Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

No access to my Facebook friends

By creating an account, I accidentally did not provide spotify the total access to my facebook account. Now I am not able to find my facebook friends on Spotify and I am not able to use their playlistsHow can I change this?

• By creating an account, I accidentally did not provide spotify the total access to my facebook account. Now I am not able to find my facebook friends on Spotify and I am not able to use their playlis...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family upgrade

Hi All,I have recently (last week) started my subscription to premium. Its the 99c 3mths offer.On using for a couple of days I find it so good that i would like to share with my family.So, If I upgrade my sub to the family premium what do I do and wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have recently (last week) started my subscription to premium. Its the 99c 3mths offer. On using for a couple of days I find it so good that i would like to share with my family. So, If I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution List_no

Hi I was on premium before and I stopped because I had no time to pay for it but when I tried to activate it again using my mobile number, I am not recieving any text for the code and I saw a solution saying you need to text GETPIN to a number starts...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I was on premium before and I stopped because I had no time to pay for it but when I tried to activate it again using my mobile number, I am not recieving any text for the code and I saw a solutio...
  • Carl444
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't recognize I'm no longer abroad

I went to Europe and my Spotify still thinks I'm abroad. My premium account was changed to free for some reason while I was abroad so now I am locked out of my account. Please advise

• I went to Europe and my Spotify still thinks I'm abroad. My premium account was changed to free for some reason while I was abroad so now I am locked out of my account. Please advise
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling pre-paid Premium

Hi. I pre-paid for a year of Premium last year. It ends 12/29/16. Do I need to do anything to cancel premium after that date, or will it cancel on its own if I don't do anything? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I pre-paid for a year of Premium last year. It ends 12/29/16. Do I need to do anything to cancel premium after that date, or will it cancel on its own if I don't do anything? Thanks.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Codes for Family Premium won't work

I upgraded my Spotify account to a Family plan. When I send an invite to the account I want added we enter the code and it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service". We've tried multiple t...

• I upgraded my Spotify account to a Family plan. When I send an invite to the account I want added we enter the code and it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again o...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing country and subscription

Hey there,So I recently changed my country from Ireland to Canada and today I signed up for premium so my husband can have an account.It stepped me through the whole process and I entered our CC details and I added him to the family account but when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, So I recently changed my country from Ireland to Canada and today I signed up for premium so my husband can have an account. It stepped me through the whole process and I entered our CC ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in (Error 408)

The problem is simple, spotify is telling me that i can't log in because the cauntry i'm in is different from the cauntry on my profile, but is impossible because i've never moved from here. I've never changed my cauntry and never moved. Yesterday it...

• Regular
  • The problem is simple, spotify is telling me that i can't log in because the cauntry i'm in is different from the cauntry on my profile, but is impossible because i've never moved from here. I've nev...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sudden Change in Premium Charge

From the time I made my account premium from student discount, i've been paying around $4.99 per month and then suddenly I was recently charged $10. I had to update my card, just to bring back my student discount back. Any reason why the price was bu...

• From the time I made my account premium from student discount, i've been paying around $4.99 per month and then suddenly I was recently charged $10. I had to update my card, just to bring back my stu...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged REGULAR price during "promotion"

I signed up during the promotion "99 cents for first 3 months" I didn't receive ANYTHING for 99 cents!! Instead I am being charged the full regular prince ($9.99 month) right from day one. And it says I will be charged the regular price every month h...

• I signed up during the promotion "99 cents for first 3 months" I didn't receive ANYTHING for 99 cents!!  Instead I am being charged the full regular prince ($9.99 month) right from day one.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having troubles with my premium subscription

Hi, on December 14th Spotify charged me the montly price I pay for the subscription, and when I logged in my account was on a free subscription, I logged out and I logged in again but it didn't work, I also unistalled the app and I installed it again...

• Hi, on December 14th Spotify charged me the montly price I pay for the subscription, and when I logged in my account was on a free subscription, I logged out and I logged in again but it didn't work,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account overcharged during upgrade

My account was charged twice, once on the 15th and again on the 28th. Please assist as I CANNOT get a hold of a representative to assist me. Please help! I wonder if Apple customers has to deal with this type patronage.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was charged twice, once on the 15th and again on the 28th. Please assist as I CANNOT get a hold of a representative to assist me. Please help! I wonder if Apple customers has to deal with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles upgrading to premium

Hello, I've recently ran into a problem trying to upgrade to premium. I've always just used an iTunes card instead of using my card but now there is not an option at all to upgrade. Does anyone else use iTunes cards to pay for the premium, if so coul...

• Hello, I've recently ran into a problem trying to upgrade to premium. I've always just used an iTunes card instead of using my card but now there is not an option at all to upgrade. Does anyone else ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! albums

does someone know how you can remove albums from your spotify? It takes to many memory from my phone. I already unlock the download button but the albums won't go away. thank you if you know the answer!

• does someone know how you can remove albums from your spotify? It takes to many memory from my phone. I already unlock the download button but the albums won't go away.   thank you if you know...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Children and premium for family

I am a premium member and would like to purchase premium for family and add my 10 year old and 8 year old. I can not add them without an email address (they do not have one as they are too young) and I am not allowed to use my email address as it is ...

• Regular
  • I am a premium member and would like to purchase premium for family and add my 10 year old and 8 year old. I can not add them without an email address (they do not have one as they are too young) and...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello! I've got trouble accessing my sister's Premium for Family

I used her redemption link/code, I plugged in my info & our address, and I went through all the other steps correctly as far as I know. It listed this account as the one activated for Premium. Yet, I've got nothing. My account still reads "Free". I'v...

• Not applicable
  • I used her redemption link/code, I plugged in my info & our address, and I went through all the other steps correctly as far as I know.  It listed this account as the one activated for Premi...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not entirely connected to Facebook

Hi guys, I created my account without Facebook a long time ago, then I connected it to Facebook. A while ago i disconnected it and now I wanted to connect it again.The problem is that it shows me I am connected to my account but I am still visible to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,  I created my account without Facebook a long time ago, then I connected it to Facebook. A while ago i disconnected it and now I wanted to connect it again. The problem is that it sho...
  • madafakapotato
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription but charged anyways

I was on a trial with option to pay after trial was over. I cancelled the option before the trial was over and made the mistake of not checking 'my subscriptions' then. I was just charged on my credit card. Disappointed with Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I was on a trial with option to pay after trial was over. I cancelled the option before the trial was over and made the mistake of not checking 'my subscriptions' then. I was just charged on my credi...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se me borran todas las canciones

Hola, éste mes me hice premium y estoy super decepcionado. Ya es la segunda vez que se me borran las más de 3000 canciones que descargué y me hace perder muchísimo tiempo. Acaba de volver a pasar y veo que las canciones están ocupando el espacio en l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, éste mes me hice premium y estoy super decepcionado. Ya es la segunda vez que se me borran las más de 3000 canciones que descargué y me hace perder muchísimo tiempo. Acaba de volver a pasar y v...
  • yeyegt2002
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes