familiar que ya estaba funcionando) hoy le llego un correo diciendo que no pod...

• Ayuda. Mi cuenta esta ligada con facebook. pero en ningun lado puedo ver mi direccion que esta dada de alta. mis familiares no se pueden activar, incluso mi esposa (cuenta familiar que ya estaba func...
  • Rottley
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes