Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Bei Kündigung SOFORTIGE Kündigung?

Ich habe momentan das 3 monatige Spotify Premium für 0,99€. Ich möchte es nach den 3 Monaten auch kündigen. Wenn ich es jetzt schon kündige, ist es dann sofort gekündigt? Oder hab ich dann noch die restliche Zeit mit Premium und dann storniert es sic...

• Ich habe momentan das 3 monatige Spotify Premium für 0,99€. Ich möchte es nach den 3 Monaten auch kündigen. Wenn ich es jetzt schon kündige, ist es dann sofort gekündigt? Oder hab ich dann noch die r...
  • Oligatoar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else on my account.

First off I'd like to say. this spotify support sucks. Where can I talk to someone in charge to help me with this matter? I've had someone log on my spotify, how do I know? well. I have tons of playlists and songs created in a different language. My ...

• Casual Listener
  • First off I'd like to say. this spotify support sucks. Where can I talk to someone in charge to help me with this matter?   I've had someone log on my spotify, how do I know? well. I have tons...
  • cxrtoonz
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Email and Student Spotify

Hello,I want to get Spotify Premium for students. My account is linked to my facebook.I changed my email in my facebook to my student email but it didn't change on my spotify account.Will I still be able to use the student discount?

• Hello, I want to get Spotify Premium for students. My account is linked to my facebook. I changed my email in my facebook to my student email but it didn't change on my spotify account. Will I sti...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move the Download Button

The download button is beside the letters A,B,C,D,E,F scroll bar of the screen. It's been multiple times when I accidentally pressed the download button trying to look for songs on those letters. I have more than 1500 songs and I have to redownload e...

• The download button is beside the letters A,B,C,D,E,F scroll bar of the screen. It's been multiple times when I accidentally pressed the download button trying to look for songs on those letters. I h...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

No longer a student - changing status

Hi,I would like to update my payment information and am having trouble as it says I'm no longer a student and can't process my payment.Previously, I signed up for Spotify Premium when I was in school and received a discount. I stopped getting the dis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to update my payment information and am having trouble as it says I'm no longer a student and can't process my payment. Previously, I signed up for Spotify Premium when I was i...
  • MarkPedersen
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with the direction in spotify family premium

Hi when i was creating my spotiffy family subscription i accidentaly added the wrong street number in my account, my city and the rest of my info is correct, but i dont remember the number of the street and because of that i am unable to add my mothe...

• Regular
  • Hi when i was creating my spotiffy family subscription i accidentaly added the wrong street number in my account, my city and the rest of my info is correct, but i dont remember the number of the str...
  • Nstorm24
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Me and my husband are thinking of getting Sporify Family, but we wonder how it really works.If I upgrade to Family, can he move his playlists from his present account, or does he need to create all new playlists?Will we have like 100 playlists togeth...

• Me and my husband are thinking of getting Sporify Family, but we wonder how it really works. If I upgrade to Family, can he move his playlists from his present account, or does he need to create all...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't LogIN and Access Family Premium Account

Hi, My dad got me a family account. But i clicked on the link and i can't seem to get into it still. Cant seem to access the account. It always says Opps something went wrong. Initially i was under US account but changed it to my country Malaysia. Bu...

• Hi, My dad got me a family account. But i clicked on the link and i can't seem to get into it still. Cant seem to access the account. It always says Opps something went wrong. Initially i was under U...
  • deesaster
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Community Profile Name Misspelled

Good day,I have noticed that my name in the Spotify Community postings is Misspelled.It reads SWEEGSWAGG2 when it should read SWEETSWAGG2. You see my father was SWEETSWAGG2 in highschool and I have adapted the nickname Sweetswagg and Sweetswagg2 alon...

• Music Fan
  • Good day, I have noticed that my name in the Spotify Community postings is Misspelled. It reads SWEEGSWAGG2 when it should read SWEETSWAGG2. You see my father was SWEETSWAGG2 in highschool and I ha...
  • KoreyWilson
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I'm on a family Spotify account with my brother. The account was shut off for a couple of days due to him getting a new debit card. He updated the account and paid for the family Spotify plan again on Saturday March 18th but I still do not have Spoti...

• I'm on a family Spotify account with my brother. The account was shut off for a couple of days due to him getting a new debit card. He updated the account and paid for the family Spotify plan again o...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account appears to be hacked.

Hi. On Sunday I noticed that a device was added to my account and the tracks kept changing when listning to my music. The account was signed up through Facebook and have changed the password etc and deleted all devices but tonight I received a confir...

• Hi.   On Sunday I noticed that a device was added to my account and the tracks kept changing when listning to my music. The account was signed up through Facebook and have changed the password...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify login

Hi! Since I started using Spotify 2 years ago, I've used/linked my Facebook account for my account. Now, I need to deactivate my Facebook but my Spotify is also logging out. Is there any way for me to still use my Spotify profile without activating m...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Since I started using Spotify 2 years ago, I've used/linked my Facebook account for my account. Now, I need to deactivate my Facebook but my Spotify is also logging out. Is there any way for me t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden change in the account/ poor costumer service

the subscriptions suddenly changed from student discount account premium to a normal account in which i was charged £9.99 instead of the usual 4.99, when there is plenty of other stream services which are 4.99, a good example is apple music. which I'...

• Casual Listener
  • the subscriptions suddenly changed from student discount account premium to a normal account in which i was charged £9.99 instead of the usual 4.99, when there is plenty of other stream services whic...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No me acepta los datos de mi cuenta

La cuenta por si sola saco a mi hermana y a mi mama de la suscripción familiar ahora que quiero meterlas me dice que la información no coincide con la de mi residencia como puedo saber cual puse

• La cuenta por si sola saco a mi hermana y a mi mama de la suscripción familiar ahora que quiero meterlas me dice que la información no coincide con la de mi residencia como puedo saber cual puse
  • pipis890
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me cancel my subscription to premium?

so basically i pay premium and my phone app confirms that status. when i go on the browser to try and cancel my premium, it wont let me because it says im using "free spotify" which i know for a FACT im not. i have all the premium advantages and the ...

• so basically i pay premium and my phone app confirms that status. when i go on the browser to try and cancel my premium, it wont let me because it says im using "free spotify" which i know for a FACT...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Welcome to Fan Insights" email received, but still can't get access

Hi! I submitted access for 2 artists on spotify and they were approved, as was stated on the e-mail I received. However, when I click the Get Started embed link and log in on Fan Insights, it just takes me to the start of the process all over again, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I submitted access for 2 artists on spotify and they were approved, as was stated on the e-mail I received. However, when I click the Get Started embed link and log in on Fan Insights, it just ta...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error de codigo promocional

Hola no puedo cambiar el.segundo código de promoción me.pueden ayudar gracias

• Hola no puedo cambiar el.segundo código de promoción me.pueden ayudar gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't set password for devices

I can't set password for devices.I click on the button and it sends me an email immediately.I click on the button that says "Set your device password"But then it just loads a spotify page that says "Oh NO! Something has gone wrong. But don't be sad. ...

• I can't set password for devices. I click on the button and it sends me an email immediately. I click on the button that says "Set your device password" But then it just loads a spotify page that ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desactive Facebook, AYUDA

Hola a todos. Mi Cuenta de Spotify ESTABA Vinculada A una Cuenta de Facebook Que Ya No Existe Más, prima de época. Me hice Una cuenta nueva con Una Dirección de Correo electronico de Gmail y Quiero Que me cobren por la cuenta nueva y no por la anteri...

• Hola a todos. Mi Cuenta de Spotify ESTABA Vinculada A una Cuenta de Facebook Que Ya No Existe Más, prima de época. Me hice Una cuenta nueva con Una Dirección de Correo electronico de Gmail y Quiero Q...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes