Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify duo

Je viens de souscrire un compte spotify duo pour pouvoir écouter ma musique sur mon téléphone pendant que ma copine écoute la sienne sur son téléphone mais en même temps que moi. Seulement lorsque qu'elle ouvre l'appli et met sa musique, ça l'a met a...

• Visitor
  • Je viens de souscrire un compte spotify duo pour pouvoir écouter ma musique sur mon téléphone pendant que ma copine écoute la sienne sur son téléphone mais en même temps que moi. Seulement lorsque qu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Referral Program

I had 3 friends signup through the referral program and didn't get a single month of premium. Requested my dashboard to be sent to me and saw sign-ups and no free month. Really upset about this....

• I had 3 friends signup through the referral program and didn't get a single month of premium.   Requested my dashboard to be sent to me and saw  sign-ups and no free month. Really upset...
  • Telvislounge
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution what happens if i cancel my premium subscription?

pretty straight... if i cancel my subscription, do i lose every playlist forever or they're just "hided" in case i'll subscribe again?

• Casual Listener
  • pretty straight... if i cancel my subscription, do i lose every playlist forever or they're just "hided" in case i'll subscribe again?
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Country Change

I have just updated my country from Malta to United Kingdom, but application still showing as Malta. How long will this take to update?

• I have just updated my country from Malta to United Kingdom, but application still showing as Malta. How long will this take to update?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buttons missing on ‘Your Library’ page.

Plan: PremiumCountry: UK Device: iPhone XOperating System: iOS Issue: Buttons missing from ‘Your Library’ screen & unable to sort playlists. 2x phones, running the latest iOS software & Spotify version…However my phone has the ‘Playlist’, ‘Album’ and...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK   Device: iPhone X Operating System: iOS   Issue: Buttons missing from ‘Your Library’ screen & unable to sort playlists.   2x phones, ru...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot join a blend or view someones playlists after they've blocked and unblocked me.

PlanFreeCountryGB/UKDeviceWindows 10 Desktop, Sony Xperia 5Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 11 My Question or IssueHello!My friend blocked and unblocked me as a joke once, and now they can view my profile, playlists, etc, but I cannot do that on m...

• Plan Free Country GB/UK Device Windows 10 Desktop, Sony Xperia 5 Operating System Windows 10, Android 11   My Question or Issue Hello! My friend blocked and unblocked me as a joke o...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP PLEASE

My QuestionLinking profile to Instagram Stories Music Artist How can I link my artists Instagram profile to an Instagram Stories music Artist/Song? There is no option to link my artists Instagram profile to an Instagram Stories music Artist. When a p...

• Regular
  • My Question Linking profile to Instagram Stories Music Artist   How can I link my artists Instagram profile to an Instagram Stories music Artist/Song?   There is no option to link my a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Discover] Fix the frozen Good Morning/Good Evening pages

Fix this broken feature which is for some reason the front and center item of Spotify despite being completely broken. It doesn't represent what I listen to and its been the same for weeks, and no I don't want to make a completely new account to fix ...

• Regular
  • Fix this broken feature which is for some reason the front and center item of Spotify despite being completely broken. It doesn't represent what I listen to and its been the same for weeks, and no I ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in after getting new phone

I have a premium family account with access to my plan manager number (me) but can not login on new phone. Account associated with email isnot the account I was previously using,anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium family account with access to my plan manager number (me) but can not login on new phone. Account associated with email is not the account I was previously using, anyone help? &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unavailable songs on available album

I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer to my question:I'm trying to play an album (the Inception Movie Soundtrack) that I've played dozens of times before, but there are now three tracks that are randomly greyed out. Why? It's not a licensi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer to my question: I'm trying to play an album (the Inception Movie Soundtrack) that I've played dozens of times before, but there are now three tracks ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Fresh start

Hi I would like to delete all data associated with my Spotify account, I have a few very personal reasons for this (divorce from a very bad marriage.) I dont want to have to create a new account if I can help it.The main aim of this is to reset the s...

• Regular
  • Hi   I would like to delete all data associated with my Spotify account, I have a few very personal reasons for this (divorce from a very bad marriage.) I dont want to have to create a new acc...
  • MM75098
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync played music on all devices

DeviceNvidia shield 2017, windows 10 laptop. s9 plus android phone My Question or IssueHello, So whenever i open up the spotify app on any of the above devices. none of my recently played songs or playlists etc show up on the other devices which is e...

• Music Fan
  • Device Nvidia shield 2017, windows 10 laptop. s9 plus android phone   My Question or Issue Hello,   So whenever i open up the spotify app on any of the above devices. none of my recen...
  • Neunuebel
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Update Payment button is gone

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADevicePC (Google Chrome browser)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThere is no "Payment" button (under Premium Family).These instructions don't work. "To change your payment method on Spotify, log into your acc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device PC (Google Chrome browser) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue There is no "Payment" button (under Premium Family). These instruc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta Premium Spotify

Assinei o plano premium num email mas não tenho mais acesso a ele, teria como cancelar de outro jeito?

• Visitor
  • Assinei o plano premium num email mas não tenho mais acesso a ele, teria como cancelar de outro jeito?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offre 4 mois gratuits

Bonjours je vien d'acquérir des écouteurs bose avec lequel je dispose de 4 mois offert a Spotify étant déjà client j'ai résilier pour profiter de l'offre je me serais réabonner a la fin de celle-ci maos pourquoi Spotify me dit que je ne suis pas élig...

• Visitor
  • Bonjours je vien d'acquérir des écouteurs bose avec lequel je dispose de 4 mois offert a Spotify étant déjà client j'ai résilier pour profiter de l'offre je me serais réabonner a la fin de celle-ci m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Accidentally connected spotify to facebook, account/playlists deleted

I have tried to log in again using my old username and password but it is saying that it doesn't exist. Please help, I am paying for premium and this is very frustrating Thanks

• Visitor
  • I have tried to log in again using my old username and password but it is saying that it doesn't exist.   Please help, I am paying for premium and this is very frustrating    T...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why my Spotify account is in Chinese?.

I had to create another account just to get this message posted as otherwise everything is in Chinese and I have some diffulties to understand Chinese characters.PlanFree/PremiumCountryFinland DeviceHuawei P10 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create another account just to get this message posted as otherwise everything is in Chinese and I have some diffulties to understand Chinese characters. Plan Free/Premium Country Finla...
  • Rubik
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Feature Not Turning Off

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindowsMy Question or IssueI've used Spotify (free version) for many years (at least since 2018) and have always been able to play playlists in order without the shuffle feature on. I listen to Spotify al...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows My Question or Issue I've used Spotify (free version) for many years (at least since 2018) and have always been able to play play...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot log into app on return from abroad

Free (was Premium)UK Iphone X Hey guys, I've just returned from travelling and have also downgraded to free (was all working fine on Premium). Now I can't log into the app despite checking my location is set to GB in my account on my laptop as it sug...

• Casual Listener
  • Free (was Premium) UK   Iphone X   Hey guys, I've just returned from travelling and have also downgraded to free (was all working fine on Premium).  Now I can't log into the app d...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

recover playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • ReCel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes