Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

I have not been charged

Hello I have not been charged for a couple of months and I dont know why. ( I have a premium, i thought i am going to pay 5,99/month ) Please, can anyone help me?

• Hello   I have not been charged for a couple of months and I dont know why. ( I have a premium, i thought i am going to pay 5,99/month ) Please, can anyone help me? 
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change username

Im logged in on both my computer and my phone. But now i have to change phone. Problem is i have no control of the e-mail that is connected to my account and im not connected via facebook either. And i also lost my password. So i need help to change ...

• Im logged in on both my computer and my phone. But now i have to change phone. Problem is i have no control of the e-mail that is connected to my account and im not connected via facebook either. And...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am offline on my iPhone and I am trying to setup my iPad to listen through. I know I can only be logged in on one device at a time, but how do I get my second device set up if it continues to say "this email already has an account Associated with i...

• I am offline on my iPhone and I am trying to setup my iPad to listen through. I know I can only be logged in on one device at a time, but how do I get my second device set up if it continues to say "...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register to Premium for Family. Payment pass on my credit card but doesn't work

Hi An hour ago, I register to Premium for Family. I saw the payment pass on my credit card bill, but I can't add member. I saw my receipt on my account site page but never receive it by email. When I click on mange Family, I receved message "It appea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  An hour ago, I register to Premium for Family. I saw the payment pass on my credit card bill, but I can't add member. I saw my receipt on my account site page but never receive it by email....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnect facebook

i am deactivating my FB account but unfortunately my spotify is registered to that account how can I solve this problem?

• i am deactivating my FB account but unfortunately my spotify is registered to that account how can I solve this problem?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I change my name?

Hi Spotify community,I was wondering if there is a way that I can change my account name (not my forum name!). My younger me wasn't really thinking...Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify community, I was wondering if there is a way that I can change my account name (not my forum name!). My younger me wasn't really thinking... Thanks!
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn`t work !! (no family)!!Help

I payed maybe 10 mins ago premium for my account...Still doesn`t have premium ...Can anyone help me please ????Someone same problem ??

• Regular
  • I payed maybe 10 mins ago premium for my account... Still doesn`t have premium ... Can anyone help me please ???? Someone same problem ??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium showing on website but not on app

When i log into my spotify account on the app, using the same username and password as i do on the safari, it is saying my account is free but on the safari it is premium. i have tried deleting the app and logging out several times. any suggestions?

• When i log into my spotify account on the app, using the same username and password as i do on the safari, it is saying my account is free but on the safari it is premium. i have tried deleting the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription not showing up in iPhone app

I have just paid for the premium service online. However it will not update in my iPhone app. I've used the browser on my iPhone and on a PC and have double checked it is the correct account and that the subscription has definitely been applied for. ...

• I have just paid for the premium service online. However it will not update in my iPhone app. I've used the browser on my iPhone and on a PC and have double checked it is the correct account and that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

My sister just got the family plan ... It works for my brother and sister ... But when i try to redeem it says that im in a different country .... How can i fix this ?

• Casual Listener
  • My sister just got the family plan ... It works for my brother and sister ... But when i try to redeem it says that im in a different country .... How can i fix this ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add some one to family plan?

I just recently upgraded my premium to the family plan and I click to add or remove family member and it says my account doesn't have family members or something like that. So how do I add a member

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently upgraded my premium to the family plan and I click to add or remove family member and it says my account doesn't have family members or something like that. So how do I add a member
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family premium

Hello I just upgraded from premium to family premium and I was immediately charged but when I go to my acc overview and click on GO it says "It appears this account does not have an associated family plan". What am I supposed to do? Thanks for your r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I just upgraded from premium to family premium and I was immediately charged but when I go to my acc overview and click on GO it says "It appears this account does not have an associated family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is charching me twice

Hi Spotify team, since I updated to a family account you are charging me twice. 9.99 and 14.99 cant be correct. Bills i only find for 14.99 in my account. How can i fix this ?

• Hi Spotify team,    since I updated to a family account you are charging me twice. 9.99 and 14.99 cant be correct. Bills i only find for 14.99 in my account. How can i fix this ?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel my membership

I wanted to cancel my membership and as a last step I am asked to enter my password. Although I am sure that the password I enter is correct it just won't accept it. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to cancel my membership and as a last step I am asked to enter my password. Although I am sure that the password I enter is correct it just won't accept it. What can I do?    
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family premium

same here. i am able to see my receipt for premium family but still my account is not premium.

• same here. i am able to see my receipt for premium family but still my account is not premium.
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App does not confirm that I have Premium. And I didn't receive an e-mail either.

We subscribed as a family to Premium Family today. My son is the admin and he invited me and my husband. While it worked perfectly fine for my husband, I wasn't able to get Premium. After I registered to Spotify and got invited to Premium Family, I o...

• Casual Listener
  • We subscribed as a family to Premium Family today. My son is the admin and he invited me and my husband. While it worked perfectly fine for my husband, I wasn't able to get Premium. After I registere...
  • UJ30
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

My current spotify account should be $4.99 a month ($5.29 after taxes). I have been charged this correct amount sonce November 2016. However, I ave also been charged $13.77 for the past 4 months as well and I don't know why. Please stop charging this...

• My current spotify account should be $4.99 a month ($5.29 after taxes). I have been charged this correct amount sonce November 2016. However, I ave also been charged $13.77 for the past 4 months as w...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry customer service

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY ABOUT MY SUBSCRIPTION. NONE OF THE FAQ ARE HELPFUL IN MY SITUATION. PLEASE CONTACT ME

• I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY ABOUT MY SUBSCRIPTION. NONE OF THE FAQ ARE HELPFUL IN MY SITUATION. PLEASE CONTACT ME
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice a month. Please help!

Hello, I have been charged twice a month for months now. Each month, I am being charged for $14.99 premium on 10th and $9.99 on 3rd of the month. Can you please stop and refund the charge? My name is Linda Putt. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have been charged twice a month for months now. Each month, I am being charged for $14.99 premium on 10th and $9.99 on 3rd of the month.    Can you please stop and refund the ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Discovery Weekly playlist hasn't updated in weeks

Googling the issue turns up TONS having the same issue & NO solution. I'm done paying for premium if this isn't resolved as this is one of the main things I enjoyed about music I'd otherwise have access to free

• Casual Listener
  • Googling the issue turns up TONS having the same issue & NO solution. I'm done paying for premium if this isn't resolved as this is one of the main things I enjoyed about music I'd otherwise have...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes