Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

cant join my dads family account

my dad just sent me an invite to the family premium thing, I fll up everything and it says I cant join, what can i do?

• my dad just sent me an invite to the family premium thing, I fll up everything and it says I cant join, what can i do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed from premium to free

Hello,I was changed from premium to free user but I don't know why. This month the usual payment wasn't charged from my credit card account, and I don't know why neither.Can anybody help me, please, especially to get back my playlists?Thank you very ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was changed from premium to free user but I don't know why. This month the usual payment wasn't charged from my credit card account, and I don't know why neither. Can anybody help me, plea...
  • patriciacarrill
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I've added a family member to the account. They are showing as active. In the app they are still showing as free. Not upgraded. We have tried logging out and even reinstalled the app. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I've added a family member to the account. They are showing as active. In the app they are still showing as free. Not upgraded. We have tried logging out and even reinstalled the app. Help!
  • YogaKatie2016
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login i dont remember password or email

So yea month ago i made new account just to get free 1 month premium. I just used some random email that i dont even remember and i accidentaly logged out of the account so i cant log in but now its charging me premium monthly???

• Casual Listener
  • So yea month ago i made new account just to get free 1 month premium. I just used some random email that i dont even remember and i accidentaly logged out of the account so i cant log in but now its ...
  • djstorm10
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Contrate Premium en oferta de 3 meses por 99 y me marca que la renovacion sera en un mes

El dia de hoy me salio un anuncio de 3 meses por 99 pesos pero cuando pague me salio que solo habia comprado un mes.En la fecha de renovacion sale que se me cobrara la renovacion el proximo mes.Me pueden ayudar?Gracias.

• El dia de hoy me salio un anuncio de 3 meses por 99 pesos pero cuando pague me salio que solo habia comprado un mes. En la fecha de renovacion sale que se me cobrara la renovacion el proximo mes. M...
  • mastersmessi75
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card expiration date changed!?!

Hi all, since a few days I am receiving messages stating that the credit card payment for my spotify premium account has failed. Now the account automatically has been reset to the free service. I have been a premium member since 2010-10-02. The reas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, since a few days I am receiving messages stating that the credit card payment for my spotify premium account has failed. Now the account automatically has been reset to the free service. I ha...
  • CJB57
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I disconnect my facebook account from a Spotify account that isn't mine?

Hello. Recently I've installed spotify app on my cellphone. But when I try to link it to my facebook account, it says "the facebook account you are tying to link, is already linked to another spotify account.". So, what do I do? Someone problably lin...

• Hello. Recently I've installed spotify app on my cellphone. But when I try to link it to my facebook account, it says "the facebook account you are tying to link, is already linked to another spotify...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi, i just cancelled my premium account, but my payment was due passed yesterday, am i gonna get reimbursed for it? Thank you for your time.

• Hi, i just cancelled my premium account, but my payment was due passed yesterday, am i gonna get reimbursed for it?   Thank you for your time.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double Charged

I used to pay premium every month through my credit card, but i changed it last month to pay through my debit card but now its charging me through my debit and credit. Who do I contact to stop spotify from charging my credit card??

• I used to pay premium every month through my credit card, but i changed it last month to pay through my debit card but now its charging me through my debit and credit. Who do I contact to stop spotif...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution switch to correct family

A family member invited me to a spotify family account.But I accidentely made my own family group.How can I switch to the correct family? Thanks

• A family member invited me to a spotify family account. But I accidentely made my own family group. How can I switch to the correct family?   Thanks
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New subscription without noticing me

Hello; i have an issue with spotify payment. Yesterday i got a mail from spotify and its says thanks for subscription, and below this message my credit cards last 4 number shown. But i didn't use spotify frequently. And then a new mail came and its s...

• Visitor
  • Hello; i have an issue with spotify payment. Yesterday i got a mail from spotify and its says thanks for subscription, and below this message my credit cards last 4 number shown. But i didn't use spo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Student Premium Account, Premium is Inactive

Hello Spotify Community! I created a new Spotify account and registered for Premium for students. Although I was charged the standard price of $4.99, I still do not have access to the premium benefits. What should I do to activate premium? Or should ...

• Hello Spotify Community!   I created a new Spotify account and registered for Premium for students. Although I was charged the standard price of $4.99, I still do not have access to the premiu...
  • mbruster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member unable to accept invitation

four out of five invitations have been sent and work fine, however the final invitation does not work. The request has been received, but when we enter the code in web browser a message 'Oops! Something went wrong' appears. I have cleared all webdata...

• Casual Listener
  • four out of five invitations have been sent and work fine, however the final invitation does not work. The request has been received, but when we enter the code in web browser a message 'Oops! Someth...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family not working

I've added my mom to family it when we try and log her in it asks for payment details. She's a pensioner and so I am trying to sort but not getting very far yet it has easily upgraded me so in essence I'm paying but not able to add my mom - help

• I've added my mom to family it when we try and log her in it asks for payment details. She's a pensioner and so I am trying to sort but not getting very far yet it has easily upgraded me so in essenc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing fail

I subscribed to Premium using one of the 3 month deals that come around from time to time. I'm now trying to unsubscribe my account but I keep getting the same error page, as attached. This is the 3rd day in a row where this message has come up. I'm ...

• Visitor
  • I subscribed to Premium using one of the 3 month deals that come around from time to time. I'm now trying to unsubscribe my account but I keep getting the same error page, as attached. This is the 3r...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem with paypal or debit card

I've been trying to pay for 3 days in a row my upgrade from free to premium. I've tried using paypal or my debit card.With paypal, the screen goes to paypal site, and after I log in and aprove paymente, when returned to spotify page, a nasty red sign...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to pay for 3 days in a row my upgrade from free to premium. I've tried using paypal or my debit card. With paypal, the screen goes to paypal site, and after I log in and aprove paym...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription paid, but Spotify shows problems with payment

Hi, two weeks ago I paid for 1 year subscription, I can see the invoice on the website and the amount in my credit card details, but everytime I use spotify it shows me the message: "Your premium payment failed. Make sure we have the correct informat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, two weeks ago I paid for 1 year subscription, I can see the invoice on the website and the amount in my credit card details, but everytime I use spotify it shows me the message:  "Your premi...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Don't include a payment method to subscribe to premium... people that don't have any payment method right now might want to know if premium is something they should invest money into when they do have a payment method.

• Don't include a payment method to subscribe to premium... people that don't have any payment method right now might want to know if premium is something they should invest money into when they do hav...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes