Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Being charged even though I'm on Spotify free

Spotify has been charging me monthly for the past 5 months without me being subscribed. The website says I am on Spotify free and it has done the entire 5 months so I know I have unsubscribed but I have tried almost everything else including emailing...

• Visitor
  • Spotify has been charging me monthly for the past 5 months without me being subscribed. The website says I am on Spotify free and it has done the entire 5 months so I know I have unsubscribed but I h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Account

Is there a way to see who is following my artist account? I currently have 23 followers and I wanted to see who they were. I am trying to do some giveaways with my new single and I need to be able to enter people who are following me into a drawing.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to see who is following my artist account? I currently have 23 followers and I wanted to see who they were. I am trying to do some giveaways with my new single and I need to be able to...
  • willyblicious
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Tenía spotify familiar pero me llegó un correo de verificación lo abrí y llené los datos otra vez pero dice que no concuerdan con el titular, el titular es mi hermano y vivimos en la mi misma casa no se que hacer

• Tenía spotify familiar pero me llegó un correo de verificación lo abrí y llené los datos otra vez pero dice que no concuerdan con el titular, el titular es mi hermano y vivimos en la mi misma casa no...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I get my spotify library into my local files?

I just purchased spotify premium thinking that I could add my current spotify library into my local files so that I can sync that music into my ipod. When I sync my music into my ipod it only allows local files to be synced not all my music in spotif...

• I just purchased spotify premium thinking that I could add my current spotify library into my local files so that I can sync that music into my ipod. When I sync my music into my ipod it only allows ...
  • ettaht
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month: only 1 account

UPDATE: Contacted the support team on Twitter and had the issue resolved in a matter of hours (high five for good social media community support).Happy days! Hi,I can see similar issues have been reported by others but the "solution" shown is just th...

• UPDATE: Contacted the support team on Twitter and had the issue resolved in a matter of hours (high five for good social media community support). Happy days! 🙂 Hi, I can see similar issues h...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update credit card information

My credit card expired and I tried to update the payment information by entering the new one. When I enter the new credit card number and security code and confirm the payment information, I receive a message saying that it is a bad day and the chang...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card expired and I tried to update the payment information by entering the new one. When I enter the new credit card number and security code and confirm the payment information, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Music and playlists from one account to another

Anyone know how to transfer all your songs and playlists from one account to another? The old account I have is signed in through Facebook and I don't want that anymore so I have a new account with an actual username and password that I want all my m...

• Anyone know how to transfer all your songs and playlists from one account to another? The old account I have is signed in through Facebook and I don't want that anymore so I have a new account with a...
  • Tyler66
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution switch to Spark

I'm trying to switch my existing account to spark as they ahve offered to pay my spotify premium. I am folloing the prompts provided by Spark but the final step asks me to change my payment option from my own credit card to Spark but can't seem to fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to switch my existing account to spark as they ahve offered to pay my spotify premium.  I am folloing the prompts provided by Spark but the final step asks me to change my payment opt...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account code

I am trying to log into a family account that my family made. I am putting the correct code in but it says it can log in or it's the wrong code when it's right. What do I do

• I am trying to log into a family account that my family made. I am putting the correct code in but it says it can log in or it's the wrong code when it's right. What do I do
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists no longer have Shuffle/Loop Options??

The option to choose to Shuffle or Loop a Playlist has disappeared? Can't find the Loop option available in my Settings either. Is this option no longer available?

• Casual Listener
  • The option to choose to Shuffle or Loop a Playlist has disappeared?  Can't find the Loop option available in my Settings either.  Is this option no longer available?
  • Panecea
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't sign in on any platform

Hey there I know, I know, this is a problem occurs every day, but I have the simillar issue I can't log in into my Spotify-account on my desktop (I'm using the desktop application on a Win10 platform) nor on my mobile app (Android M). I created my Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there   I know, I know, this is a problem occurs every day, but I have the simillar issue   I can't log in into my Spotify-account on my desktop (I'm using the desktop applicat...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium familiar

Como cambio la dirección de vivienda, o como veo la dirección puesta

• Como cambio la dirección de vivienda, o como veo la dirección puesta
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de pago

Hola, me pueden ayudar! Quiero pagar nuevamente para estar en Premium, pero me dice que existe un problema con mi forma de pago, en dónde puedo checar eso?

• Hola, me pueden ayudar!  Quiero pagar nuevamente para estar en Premium, pero me dice que existe un problema con mi forma de pago, en dónde puedo checar eso?   
  • lola69
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify messages

I just updated my spotify on my mac and noticed that the messages icon is gone (usually in the upper right corner). Did they really get rid of it?? or is it in a different spot now?

• I just updated my spotify on my mac and noticed that the messages icon is gone (usually in the upper right corner). Did they really get rid of it?? or is it in a different spot now?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution charged twice when ugrading to student

I applied for the 3 month trial for students, when the 3 months were over i was charged $9.99(regular price). I change my account information and got charged for my regular subscription and my student subscription.

• I applied for the 3 month trial for students, when the 3 months were over i was charged $9.99(regular price). I change my account information and got charged for my regular subscription and my studen...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redeemed voucher didn't work

I redeemed a voucher for 12 months premium, but then after a couple of months saw that I was still being billed by paypal. So I stopped that payment, and asked paypal to get my 9.99 back for the last month. I successfuly got my 9.99 back, but my acco...

• I redeemed a voucher for 12 months premium, but then after a couple of months saw that I was still being billed by paypal. So I stopped that payment, and asked paypal to get my 9.99 back for the last...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

domicilio

como puedo saber mi domicilio exacto? pongo la direccion para agregar a un familiar y me dice que la direccion es incorrecta como puedo saber que direccion puse?

• como puedo saber mi domicilio exacto? pongo la direccion para agregar a un familiar y me dice que la direccion es incorrecta   como puedo saber que direccion puse?
  • ALEPLG624
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Antes de que se acabe mi premium meto codigo para 1 mes , y este desaparece

Buenas!Resulta que mi suscripcion premium de pago iba a acabar, asi que, antes de procesar una nueva factura, introduje un codigo premium de 1 mes, ahora, mi premium se ha pausado y el codigo no me deja introducirlo de nuevo, que hago?

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Resulta que mi suscripcion premium de pago iba a acabar, asi que, antes de procesar una nueva factura, introduje un codigo premium de 1 mes, ahora, mi premium se ha pausado y el codigo no me...
  • gigicastillo18
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes