Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Avsluta headspace

Jag skaffade headspace men vill avsluta det. Kan inte hitta någonstans överhuvudtaget hur jag gör det? Inte heller på headspaces sida.

• Jag skaffade headspace men vill avsluta det. Kan inte hitta någonstans överhuvudtaget hur jag gör det? Inte heller på headspaces sida.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium zu früh abgebucht statt Studentenrabatt

Der Studentenrabatt meines Kontos läuft zum 06.04.17 ab, am 06.03.17 wurde jedoch schon der volle Premium-Betrag abgebucht! Wie kann das sein? Wie bekomme ich mein Geld zurück?

• Der Studentenrabatt meines Kontos läuft zum 06.04.17 ab, am 06.03.17 wurde jedoch schon der volle Premium-Betrag abgebucht! Wie kann das sein? Wie bekomme ich mein Geld zurück?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I check my typed address?

As I want to join the family plan, but I forget the exact wordings of the address. I am afraid that we can't verify for it. So can I check my address typed previously?

• As I want to join the family plan, but I forget the exact wordings of the address. I am afraid that we can't verify for it. So can I check my address typed previously?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY account is used by someone else!!!

So Since the latest update I have a huge problem were the Spotify account is used by someone who deletes all my playlists.At first when I updated I thought it was a bug, this occured right after the update.So I deleted the lists and resetted my own.H...

• Casual Listener
  • So Since the latest update I have a huge problem were the Spotify account is used by someone who deletes all my playlists. At first when I updated I thought it was a bug, this occured right after ...
  • vv00d13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

strange event

Help in strange eventForget my address to invite my relatives, I do not know how to change it, I have not been able to invite my relatives for 2 months and it is sad (Sorry for my english)

• Casual Listener
  • Help in strange event Forget my address to invite my relatives, I do not know how to change it, I have not been able to invite my relatives for 2 months and it is sad (Sorry for my english)
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family and changing country

I've recently changed country from Sweden to France because of moving here. I've also created accounts for my kids, all French accounts. After creating the accounts I've invited them to my family account. But they cannot accept my invite because my c...

• I've recently changed country from Sweden to France because of moving here. I've also created accounts for my kids, all French accounts. After creating the accounts I've invited them to my family acc...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enter expiration month....

I am trying to upgrade and it gives me the error that I am not entering my experation month on my payment method, I have tried 2 cards and didderent ways to enter it, but still not working...

• I am trying to upgrade and it gives me the error that I am not entering my experation month on my payment method, I have tried 2 cards and didderent ways to enter it, but still not working...
  • Jleraan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - Random start of music without permission

Dear Spotify-Community, in the past two weeks I had issues with Spotify Connect. Different devices where I used Spotify Connect in the past started to play random music out of nowhere. This happened in the early morning hours where my mobile phone wa...

• Dear Spotify-Community,   in the past two weeks I had issues with Spotify Connect. Different devices where I used Spotify Connect in the past started to play random music out of nowhere. This ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook and linux

I downloaded spotify for linux, in my ubuntu 16.04. I could not enter using "login with facebook", as the login window opens in chrome. I have not been able to set a device password since spotify because by following the link that reaches my email th...

• I downloaded spotify for linux, in my ubuntu 16.04.  I could not enter using "login with facebook", as the login window opens in chrome. I have not been able to set a device password since spoti...
  • QuiriniusGast
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading of songs and playing them

Hi, I can't seem to download any songs even when I add to my playlist and etc.When I want to play it do not allow and I can't shuffle the songs.I have paid for the premium plan and this is my first time using it.Any solutions? Thanks !

• Hi, I can't seem to download any songs even when I add to my playlist and etc. When I want to play it do not allow and I can't shuffle the songs. I have paid for the premium plan and this is my fir...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re-connecting spotify account to facebook

Back 4-5 years ago i had made a facebook linked spotify account (the one where it was made soely with facebook) but i had stopped using facebook forawhile and consequently the linked spotify account, now around a year ago i made a new account with pr...

• Back 4-5 years ago i had made a facebook linked spotify account (the one where it was made soely with facebook) but i had stopped using facebook forawhile and consequently the linked spotify account,...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook error attempting to log in

My phone recently performed a software update and, upon doing so, I was signed out of my Spotify account that is connected to my Facebook. When i try to log back in, it keeps saying "Facebook error, please try again later.", and it will never work. I...

• My phone recently performed a software update and, upon doing so, I was signed out of my Spotify account that is connected to my Facebook. When i try to log back in, it keeps saying "Facebook error, ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Do online gift cards account for regions they are bought in and activated?

Im from Ecuador and i bought a gift card for my daughter that lives in Argentina , she enter the code but got an answer that the code in no valid in Argentina, how could she solve de problem, is there a way?

• Im from Ecuador and i bought a gift card for my daughter that lives in Argentina , she enter the code but got an answer that the code in no valid in Argentina, how could she solve de problem, is ther...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie question.

Once I download from Spotify and run out my free trial, I understand I have to go online at least once every thirty days. What do I have to go online for and will I be able to listen to all of my downloaded songs with the free version after my trial ...

• Casual Listener
  • Once I download from Spotify and run out my free trial, I understand I have to go online at least once every thirty days. What do I have to go online for and will I be able to listen to all of my dow...
  • Rickbalmighty
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi I'm a Smart user

I tried several times the premium subscription but I didn't recieved the PIN already were I don't know whats happening. Please fix it ASAP! 09186502364 thats my number

• I tried several times the premium subscription but I didn't recieved the PIN already were I don't know whats happening. Please fix it ASAP! 09186502364 thats my number
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Premium] Saved and downloaded albums undownloaded every billing day

I have been a Premium user for the 2nd month and for two occurrences all of my saved and downloaded albums become undownloaded, more or less during my billing date, forcing me to download everything again (for three hours!).Is this an expected result...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Premium user for the 2nd month and for two occurrences all of my saved and downloaded albums become undownloaded, more or less during my billing date, forcing me to download everything ...
  • troymeren
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago due abbonamenti. Uno sbagliato ma non so qual è

Salve. Pago due abbonamenti uno per spotify premium (9.9 euro al mese) e uno family (14, 99 euro al mese). E' giusto oppure no? Ho paura che se cancello quello sbagliato perdo tutta la mia musica. Come posso fare? Grazie mille per i suggerimenti

• Salve. Pago due abbonamenti uno per spotify premium (9.9 euro al mese) e uno family (14, 99 euro al mese). E' giusto oppure no? Ho paura che se cancello quello sbagliato perdo tutta la mia musica. Co...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hold up with Spotify support in Israel ??

When the service started ~ 4 years ago and no support was provided I realized it's reasonable to wait patiently until the service gets more popular and expands naturally. Since that didn't happen, I have to be brutally honest, and ask: what's the god...

• Regular
  • When the service started ~ 4 years ago and no support was provided I realized it's reasonable to wait patiently until the service gets more popular and expands naturally. Since that didn't happen, I ...
  • adi518
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes