Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

LOST PREMIUM ACCOUNT & PLAY LIST !

Dear Spotify, Referring to the matter above. I recently, sign up for a Spotify Family Premium. After signing up my Spotify account got logged out and now when I sign back on I've lost my premium account. Please fix this ASAP or else I am going to use...

• Dear Spotify,    Referring to the matter above.   I recently, sign up for a Spotify Family Premium. After signing up my Spotify account got logged out and now when I sign back on I...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium login fail.

Hjälp!! Har premium men efter rensning av telefonen loggas jag in på Spotify free och mina listor är borta. Hur får jag tillbaka premium på telefonen?

• Hjälp!! Har premium men efter rensning av telefonen loggas jag in på Spotify free och mina listor är borta. Hur får jag tillbaka premium på telefonen?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4

I was on the phone withPS support and they checked thru everything and said it's a problem on spotifys ends I can't log in to my account it says "error connect to playstation Network please try again later"

• I was on the phone withPS support and they checked thru everything and said it's a problem on spotifys ends I can't log in to my account it says "error connect to playstation Network please try again...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Please

So my credit card got charged and I didn't pay for Spotify premium and I don't have premium. is there a way to cancel the transaction? please help

• So my credit card got charged and I didn't pay for Spotify premium and I don't have premium. is there a way to cancel the transaction? please help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot accept 7 day free trial

When using the desktop Spotify player I have been offered a 7 day free trial by clicking the banner ad, however when clicking it my browser opens and then Spotify opens and does nothing. I would like to get the free 7 day trial. Please help.

• When using the desktop Spotify player I have been offered a 7 day free trial by clicking the banner ad, however when clicking it my browser opens and then Spotify opens and does nothing. I would like...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium switched to free

I just signed up for a family account and it was showing premium. Now my account says free and I don't know how to get support.

• I just signed up for a family account and it was showing premium. Now my account says free and I don't know how to get support.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Friends on Spotify/Account Info pulled from Facebook Wrong

Whenever I try to find my friends on Spotify or they try to find me its like my account doesn't exist. If my name gets searched they cannot find me and people who follow me often unfollow me without ever changing it. Also my Facebook info that gets s...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I try to find my friends on Spotify or they try to find me its like my account doesn't exist.  If my name gets searched they cannot find me and people who follow me often unfollow me wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dual Accounts / locked out

Hi,I started my first 'premium' spotify account in America (while I was living there). I linked this account with my Facebook. I am now back in Australia, and have been locked out of my American account, and have now joined my 'family premium' accoun...

• Hi, I started my first 'premium' spotify account in America (while I was living there). I linked this account with my Facebook. I am now back in Australia, and have been locked out of my American ac...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice since sept 2016

I've been being charged both £12.99 ( through iTunes ) and £4.99 (through Spotify) since September when I signed up as a student. Obviously defeating the object of student discount as I'm paying twice !!

• Casual Listener
  • I've been being charged both £12.99 ( through iTunes ) and £4.99 (through Spotify) since September when I signed up as a student. Obviously defeating the object of student discount as I'm paying twic...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Family plan abroad

Hi,my family is about to purchase the Family Spotify Premium plan. 1. My worry is that they currently live in Spain and I am currently living abroad (Sweden) for a couple of months.Can I still join the plan and have premium access? 2. I have been rea...

• Regular
  • Hi, my family is about to purchase the Family Spotify Premium plan.   1. My worry is that they currently live in Spain and I am currently living abroad (Sweden) for a couple of months. Can I...
  • lucasrg
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

Why is my Spotify not working on sonos?this message comes up"Connection to Spotify timed. If the problem persists contact Spotify."

• Why is my Spotify not working on sonos? this message comes up "Connection to Spotify timed. If the problem persists contact Spotify."
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscrption

I want to get the Family subscription, i live with my parents but my girlfriend want to use it as well... Is this possible?

• I want to get the Family subscription, i live with my parents but my girlfriend want to use it as well... Is this possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium and subscription says free. HELP!

I've been working on getting premium family for days. Actually paid for it 3 days ago and my subscription still says free. When you send an email you get a canned response saying this is what you said. Really, no **bleep**, that's what I said and res...

• Regular
  • I've been working on getting premium family for days. Actually paid for it 3 days ago and my subscription still says free. When you send an email you get a canned response saying this is what you sai...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Email already in use

A long time ago I had link my facebook for my Spotify account. However, I no longer use the username or email connected with the account. I created a new and seperate account with my new email and username. However, my name or picture wouldn't show u...

• Casual Listener
  • A long time ago I had link my facebook for my Spotify account. However, I no longer use the username or email connected with the account. I created a new and seperate account with my new email and us...
  • Awes1113
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Socorro, não consigo mudar meu e-mail!

Olá, fiz uma conta Familia premium e loguei via facebook, mas o e-mail do face não me recordo mais a senha e não consigo redefinir....E só percebi depois quando fui redefinir as senhas para meus familiares e não consegui.Estou desesperada, já pensei ...

• Olá, fiz uma conta Familia premium e loguei via facebook, mas o e-mail do face não me recordo mais a senha e não consigo redefinir....E só percebi depois quando fui redefinir as senhas para meus fami...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password compromised a d unable to reset it

Somehow my device password was compromised (although I haven't used it for over 5 months) and people are logging into my account through it from all over (my Facebook account is secure, no one is logging through it). I am unable to reset the device p...

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow my device password was compromised (although I haven't used it for over 5 months) and people are logging into my account through it from all over (my Facebook account is secure, no one is log...
  • Splendur
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema spotify family

Salve ho un problema con spotify family,abbiamo effettuato il pagamento ma ci siamo dimenticati di confermare L'account attraverso l'email. Come facciamo? Dobbiamo rinunciare a spotify o potete rimandarcela ?

• Salve ho un problema con spotify family,abbiamo effettuato il pagamento ma ci siamo dimenticati di confermare L'account attraverso l'email. Come facciamo? Dobbiamo rinunciare a spotify o potete riman...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium

Hola,La suscripción es familiar enlazada con Facebook.Hice una cancelación de la suscripción el día 6/marzo/2017 y el día 9/marzo/2017 meHicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, está cancelación la hice porque no pude incluir a mis familiares en el...

• Hola, La suscripción es familiar enlazada con Facebook. Hice una cancelación de la suscripción el día 6/marzo/2017 y el día 9/marzo/2017 me Hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, está cancel...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes