Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Joining family plan

My sister has invited me to join the Spotify family plan along with my brother. He has received an email but I haven't. So how do I join the family plan is no email?

• Casual Listener
  • My sister has invited me to join the Spotify family plan along with my brother. He has received an email but I haven't. So how do I join the family plan is no email?
  • kirsttt21
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer songs and playlists from old premium acct to new family plan

I had a premium acct. thats still good for 20 days, I got a new family account and would like to transfer or share my songs and playlists from my old acct. to my new family plan, can I do that in some way ???

• I had a premium acct. thats still good for 20 days, I got a new family account and would like to transfer or share my songs and playlists from my old acct. to my new family plan, can I do that in som...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family blocked out cannot get back in

I invited my wife and sons to participate in the family plan, but the suystem blocked the out and they cannot get back in. The system says it is iunable to verify that they live in the same place, which they do. What does everyone suggest? Thanks in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited my wife and sons to participate in the family plan, but the suystem blocked the out and they cannot get back in. The system says it is iunable to verify that they live in the same place, wh...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am a high school senior and am accepted to my college, have an email account with them and a student number, but cant get the student discount. How do i fix that?

• I am a high school senior and am accepted to my college, have an email account with them and a student number, but cant get the student discount. How do i fix that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

something weird happend

something really weird has happend for me, its like i got 2 accounts and one is not premium. also all my playlists is gone and all music. Not sure what i should do.

• Visitor
  • something really weird has happend for me, its like i got 2 accounts and one is not premium. also all my playlists is gone and all music. Not sure what i should do. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

won't let me log in

I needed to wipe my ipad and restore it. I've downloaded the spotify app again, but when I try to log in it says Login failed you've already created an account with this email address

• I needed to wipe my ipad and restore it. I've downloaded the spotify app again, but when I try to log in it says Login failed you've already created an account  with this email address  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice

HiPlease can I have contact details for the accounts team? I have posted about this before without success but I am paying twice per month for my subscription. Please DO NOT refer me to the standard guide on this which is irrelevant as:1. This has be...

• Regular
  • Hi Please can I have contact details for the accounts team? I have posted about this before without success but I am paying twice per month for my subscription. Please DO NOT refer me to the standar...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook keeps linking

HiI have spotify premium. Person who I don't know and have never met has their facebook linked to my account. I have tried to log out of facebook and log back in by going through settings/social but as soon as I type my facebook email and password in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have spotify premium. Person who I don't know and have never met has their facebook linked to my account. I have tried to log out of facebook and log back in by going through settings/social ...
  • MarkPedersen
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels abusing an artists rights?

Hi,This is a situation that really doesn't matter too much anymore but I thought I'd bring it to light.A few years ago a new label, run by a mate, offered to release an EP of mine. He said he would get a contract in place but never did. He then distr...

• Hi, This is a situation that really doesn't matter too much anymore but I thought I'd bring it to light. A few years ago a new label, run by a mate, offered to release an EP of mine. He said he...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant use the spotify for free

When i try to click shuffle play there's a message that i need to switch to premium. Why is that? Btw im currently living in taiwan.

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to click shuffle play there's a message that i need to switch to premium. Why is that? Btw im currently living in taiwan.
  • Xxxpatxxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I created my Spotfiy premium account a few years back using my Facebook email/password setup. I have recently decided to permanently delete my Facebook account since I no longer use the social media platform. I want to delete my old Spotify account n...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my Spotfiy premium account a few years back using my Facebook email/password setup. I have recently decided to permanently delete my Facebook account since I no longer use the social media ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LOYAL CUSTOMER

Do you guys offer something for your loyal customers? It would be nice if you can give us a token back

• Do you guys offer something for your loyal customers? It would be nice if you can give us a token back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I moved and can't get ny account back

Hello there, I had a free account in Spain and three months ago I got premium. One month ago I moved to Peru, and the three month premium finished yesterday. Now I can't log into my account because it says I'm only allowed to use it abroad for 14 day...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I had a free account in Spain and three months ago I got premium. One month ago I moved to Peru, and the three month premium finished yesterday. Now I can't log into my account because i...
  • mellvalladares
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error change country

Impossible change country! I lived in Brazil, now in Portugal. I cannot change county. Help-me please Error is attached

• Regular
  • Impossible change country! I lived in Brazil, now in Portugal. I cannot change county. Help-me please Error is attached
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Authorize websites to connect to & access account?

I'm surprised there isn't any info on this considering a user is forfeiting privacy/security by authorizing a site that requests access to their account. For ex, I attempted to download a "free" track, but in exchange allowing them access to both my ...

• Composer
  • ...ith the artists you love. "Website X" will be able to: Read your publicly available information Manage who you are following Manage your public playlists Get your email address Manage your s...
  • shape5
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Large Group Purchases

Heya! Trying to find any informaiton on how an orginization might use Spotify Premium as a company perk for its employees. Anyone know if Spotify has a solution for this or how to get in touch with someone about it? Nate

• Casual Listener
  • Heya!   Trying to find any informaiton on how an orginization might use Spotify Premium as a company perk for its employees. Anyone know if Spotify has a solution for this or how to get in tou...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music keeps pausing...

I assume this is because someone is using my account?! Can I find out what device or where my account is being used? This is driving me INSANE!

• I assume this is because someone is using my account?!   Can I find out what device or where my account is being used?   This is driving me INSANE!
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer money to other account

Hello.I have 2 accountsOne that i pay monthly and another one that i paid 1 year in advance...I want to close the lasty one (paid in advance) but i don't want to loose my money Is there any chance to use the remaining money to pay the other account?

• Hello. I have 2 accounts One that i pay monthly and another one that i paid 1 year in advance... I want to close the lasty one (paid in advance) but i don't want to loose my money   Is ther...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

I received an email last night saying that I canceled my account (which I didn't). Spotify now says that my username/email is not tied to an active account, so I can't log in. I made my most recent payment on 3/20/17. I sent an email using the anonym...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email last night saying that I canceled my account (which I didn't).  Spotify now says that my username/email is not tied to an active account, so I can't log in.  I made my m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium after using Giftcard

Hello,today I bought a 10€ Giftcard and used its code, it got accepted but I still have no Premium, while every other time I did it like this, I got upgraded immediately. How can I get my premium now?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today I bought a 10€ Giftcard and used its code, it got accepted but I still have no Premium, while every other time I did it like this, I got upgraded immediately. How can I get my premium n...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes