Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Wenn I start Spotify I have a black screen

I start Spotify the windowe from spotify is open and nothing is happening,a black screen withe the logo form Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I start Spotify the windowe from spotify is open and nothing is happening,a black screen withe the logo form Spotify  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with mobile?

hi, is there any way i can pay premium with my smart or globe account? cause i want to change my payment methods to that but it says that my only options is either credit cards or paypal... my country is the philippines by the way. thanks

• hi, is there any way i can pay premium with my smart or globe account? cause i want to change my payment methods to that but it says that my only options is either credit cards or paypal... my countr...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription fee is still charged after changing to part of family package

My mobile billing statement still shows the charge of the premium subcription fee after changing my subscription package from individual premium to part of family package in Sept 2016. Please assist on this and do let me know if you need my mobile bi...

• My mobile billing statement still shows the charge of the premium subcription fee after changing my subscription package from individual premium to part of family package in Sept 2016. Please assist ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Spotify forcing Premium users to go to the Family plan?

I have the premium trial (by the way Spotify, "trial" is a noun, not a verb), and went to check the price of Premium in case there was a discount when paying a year in advance. Every page I went to showed "Premium for Family" and "Premium for Student...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium trial (by the way Spotify, "trial" is a noun, not a verb), and went to check the price of Premium in case there was a discount when paying a year in advance.  Every page I wen...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged for Premium whilst on a Free account.

I was charged 9.99 this month for Premium and in fact, when I opened my Spotify app my account was listed as Premium. I then logged in through the website to unsubscribe however I was listed there as a Free user. I then logged out of Spotify though t...

• I was charged 9.99 this month for Premium and in fact, when I opened my Spotify app my account was listed as Premium. I then logged in through the website to unsubscribe however I was listed the...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been trying to log into spotify for the past 30 mins and I can't seem to log in. I even received an email saying I cancelled my subscription but I did not opt to do so!It's saying my password or username is incorrect but that can't be possible...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to log into spotify for the past 30 mins and I can't seem to log in. I even received an email saying I cancelled my subscription but I did not opt to do so! It's saying my passwor...
  • Gill12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account stoled

Good morning, somebody had stolen my account.I can connect only from Facebook Connect but somebody change the mail and pass of my account and I can't connect with mail.Exist any way for recovery my account?Thanks for your help

• Good morning, somebody had stolen my account. I can connect only from Facebook Connect but somebody change the mail and pass of my account and I can't connect with mail. Exist any way for recov...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't receive the personal year in 2016 via email

I haven't turn on the email notificaiton, is it the reason why I didn't receive the personal stat? How can I get it back? Thanks.

• Not applicable
  • I haven't turn on the email notificaiton, is it the reason why I didn't receive the personal stat? How can I get it back?    Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bankrekening nummer wijzigen

Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account? Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakjes dat deze gegevens zijn opgeslagen als ik die kies. Ik wil...

• Not applicable
  • Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account?   Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakj...
  • sillyan72
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

My Top2016 is not my Top2016

I have been talking with some friends recently and they appeared to have the same problem than me: My Top2016 playlist contains songs that I don't listen to and seems to be randomly done. Some songs that I don't even know are included in this playlis...

• I have been talking with some friends recently and they appeared to have the same problem than me: My Top2016 playlist contains songs that I don't listen to and seems to be randomly done.   So...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

In Saturday I buyed Premium for 0,99 ct but my account is still " Free " .. what should I do ? (I Buyed it with PayPal)

• In Saturday I buyed Premium for 0,99 ct but my account is still " Free " .. what should I do ? (I Buyed it with PayPal)
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

So I started noticing this 2 days ago, someone else's been using my account and adding playlists. I log in with my Facebook, so what I did was log out every connected Spotify Device and chance my Facebook password (I've also added extra security meas...

• So I started noticing this 2 days ago, someone else's been using my account and adding playlists. I log in with my Facebook, so what I did was log out every connected Spotify Device and chance my Fac...
  • guacamayero
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching phonecompany

Hi! I have a question regarding my account. In february, I´ll be changing my phonecompany. Telia, who I currently have, have Spotify as a service. When I change, I´m gonna have to start my own subscription to Spotify.Can I continue with my old userna...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have a question regarding my account. In february, I´ll be changing my phonecompany. Telia, who I currently have, have Spotify as a service. When I change, I´m gonna have to start my o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting Account to Facebook - ISSUE

The Spotify account that I used was made as a gift, and I would really like to connect it to my personal Facebook so I can be searched via my name. Unfortunately, I get this beautiful message..."Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try agai...

• The Spotify account that I used was made as a gift, and I would really like to connect it to my personal Facebook so I can be searched via my name. Unfortunately, I get this beautiful message... "...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

company account?

Hello, Is it possible to create a company account for our employees? Currently we are 10 and will grow. Thus it would be nice to have one bill arrive to an admistrator to trac k all as in the family plan. Additionally a discount such as the family pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is it possible to create a company account for our employees?  Currently we are 10 and will grow.  Thus it would be nice to have one bill arrive to an admistrator to trac k ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Promo

I signed up for the $.99 deal for my son but I didn't know he has an acct. already so I cancelled my subscription and tried with my son's acct. but my card got charged $10. So I cancelled it again. How can I get the deal and get the refund?

• I signed up for the $.99 deal for my son but I didn't know he has an acct. already so I cancelled my subscription and tried with my son's acct. but my card got charged $10. So I cancelled it again. H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got charged twice as new

Hey, today I happen to see the offer of 3 months for 99cents and when I went to do the subscription y check y bank account and it appears the charge for 99cents and an extra charge for 4.99$. What's the problem here?

• Hey, today I happen to see the offer of 3 months for 99cents and when I went to do the subscription y check y bank account and it appears the charge for 99cents and an extra charge for 4.99$. What's ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP!!!!!

What a complete and utter frustration tyring to join family members to Premium. Took the money fine, joined two of the three, the third simply doesn't work. Goes round and rounf in circles not accepting the code. Great when it worked but the frustrat...

• What a complete and utter frustration tyring to join family members to Premium.  Took the money fine, joined two of the three, the third simply doesn't work.  Goes round and rounf in circle...
  • Kayleigh
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't cancel my subscription

I can't cancel my premium subscription. I have worked through all your online advice, but cannot find the account which is being charged the premium subscription. I'm getting very frustyrated.

• I can't cancel my premium subscription. I have worked through all your online advice, but cannot find the account which is being charged the premium subscription. I'm getting very frustyrated.
  • Kayleigh
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help Me

So just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get Premium for Spotify. Then i applied for the premium for students. I put all of my information that it asked for from my debit card and it took the $4.99. Then after it asked me for my first and last name als...

• Casual Listener
  • So just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get Premium for Spotify. Then i applied for the premium for students. I put all of my information that it asked for from my debit card and it took the $4.99. Th...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes