Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student discount

I am a college student and registered for a student account. This morning, I was billed $9.99 instead of the usual $4.99. I would like to re-subscribe to the student account but I don't want to pay double the money. Can anyone help?

• I am a college student and registered for a student account. This morning, I was billed $9.99 instead of the usual $4.99.  I would like to re-subscribe to the student account but I don't want t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change country.

Hi ... having problems changing country in my account. It's a French account, but we're now in Sweden. Have followed instructions, and clicked on "Sweden" in the drop down menu, but Spotify refuses to change it from France to Sweden. Now the invites ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ... having problems changing country in my account. It's a French account, but we're now in Sweden. Have followed instructions, and clicked on "Sweden" in the drop down menu, but Spotify refuses t...
  • pspbricker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Tage Free Premium ohne Kartenangabe

Hi,früher gab es die Möglichkeit einen Account zu erstellen und dann direkt 30 Tage Premium umsonst zu bekommen, ohne Kreditkartenangabe, heute finde ich dies allerdings nicht mehr... Gibt es heute noch eine Möglichkeit 30 Tage Free Premium ohne sons...

• Hi, früher gab es die Möglichkeit einen Account zu erstellen und dann direkt 30 Tage Premium umsonst zu bekommen, ohne Kreditkartenangabe, heute finde ich dies allerdings nicht mehr... Gibt es heute...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My accounts email was changed without permission

I'm not able to log into it or change my email back, my password is different, and my Starbucks benefits are locked to that account. Anyone have ideas on what to do

• I'm not able to log into it or change my email back, my password is different, and my Starbucks benefits are locked to that account. Anyone have ideas on what to do
  • Julian
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlungsmethode wird nicht geändert

Wir sind von Premuim auf einen Familienaccount gewechselt, aber spotify bekommt die änderung der Zahlungsmethode nicht gebacken!!!! Ich finde es ist eine Katastrophe das es keinen richtigen Kundenservice gibt wo man mal anrufen kann !!!!

• Wir sind von Premuim auf einen Familienaccount gewechselt, aber spotify bekommt die änderung der Zahlungsmethode nicht gebacken!!!!   Ich finde es ist eine Katastrophe das es keinen richtigen ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country

Help! i cant change my country from sweden to UK. pls help!

• Help! i cant change my country from sweden to UK. pls help!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hey, I was living in Spain last year but now I need to change my country settings to open a spotify family. How can I do this? I cant find the "cache" option because I cant open the app because it says my account in invalid in my country... Thanks fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I was living in Spain last year but now I need to change my country settings to open a spotify family. How can I do this? I cant find the "cache" option because I cant open the app because it sa...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service Issue

I contacted Spotify through the customer service email/form online. I was having issues with the service and wrote about it in the email. A spotify rep who referred to himself as "Paulo" replied "Hey Caleb, Thank you for your message. We’re sorry to ...

• I contacted Spotify through the customer service email/form online. I was having issues with the service and wrote about it in the email. A spotify rep who referred to himself as "Paulo" replied &nb...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm being hacked

I'm being hacked as we speak. I was only able to still log in because my account is coupled with facebook. I emailed to the email address that it said to mail to if I didn't make the email address change, and I tweeted at you guys. I don't know when ...

• Visitor
  • I'm being hacked as we speak. I was only able to still log in because my account is coupled with facebook.   I emailed to the email address that it said to mail to if I didn't make the email a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

App is not logging

I redefined my password today and I'm accessing it normally, but my app is not logging anymore. Every time I input my e-mail and password appear a message saying "You have already created an account with this email address".Please, can someone help m...

• I redefined my password today and I'm accessing it normally, but my app is not logging anymore. Every time I input my e-mail and password appear a message saying "You have already created an acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entered information into wrong account

Hello, I recently signed up for your premium student discount. In order to do so I needed to verify that I was a student. I provide the necessary documentation and I was successfully approved. The email provided me a link to the form and where I coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently signed up for your premium student discount. In order to do so I needed to verify that I was a student. I provide the necessary documentation and I was successfully approved. The em...
  • Ale39
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums removed from my playlist

The following albums(Resident Evil 2 Original Soundtrack / Resident Evil 3 Original Soundtrack ) have been removed and are now greyed out,so I can't play any of their tracks.Please do something about it!

• The following albums(Resident Evil 2 Original Soundtrack / Resident Evil 3 Original Soundtrack ) have been removed and are now greyed out,so I can't play any of their tracks.Please do something ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY PLAN

I am not able to connect people on my account verifiying where we live, we are putting the same address that I had placed on my account and it isn't working like it should. 3 people where able to verify it and the other 2 aren´t able to verify the ac...

• I am not able to connect people on my account verifiying where we live, we are putting the same address that I had placed on my account and it isn't working like it should. 3 people where able to ver...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Se ha cancelado premium

Hasta hace una semana atrás tenía activa mi cuenta premium y de repente desaparecierom mis playlist y estoy en cuenta Gratis. Yo no he cancelado la suscripción y no hay problema con el débito en la tarjeta. Que puede ser ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hasta hace una semana atrás tenía activa mi cuenta premium y de repente desaparecierom mis playlist y estoy en cuenta Gratis. Yo no he cancelado la suscripción y no hay problema con el débito en la t...
  • ami1677
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Answer needed ASAP trying to cancel spotify

I have a premium subscription and I'm trying to cancel it before it charges for another month. When I try to log in it says I have a free subscription and I can't cancel. Help please!

• I have a premium subscription and I'm trying to cancel it before it charges for another month. When I try to log in it says I have a free subscription and I can't cancel. Help please!
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium subscription but it was still renewed

I bought a 3 month trial of Spotify premium for $0.99 and it was set to renew on 03/24/17 so I cancelled the subscription on the 23rd but it still renewed and I still have premium. Can someone help with this?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a 3 month trial of Spotify premium for $0.99 and it was set to renew on 03/24/17 so I cancelled the subscription on the 23rd but it still renewed and I still have premium. Can someone help w...
  • apedraza13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I Unsubscribe from the FREE subscription?

I entered my info for the free subscription because I could not otherwise see if what Spofify was offering was what I wanted. It turns out it is not for me. I would like to unsubscribe so my sign on information isn't on file for anyone to hijack. I c...

• Visitor
  • I entered my info for the free subscription because I could not otherwise see if what Spofify was offering was what I wanted.  It turns out it is not for me.  I would like to unsubscribe so...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update to payment details not possible because of student discount

I was on the student discount for premium but I've graduated so I'm no longer eligible. I'm fine with upgrading to the regular premium subscription but my debit card was stolen recently so I have a new card number. It won't let me update my payment d...

• Casual Listener
  • I was on the student discount for premium but I've graduated so I'm no longer eligible. I'm fine with upgrading to the regular premium subscription but my debit card was stolen recently so I have a n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Direccion plan familiar

Estimados contrate plan familiar para mi esposa y estoy casi seguro que invente un codigo postal por ello cuando le pide autentificar no le deja, como puedo saber cual es la direccion exacta que quedo registrada? O es mejor suspender suscripcion y vo...

• Estimados contrate plan familiar para mi esposa y estoy casi seguro que invente un codigo postal por ello cuando le pide autentificar no le deja, como puedo saber cual es la direccion exacta que qued...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot get support to release my email

I want to disconnect Facebook from my Spotify account, but need Support to release my email address so I can create a new account. (I originally signed up through Facebook, so I have to create a new account.) I've sent 2 messages requesting this to S...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to disconnect Facebook from my Spotify account, but need Support to release my email address so I can create a new account. (I originally signed up through Facebook, so I have to create a new ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes