Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium family

HiMy dad invited me to spotify premium family. I agreed but now when I play music Ive advertising and cant found My playlist. we are playing for premium and wont advertising and will ofcourse listen to My playlist.Please helpChristofer

• Hi My dad invited me to spotify premium family. I agreed but now when I play music Ive advertising and cant found My playlist. we are playing for premium and wont advertising and will ofcourse lis...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

ok, ive logged out my account by accident and ive for got all my details i used a fake email to log in but I've got the premium so money will be taken out my bank and i wont be using the music please someone help im only 17 and all my money is going ...

• ok, ive logged out my account by accident and ive for got all my details i used a fake email to log in but I've got the premium so money will be taken out my bank and i wont be using the music please...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge per mouth

How to get assistance of any customer service line? Spotify has been charging two times a month and it should only be one time a month...

• Casual Listener
  • How to get assistance of any customer service line? Spotify has been charging two times a month and it should only be one time a month...
  • EmilioSnchez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log to account Family premium

Hello. My friend - leader of familly group sent me an invitation to a Premium family with code SPF9wwhSF2AVx. After clicking on the link in the email to me redirect you filled form, where I wrote the same address as the main account holder and family...

• Hello. My friend - leader of familly group sent me an invitation to a Premium family with code SPF9wwhSF2AVx. After clicking on the link in the email to me redirect you filled form, where I wrote the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

It downgraded me from my spotify family to the free account and it won't let me join my family's spotify because it is saying that it cannot confirm we live at the same address...Pretty convinced it is my family that I am living with? Please help.

• It downgraded me from my spotify family to the free account and it won't let me join my family's spotify because it is saying that it cannot confirm we live at the same address...Pretty convinced it ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adherir personas aplan familiar

contrate plan familiar premium y las personas a las que les mando las ligas no pueden conectarse porque les dice que no pueden verificar la dirección pero vivimos en el mismo domicilio, qué hago?

• contrate plan familiar premium y las personas a las que les mando las ligas no pueden conectarse porque  les dice que no pueden verificar la dirección pero vivimos en el mismo domicilio, qué hag...
  • luchoferhaaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Vodafone Subscription Help

I had my spotify premium account associated with my Phone (Vodafone)! I pay a fee itch month to vodafone and they garantee the spotify! But now the premium account stopped working! In vodafone they say that i still have it!! What Can i do?

• I had my spotify premium account associated with my Phone (Vodafone)! I pay a fee itch month to vodafone and they garantee the spotify! But now the premium account stopped working! In vodafone they s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Premium

Hi i want to ask why i have to pay if i want to try 1mount free premium version?So can somebody tell me why i need to pay if it had to be free ? Because i dont know if i will buy it or not.

• Regular
  • Hi i want to ask why i have to pay if i want to try 1mount free premium version?So can somebody tell me why i need to pay if it had to be free ? Because i dont know if i will buy it or not.
  • DeF4WH2in
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium access

I lost my premium today, i was on a plan with my room mate and i suddenly just lost i sent him a text and he said that he didnt do anything, im very annoyed and i would appreciate help. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my premium today, i was on a plan with my room mate and i suddenly just lost i sent him a text and he said that he didnt do anything, im very annoyed and i would appreciate help. Thank you.
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription to premium not working

Somehow I was logged out of my Spotify on my phone yesterday, I logged back in today and alllll my music was gone. I also had premium Spotify before this had happened and now it says I'm not subscribed to premium. I have the email receipt of when I p...

• Somehow I was logged out of my Spotify on my phone yesterday, I logged back in today and alllll my music was gone. I also had premium Spotify before this had happened and now it says I'm not subscrib...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial automatically goes into auto charge

I signed up to try spotify premium free trial to see what it was about. I really did not like that after the free month ended, Spotify started charging me instead of asking me if i wanted to be charged. I just realized ive been charged for months. My...

• Visitor
  • I signed up to try spotify premium free trial to see what it was about. I really did not like that after the free month ended, Spotify started charging me instead of asking me if i wanted to be charg...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Permium

I had no money on my apple ID so my spotify abo stopped. now I want to buy the premium again but I can't find where I can activate it in the app. Plus I want to pay with my apple ID not with a credit card. HOW?

• Casual Listener
  • I had no money on my apple ID so my spotify abo stopped. now I want to buy the premium again but I can't find where I can activate it in the app. Plus I want to pay with my apple ID not with a credit...
  • Demented_Batman
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium has disappeared.

I'm on the $65 plan with spark of unlimited texts, unlimited calls, 4 gigs of data, and spotify premium. My Spotify premium has vanished. I don't know how to get it back. Could I please get some help, thanks.

• I'm on the $65 plan with spark of unlimited texts, unlimited calls, 4 gigs of data, and spotify premium. My Spotify premium has vanished. I don't know how to get it back. Could I please get some help...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

I have multiple accounts with Spotify but only one is a Premium Account. I've been logged out of this one and I can't remember the username/email or password connected to it. Does anyone know the best way to cancel Premuim on this account? Would it b...

• I have multiple accounts with Spotify but only one is a Premium Account. I've been logged out of this one and I can't remember the username/email or password connected to it. Does anyone know the bes...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my old account

I've last receipt from my accounts Premium-payment but I can't get in to my account. Now I have a free new account connected with Facebook but my old one was "just an Spotify account".I forgot the password but somehow I don't get any reset link to my...

• I've last receipt from my accounts Premium-payment but I can't get in to my account. Now I have a free new account connected with Facebook but my old one was "just an Spotify account". I forgot ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Every time I try an activate my student discount on my account, it says it's associated with another account, how do u fixs thus issue ?

• Every time I try an activate my student discount on my account, it says it's associated with another account, how do u fixs thus issue ?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

duplicate payments

Hello ,We've been charged twice. One family and one individual account. The individual is clearly a mistake. We don't know which e-mail address might be linked to the individual account. Can this be identified by the Spotify P-number on the VISA Expe...

• Hello , We've been charged twice. One family and one individual account. The individual is clearly a mistake.  We don't know which e-mail address might be linked to the individual account. Can ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vodafone UK and Spotify Premium

HelloI've just signed up with Vodafone for their 12 month Sim Only deal that includes Spotify Premium. I'm already a Premium Member so I've cancelled my subscription in anticipation of signing up.I've just got off the line with their support though a...

• Hello I've just signed up with Vodafone for their 12 month Sim Only deal that includes Spotify Premium.  I'm already a Premium Member so I've cancelled my subscription in anticipation of sign...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Mail Adresse für anderes Konto erneut verwenden

Ich möchte gerne dieses bestehende Konto löschen, da ich das alte Spotify Konto von meinem Freund übernehmen möchte. Dort müsste ich aber meine E-Mail Adresse eingeben und so wie ich das verstanden hab, muss das erst von dem Spotify Team freigegeben ...

• Visitor
  • Ich möchte gerne dieses bestehende Konto löschen, da ich das alte Spotify Konto von meinem Freund übernehmen möchte. Dort müsste ich aber meine E-Mail Adresse eingeben und so wie ich das verstanden h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meine Band, Neuen Artist-Page, Zugriff?

Hey Leute,ich habe folgendes "Problem". Ich habe mit meiner Band Musik bei Spotify hochgeladen, über den Attentator "RecordJet". Es Hat alles super geklappt!Nun wurde von meiner Band eine Künstler-Page erstellt, jedoch habe ich keine LogIn Daten für ...

• Hey Leute, ich habe folgendes "Problem". Ich habe mit meiner Band Musik bei Spotify hochgeladen, über den Attentator "RecordJet". Es Hat alles super geklappt! Nun wurde von meiner Band eine Künst...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes