Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot login

Hey guys my account is broke i thinki want to login and spotify tells me this is the wrong passwordi check my phone ps4 and ipad no chance to login. i dont know what to do i write the support but the dont reply memy account is also linked with facebo...

• Hey guys  my account is broke i think i want to login and spotify tells me this is the wrong password i check my phone ps4 and ipad no chance to login.  i dont know what to do i write t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My college is now not recognized after a year of the student discount?

I've had the student discount for a year and when I go to renew they will not accept my college because it doesn't accept federal funds...it is a small Catholic college (Christendom College) and I am a poor college student. It seems unfair that I can...

• I've had the student discount for a year and when I go to renew they will not accept my college because it doesn't accept federal funds...it is a small Catholic college (Christendom College) and I am...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access family account

I have had to reset my mobile phone today. When I reinstalled Spotify and logged in it shows free account rather than premium for family which I have. I am using the correct login cause I used it on my ipad. I have tried uninstalling the app several ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had to reset my mobile phone today. When I reinstalled Spotify and logged in it shows free account rather than premium for family which I have. I am using the correct login cause I used it on ...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iDeal payment system for the Netherlands

Error trying to use ideal payment cant get past this screen to select a bank

• Casual Listener
  • Error trying to use ideal payment cant get past this screen to select a bank
  • Clinterr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook account hacked !

Hello,My Facebook account vas been hacked and I Need to transfer my playlists and premium account from my old Spotify account (linked to my FB) to the new one.Can you help me please?Gaia

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My Facebook account vas been hacked and I Need to transfer my playlists and premium account from my old Spotify account (linked to my FB) to the new one. Can you help me please? Gaia
  • gaiamontauti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to upgrade to Premium

I am trying to upgrade to premium and every different way i try i keep getting an error. Oh no!Something has gone wrong!But don't be sad.You can try again a little bit later. Am i the only one seeing this?Is there anywhere that spotify report probelm...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to premium and every different way i try i keep getting an error.    Oh no! Something has gone wrong! But don't be sad. You can try again a little bit later. &n...
  • babajuma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password

Hi,i am trying to generate a device password, but after clicking on the link in the email i received, i get the message that something went wrong. I can see this behavior since two days now, anyone else facing this problem? What can i do?

• Hi, i am trying to generate a device password, but after clicking on the link in the email i received, i get the message that something went wrong. I can see this behavior since two days now, anyone...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tarjetas de regalo

Hola buenos días, he comprado una tarjeta de regalo para regalar a un amigo pero a pesar de que ya me han hecho el cobro del pago no he recibido ningun mail ni la persona a la que se lo he regalado.Un saludo

• Hola buenos días, he comprado una tarjeta de regalo para regalar a un amigo pero a pesar de que ya me han hecho el cobro del pago no he recibido ningun mail ni la persona a la que se lo he regalado. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get to the Premium page

Been trying to pay for premium since yesterday, but everty time i click on get premium I get an error saying try again later?

• Been trying to pay for premium since yesterday, but everty time i click on get premium I get an error saying try again later?
  • BorisTheBear
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with gift card purchase (Maybank)

I somehow can't use my maybank debit card to buy a Spotify gift card, citing that it has been declined. Oddly enough, I've been using the same card for my family subscription for the last three months, no problem. I've even tried my Public Bank debit...

• ...onths, no problem. I've even tried my Public Bank debit card, which has no problem with any online transactions, which also got denied.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

Twi of my siblings cant redeem the link eventhough they entered the same address. Fyi, there was no problem during our first login after subsribe into spotify premium. I happens after the subscription got renewed. Any help?

• Casual Listener
  • Twi of my siblings cant redeem the link eventhough they entered the same address. Fyi, there was no problem during our first login after subsribe into spotify premium. I happens after the subscriptio...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log in problem, Error code 3, Facebook login failed, normal login failed, reset e-mail failed

Hi, I am using Spotify premium service both on desktop and android. I am administrating three profiles, one is for my band, second is for work and the last one which is my personal premium account is impossible to log in. I have tried everything, I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am using Spotify premium service both on desktop and android. I am administrating three profiles, one is for my band, second is for work and the last one which is my personal premium account is...
  • NdpBand
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family premium - student family members

In our family there is a student who lives at home for more than half the year but the rest of the year lives away at university. Is she eligible to be a member of a family premium account?

• In our family there is a student who lives at home for more than half the year but the rest of the year lives away at university.  Is she eligible to be a member of a family premium account?
  • dumbledad
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - Member not showing in admin account

Hi Spotify Community, I added my sister to my spotify family account today, it says it all worked ok for her but when i check my Admin account it shows the invite link is still pending. It might be a bug as she already recieved one link which didn't ...

• Hi Spotify Community,    I added my sister to my spotify family account today, it says it all worked ok for her but when i check my Admin account it shows the invite link is still pending...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help ASAP!!

So I tried to used my card to purchase my Spotify student premium account. My card has the money on it, but for some reason won't go through.

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried to used my card to purchase my Spotify student premium account. My card has the money on it, but for some reason won't go through.
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account is broken?

Hey, I think my account is broken. Every time I go on and try to share song with friends I can't choose who to send it to. And on the header above the list of your friends there is usually an icon (next to your username) where it shows the songs you'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I think my account is broken. Every time I go on and try to share song with friends I can't choose who to send it to. And on the header above the list of your friends there is usually an icon (n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You people are incredible.

Best job I've ever seen of making it almost impossible to unsubscribe. You should be ashamed. I will do my small part to steer people away from your service for that shady bit alone.

• Best job I've ever seen of making it almost impossible to unsubscribe. You should be ashamed. I will do my small part to steer people away from your service for that shady bit alone.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes