Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Spotify premium family

I just purchased spotify premium family, thinking of invinting my brothers and sister and girlfriend. I am from Spain, but I live in Norway, one of ny brothers and my sister live in Spain and my other brother in Germany. It is impossible for them to ...

• I just purchased spotify premium family, thinking of invinting my brothers and sister and girlfriend. I am from Spain, but I live in Norway, one of ny brothers and my sister live in Spain and my othe...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for premium when cancelled account.

Hi. I'm still being charged for a premium account for the last 3 months that I cancelled. I received an email informing that this was because of an old facebook account. I was then emailed saying that if I let Spotify know of the account I would like...

•   Hi.   I'm still being charged for a premium account for the last 3 months that I cancelled. I received an email informing that this was because of an old facebook account. I was then e...
  • Kayleigh
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant open my account

I cant open my account and I placed wrong email. I didnt connect my spotify account to my FB accountNow Im just using the account I got when I connected it to my FBThanks

• I cant open my account and I placed wrong email. I didnt connect my spotify account to my FB account Now Im just using the account I got when I connected it to my FB Thanks 🙂
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I set up my account

I constantly move from country to country, I've been in over 15 countries in the last 3 years. I'm trying to set up a family account for me and my wife but reading around I've seen several things that are a problem for us right now we're currently no...

• I constantly move from country to country, I've been in over 15 countries in the last 3 years. I'm trying to set up a family account for me and my wife but reading around I've seen several things tha...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasar a Premium

Hola quería saber por qué tengo que pagar 9,99 euros al mes si ahora hay una oferta de 0.99 me quiero hacer premium paro con la oferta,gracias

• Hola quería saber por qué tengo que pagar 9,99 euros al mes si ahora hay una oferta de 0.99 me quiero hacer premium paro con la oferta,gracias
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify has been paused because it is used somewhere else

Ok so I've signed out all devices and changed my password, but I'm still getting the message that play has been stopped as I'm signed in on other devices..? what do I do

• Not applicable
  • Ok so I've signed out all devices and changed my password, but I'm still getting the message that play has been stopped as I'm signed in on other devices..?   what do I do
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Account

Hi all, I have a question regarding my Premium Family Account, 'cause it's not working like it's supposed to. When me and my girlfriend both want to use this Premium Family Account (which I am the accountholder of) at the same time, only one of us ge...

• Hi all, I have a question regarding my Premium Family Account, 'cause it's not working like it's supposed to. When me and my girlfriend both want to use this Premium Family Account (which I am the ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I Delay Premium Subscription Start Date?

I want to give an upgrade to Spotify Premium as a Christmas gift to my daughter (I have her 'free' susbscripions account details on hand). Can I subscribe now but delay the start date of the subscription until 25th December, as otherwise it will spoi...

• I want to give an upgrade to Spotify Premium as a Christmas gift to my daughter (I have her 'free' susbscripions account details on hand).  Can I subscribe now but delay the start date of t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium but it's not working

I bought spotify premium earlier and my account still has not been activated. Any help is appreciated.

• I bought spotify premium earlier and my account still has not been activated. Any help is appreciated.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium doesn't work

I already paid for my premium 2 days ago and it doesn't work.Could you please check?

• I already paid for my premium 2 days ago and it doesn't work. Could you please check?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium dont work on iphone

Hello, today I ordered premium for 3 months (0.99). Email didnt come and when I log in browser, I can see- I have premium. But when I open my account info on PC or iPhone I dont have premium. Can somebody help me please?

• Hello, today I ordered premium for 3 months (0.99). Email didnt come and when I log in  browser, I can see- I have premium. But when I open my account info on PC or iPhone I dont have premium. C...
  • ammd88
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

already pay for the 3 month promotion but until now it wont active

hai guys, im already buying the 3 onth promotion that cost me $0.99 and i buy it with my credit card, i dont why, its been 30 minutes since i pay it its still free , my account wont premiun, even in the website itu say already premiun, but when i log...

• hai guys, im already buying the 3 onth promotion that cost me $0.99 and i buy it with my credit card, i dont why, its been 30 minutes since i pay it its still free , my account wont premiun, even in ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium and have not received an email or anything and account still says free?

I have paid for spotify premium during the 0.99c deal. I go onto my spotify app and i see that it still appears as I have a free subscription. However I look at my account on the web and it says that I have paid and the order has been processed. But ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for spotify premium during the 0.99c deal. I go onto my spotify app and i see that it still appears as I have a free subscription. However I look at my account on the web and it says that...
  • lucaslee505
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

I just bought Spotify Premium, but I did not get any email, and my phone still says its free.. i tried to reinstall the app and login again. Did not Work..

• I just bought Spotify Premium, but I did not get any email, and my phone still says its free.. i tried to reinstall the app and login again. Did not Work..
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium não recebido

Olá, paguei pelo pacote premium por boleto há mais de uma semana, já foi confirmado no meu e-mail, já fiz tudo que vocês mandam no suporte, desloguei dá conta e não tenho uma segunda conta, por favor me ajudem, tô querendo pedir reembolso, gosto muit...

• Olá, paguei pelo pacote premium por boleto há mais de uma semana, já foi confirmado no meu e-mail, já fiz tudo que vocês mandam no suporte, desloguei dá conta e não tenho uma segunda conta, por favor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Facebook

Ok so I would like to use my Spotify Premium account without it being linked to my Facebook account. I beleive to to this I need to contact Spotify to get them to release my email address, set up a new Spotify account and then contact them again to m...

• Not applicable
  • Ok so I would like to use my Spotify Premium account without it being linked to my Facebook account. I beleive to to this I need to contact Spotify to get them to release my email address, set up a n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Someone has hacked into my account and changed email password etc I can log in with Facebook but comes up when they are using my account how do I go about contacting Spotify to sort the problem

• Someone has hacked into my account and changed email password etc I can log in with Facebook but comes up when they are using my account how do I go about contacting Spotify to sort the problem
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Rogers Subscription for Spotify Family

I want to use Spotify Family but that wasn't available through Rogers (Ontario Canada Telecom, paid for Spotify premium through them). We cancelled Spotify with Rogers and were informed the account would revert to Spotify Free, however it is not taki...

• I want to use Spotify Family but that wasn't available through Rogers (Ontario Canada Telecom, paid for Spotify premium through them). We cancelled Spotify with Rogers and were informed the account w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

I have been subscribing to spotify for many months. I lost my GS6 so had Verizon activate my GS4. I downloaded Spotify again, but seem to have lost subscription and everything. Is there a way to retrieve it? Am I still going to be billed each month?

• I have been subscribing to spotify for many months. I lost my GS6 so had Verizon activate my GS4. I downloaded Spotify again, but seem to have lost subscription and everything. Is there a way to retr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring from existing premium account to Singtel premium

Hi, Understand that I have to cancel my current subscription before I am able to activate Singtel premium subscription, however, I have not received any message from Singtel with regards to that. Please kindly advise if I am required to proceed with ...

• Hi,   Understand that I have to cancel my current subscription before I am able to activate Singtel premium subscription, however, I have not received any message from Singtel with regards to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes