Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • whereiszack
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes
  • Account
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot log in to my other account HELP

I have asked for help and kept on emailing Spotify and they keep sending me to the same old links I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK my other account as I am paying for it. I have no idea which email i have use to make that acc and I have tried all the email ...

• I have asked for help and kept on emailing Spotify and they keep sending me to the same old links I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK my other account as I am paying for it. I have no idea which email i have u...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Premium

My account which is linked to my family's premium, was downgraded to free. I just found an email that required me to put in my zip code and it thanked me for confirming. When do I receive the verification email with further instructions?

• My account which is linked to my family's premium, was downgraded to free. I just found an email that required me to put in my zip code and it thanked me for confirming. When do I receive the verific...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Family account was suddenly deleted

Me and my roomates share a family account. We pay with my credit card. Today they texted me that they couldn't listen to spotify premium. I checked my account and realized that my status changed from premium to free. I have no idea why this happen. T...

• Me and my roomates share a family account. We pay with my credit card. Today they texted me that they couldn't listen to spotify premium. I checked my account and realized that my status changed from...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

hello, I’m having problem with my Spotify account i was in part of family premium and suddenly i fount out that my account back to free, and it’s not the first time this happened to me i had to make new account just for this reason. the message is “Y...

• Visitor
  • hello, I’m having problem with my Spotify account i was in part of family premium and suddenly i fount out that my account back to free, and it’s not the first time this happened to me i had to make ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cancelaron mi plan familiar

Por algún motivo que desconozco mi cuenta premium y por ende familiar no cargo el pago a mi tarjeta de crédito, la tarjeta tiene saldo y en ningún momento cancele el servicio, me regreso a spotify cree y tuve que volver a contratar el servicio premiu...

• Por algún motivo que desconozco mi cuenta premium y por ende familiar no cargo el pago a mi tarjeta de crédito, la tarjeta tiene saldo y en ningún momento cancele el servicio, me regreso a spotify cr...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Roommate keeps getting kicked off Spotify Family family.

My roommate gets kicked off Spotify family, my girlfriend and I do not.all reside at same address, but we keep losing the roommates. I pay for it and they pay me. So why does this keep happening. It says Spotify cannot verify they live there. Is ther...

• Regular
  • My roommate gets kicked off Spotify family, my girlfriend and I do not.all reside at same address, but we keep losing the roommates. I pay for it and they pay me. So why does this keep happening. It ...
  • EnderAlThor
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiun de tres meses que caduca a los dos meses!

el 27 de noviembre de 2016 contrate la oferta de premium por 9,99-3 mesespues sin aviso alguno, el 27 de enero de 2017 solo se abre el spotify free!..es decir dos meses...tras mucho buscar he dado con un email de spotify pero no hay respuesta aun

• el 27 de noviembre de 2016 contrate la oferta de premium por 9,99-3 meses pues sin aviso alguno, el 27 de enero de 2017 solo se abre el spotify free!..es decir dos meses...tras mucho buscar he dado ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha musica esta no Spotify pelo onerpm

Como consigo movimentar a radio do artista e a playlist do artista se quem colocou minha música no Spotify foi a onerpm?

• Como consigo movimentar a radio do artista e a playlist do artista se quem colocou minha música no Spotify foi a onerpm?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sou premium e continuo com propagandas

Olá! Sou assinante premium mas, por algum motivo, continuo com propagandas durante a reprodução. Consigo ouvir offline, passar músicas e todas as demais funções normalmente.Os outros membros do mesmo pacote (premium family) não têm o mesmo problema. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá!   Sou assinante premium mas, por algum motivo, continuo com propagandas durante a reprodução.  Consigo ouvir offline, passar músicas e todas as demais funções normalmente. Os outro...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect is not working with my account

I have a premium subscription for the Spotify, I use it on my iPhone and iPad, and bought two bluesound speakers yesterday, that have Spotify connect. I can see both of the speakers in the connect field, but Spotify won't connect to them. It works fi...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium subscription for the Spotify, I use it on my iPhone and iPad, and bought two bluesound speakers yesterday, that have Spotify connect. I can see both of the speakers in the connect fi...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I cancel a free 7-day Premium subscription?

I've been trying to cancel the 7 day premium subscription, but there's no option I see at all to cancel it. All I see is this when I go to Manage my account/subscriptions I understand that it's free, but I know that a 30-day trial, you have to pay af...

Screenshot 1
  • Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to cancel the 7 day premium subscription, but there's no option I see at all to cancel it.   All I see is this when I go to Manage my account/subscriptions   I...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 79 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 79 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution My account seems frozen

I have run Spotify from my phone and computer for years but it has recently stopped. I upgraded Spotify on my phone - would this have affected it?I have been told to 'downgrade' my account as my payment has not gone through but there is no reason why...

• Visitor
  • I have run Spotify from my phone and computer for years but it has recently stopped. I upgraded Spotify on my phone - would this have affected it? I have been told to 'downgrade' my account as my pa...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment subscription

I live in Portugal but my bank account and credit card is from a Dutch bank, although registered to my Portuguese address. Why won't Spotify accept it in payment of a subscription for my husband and me?

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Portugal but my bank account and credit card is from a Dutch bank, although registered to my Portuguese address.  Why won't Spotify accept it in payment of a subscription for my husban...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payments problems
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Why did my student premium subscription end and start charging me $9.99 every month without telling me? Why is there no number for me to call Spotify about this????????

• Why did my student premium subscription end and start charging me $9.99 every month without telling me? Why is there no number for me to call Spotify about this???????? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consulta de pago del servicio

Buenos días Ante todo agradecerles por el servicio y felicitarlos pero tengo una duda , hace unos días me llego un correo indicando que a partir del 01/02 me iban a a recién cobrar los 16.90 por 3 meses pero veo mis movimientos de mi tarjeta y veo qu...

• Buenos días  Ante todo agradecerles por el servicio y felicitarlos pero tengo una duda , hace unos días me llego un correo indicando que a partir del 01/02 me iban a a recién cobrar   los...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment and not email received

Hello, I'm receiving a monthly charge in credit card from Spotify but I don't remember my account and I don't receive any email related that charged. I had a Premium suscription with Movistar (telephone number [removed]) and at the same time a direct...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm receiving a monthly charge in credit card from Spotify but I don't remember my account and I don't receive any email related that charged.   I had a Premium suscription...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username became numbers

So randomly today, my Spotify username went from my actual username to appearing in collaborative playlists, etc. as a bunch of numbers, which I have to assume is my user number. I restarted and did clean installs, but that didn't change anything. An...

• So randomly today, my Spotify username went from my actual username to appearing in collaborative playlists, etc. as a bunch of numbers, which I have to assume is my user number.   I restarted...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! payment gone wrong

Hi there, one month ago I clicked on the link where I could get three months premium for 0.99 euro's. In stead of paying 0.99 via the link, I had to pay 9,99, and now I just got one month. I am absolutely sure I've clicked on the right link. I really...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   one month ago I clicked on the link where I could get three months premium for 0.99 euro's. In stead of paying 0.99 via the link, I had to pay 9,99, and now I just got one month. I...
  • Rit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook but I still got charged from spotify.

I signed up for spotify using Facebook a long time ago. I deleted my Facebook so I thought that meant my spotify would be canceled but I just got charged $10. I can't log into that account anymore so how do I cancel it?

• I signed up for spotify using Facebook a long time ago. I deleted my Facebook so I thought that meant my spotify would be canceled but I just got charged $10. I can't log into that account anymore so...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Ho riscaricato la app perche non funzionava e non ho piu premium pagato per 3 mesi...perche???

• Ho riscaricato la app perche non funzionava e non ho piu premium pagato per 3 mesi...perche???
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes