Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Email Address apparently invalid

Hi Sooooo, today I try to log into spotify online and sort out a family account so my brother can also have spotify premium on his new phone, only to be greeted with the message "Incorrect username or password." I pay from this account always and now...

• Hi   Sooooo,  today I try to log into spotify online and sort out a family account so my brother can also have spotify premium on his new phone, only to be greeted with the message "Incor...
  • shawtina362
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

It kicked me off of premium, and says that my bank is having a bad day. I called my bank and they said that there is nothing wrong on their end, so I tried re entering my card info, and spotify keeps telling me that my bank is having a bad day. What ...

• Visitor
  • It kicked me off of premium, and says that my bank is having a bad day. I called my bank and they said that there is nothing wrong on their end, so I tried re entering my card info, and spotify keeps...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family account abroad

Hi, I just wanted to have some information about the Family account.What happens if one of the members of the family is abroad to study or away for more than 2 weeks?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I just wanted to have some information about the Family account. What happens if one of the members of the family is abroad to study or away for more than 2 weeks? Thanks
  • laraparon95
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded account to family

I upgraded to the family premium but now I can't log in on my app. I am the primary user but it won't accept any details saying that I don't have an account. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to the family premium but now I can't log in on my app. I am the primary user but it won't accept any details saying that I don't have an account. Any ideas?
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family- abroad

Hi, I am a boarding student and my family had just recently brought the premium for family. Attempting to enter the code, this comes up: "We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of ...

• Hi, I am a boarding student and my family had just recently brought the premium for family. Attempting to enter the code, this comes up: "We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account nee...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme bei der Zahlung

Hallo,ich habe heute von Spotify die Nachricht bekommen, dass sie die Belastung der Kreditkarte fehlschlug und ich meine Zahlungsmethode aktualisieren sollte. Daraufhin habe ich die Daten dr Kreditkarte eingegeben und es kam folgende Meldung:Ups, Dei...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe heute von Spotify die Nachricht bekommen, dass sie die Belastung der Kreditkarte fehlschlug und ich meine Zahlungsmethode aktualisieren sollte. Daraufhin habe ich die Daten dr Kredit...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! vodafone NIGHTMARE

1: free premium for a year - ended 15 days ago2: vodafone spend c30mins on a call trying to add another free year - 20 days ago before it expired3: i even get a TXT message, and on VODAFONE website it now says i have spotify premium until DEC/2017 (s...

• Regular
  • 1: free premium for a year - ended 15 days ago 2: vodafone spend c30mins on a call trying to add another free year - 20 days ago before it expired 3: i even get a TXT message, and on VODAFONE websi...
  • pissedman1
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

International use

Hello, I'm an exchange student currently living in Belgium. So I will be leaving Belgium again in a couple of months. I would very much like to keep using my Spotify premium account.Can I keep using my Spotify premium account in Aruba if I keep payin...

• Hello,    I'm an exchange student currently living in Belgium. So I will be leaving Belgium again in a couple of months. I would very much like to keep using my Spotify premium accou...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I put the premium on the wrong account.

I linked the account with my Facebook. Now it's saying that all my music from the account isn't there but when I log in with Facebook it is. The one with out Facebook is premium the one on Facebook isn't premium I want it switched how can I do that?

• I linked the account with my Facebook. Now it's saying that all my music from the account isn't there but when I log in with Facebook it is. The one with out Facebook is premium the one on Facebook i...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Overcharged

Hi I signed up with a free trial and let them know i was student. My subscription ended yesterday and they charged my card $9.99. I thought the student discount was $5.00 how can I get a refund?

• Visitor
  • Hi I signed up with a free trial and let them know i was student. My subscription ended yesterday and they charged my card $9.99. I thought the student discount was $5.00 how can I get a refund?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi,I am trying to activate the student discount on my premium account, but whenever I try there is a message saying "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account" - I was wondering how I could figure out which account ...

• Hi, I am trying to activate the student discount on my premium account, but whenever I try there is a message saying "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account" - ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premier to Family

I was charged in the beginning of march for premium. I opted to switch to family a few days after. Why can't Spotify just apply my $9.99 to my family subscription since it started just a few days after I was charged?

• I was charged in the beginning of march for premium. I opted to switch to family a few days after. Why can't Spotify just apply my $9.99 to my family subscription since it started just a few days aft...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify subscription on PlayStation

I wanna subscribe for spotify through my PlayStation current wallet but I cannot find any payment methods I don't want to add my credit card information on console and I don't have any PayPal account so tell me if there's any I got $50 in my psn wall...

• I wanna subscribe for spotify through my PlayStation current wallet but I cannot find any payment methods I don't want to add my credit card information on console and I don't have any PayPal account...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a high school option to the student subscription.

I was thinking it might be nice to add high school to the student subscription option. Spotify is a great place to enjoy your music anywhere you are, and many students listen to music when they're able, especially in high school. Why not open up that...

• I was thinking it might be nice to add high school to the student subscription option. Spotify is a great place to enjoy your music anywhere you are, and many students listen to music when they're ab...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Here's the situation. I originally switched to Rogers which gave me Spotify premium for 2 years. I am using my facebook account also. The problem is about 4 days ago someone hijacked my account and I have bveen unable to sucessfully remove them from ...

• Here's the situation.  I originally switched to Rogers which gave me Spotify premium for 2 years. I am using my facebook account also. The problem is about 4 days ago someone hijacked my accoun...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscribtion problem

Spotify took the 4.99 off my card for the subscription but it's not working on my end saying I still need to subscribe how do I get my money back

• Spotify took the 4.99 off my card for the subscription but it's not working on my end saying I still need to subscribe how do I get my money back
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice a month

Hi,I've been getting charged twice a month from Spotify for a while without realizing.Went through my bank statements and found that every month for nearly a year I have been charged $14.14 as well as $9.99

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been getting charged twice a month from Spotify for a while without realizing. Went through my bank statements and found that every month for nearly a year I have been charged $14.14 as we...
  • Jackmainsbridge
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron 99.00 pesos de ADYEN+SPOTIFY no uso Spotify.

Hola Me cobraron 99 pesos a mi tarjeta de banco y no uso Spotify, creo que alguien esta utilizando mis datos bancarios pero como puedo buscar el reembolso de este dinero? Saludos

• Hola Me cobraron 99 pesos a mi tarjeta de banco y no uso Spotify, creo que alguien esta utilizando mis datos bancarios pero como puedo buscar el reembolso de este dinero?   Saludos
  • zoam21
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with setting up profile name

Hey all! I made a profile (using email, not facebook) with my username being "johndoe" but I want it to show up as "John Doe" How do I do so? There was no option given to choose display name. And it didn't allow me to enter any spaces in the username...

• Visitor
  • Hey all!   I made a profile (using email, not facebook) with my username being "johndoe" but I want it to show up as "John Doe" How do I do so? There was no option given to choose display name...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this E-Mail Legit or scam?

Hi!I've been receiving mails like this. And since it's written in quite good Norwegian, I'd like to confirm whether or not it's a scam.Has anyone else received similar?

• Hi! I've been receiving mails like this. And since it's written in quite good Norwegian, I'd like to confirm whether or not it's a scam. Has anyone else received similar?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes