Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

More than one device

I've just got a new phone and I have premium. Can I just log in or can I have more than 2 devices set up

• I've just got a new phone and I have premium. Can I just log in or can I have more than 2 devices set up
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble swapping my spotify premium to one paid for by SPARK NZ

I had a premium account but changed my phone plan to spark nz recently, ( Spark pay for Spotify premium on certain phone plans).I have been trying change my account so that Spark pick up my spotify premium charges.So far I have cancelled my premium a...

• I had a premium account but changed my phone plan to spark nz recently, ( Spark pay for Spotify premium on certain phone plans). I have been trying change my account so that Spark pick up my spotify...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Individual to Family Subscription

I'm currently on a personal subscription and will like to now move to a family subscription. I was just charged for a renewal for my personal subscription today. If i moved now to a family subscription, will my personal subscription charge be reverse...

• I'm currently on a personal subscription and will like to now move to a family subscription. I was just charged for a renewal for my personal subscription today.   If i moved now to a family s...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have paied the subscription but appears as a free account

Hello I have paied my subscription with the 3x1 offer under my acount @gmail.com and it shows as a free account. I have the paypal receipt. please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have paied my subscription with the 3x1 offer under my acount <removed>@gmail.com and it shows as a free account. I have the paypal receipt. please help
  • Kbb5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel my subscription

When I try to cancel my subscription it says "Oh No! Something has gone wrong! But don't be sad. You can try again later" Well I've been trying again for the last few days and it's not working. How the heck do you guys not have a support team and ins...

• ...orking. How the heck do you guys not have a support team and instead I have to contact you through a public blog? this is ridiculous. I need to cancel my subscription and it shouldn't be this hard.
  • M19mejia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I suddenly can't see my messages or share playlists with specific followers

Earlier today Spotify was working fine. But I just went to share a playlist, and it only gives me the option to "Post to Followers" rather than share with a specific person. The icon for my messages is also gone. I have uninstalled Spotify, and re-do...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier today Spotify was working fine. But I just went to share a playlist, and it only gives me the option to "Post to Followers" rather than share with a specific person. The icon for my messages ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i solve this problem?

My account is premium but in the app it appears as "free". How do I solve this?

• My account is premium but in the app it appears as "free". How do I solve this?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello, My account was hacked earlier this afternoon. I managed to login with facebook to make this post, but the hacked account was associated with a different email/username. Any help would be appreciated.

• Hello,   My account was hacked earlier this afternoon. I managed to login with facebook to make this post, but the hacked account was associated with a different email/username. Any help would...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to login if I deleted my FB account

Hi there,I deleted my Facebook account and can't login anymore! My account was premium, how to rectify this?

• Hi there, I deleted my Facebook account and can't login anymore! My account was premium, how to rectify this?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stole my money

I cancelled my subscription but applied for the 30 day free trial for family package and was charged this morning. I have now tried to cancel again 2 times and it won't let me cancel. I would like a full refund for this month and complete cancellatio...

• I cancelled my subscription but applied for the 30 day free trial for family package and was charged this morning. I have now tried to cancel again 2 times and it won't let me cancel. I would like a ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged even though I canceled

I knew the 1st of march was the day my premium would be up from the 3 months for 99 cents. I went and cancelled my premium but I still got charged the 10 dollars. How do I get a refund.

• I knew the 1st of march was the day my premium would be up from the 3 months for 99 cents. I went and cancelled my premium but I still got charged the 10 dollars. How do I get a refund.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot cancel my subscription

I cannot cancel my subscription. When I go to My Account, Subscription there are not options to cancel.Help

• Regular
  • I cannot cancel my subscription. When I go to My Account, Subscription there are not options to cancel.Help  
  • lakewoodGreat
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Same Network - Multiple Accounts

Is it possible to be able to use the same account on two computers?I have a premium account on one laptop and also stream to my phone, but I want to know if it was possible to use the same premium account to stream from on another computer? If so, th...

• Is it possible to be able to use the same account on two computers? I have a premium account on one laptop and also stream to my phone, but I want to know if it was possible to use the same premium ...
  • Ohlyn06
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trial expired, am I being charged?

I got a notification saying my payment for premium was not completed, I do not have the money in my account for a month of premium, neither do I want premium, I cancelled premium as soon as I received this notification, will I still be charged? If so...

• I got a notification saying my payment for premium was not completed, I do not have the money in my account for a month of premium, neither do I want premium, I cancelled premium as soon as I receive...
  • SUNRACER
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DA EXPEREINCIA PARA O FAMILIA

O meu periodo de experiencia está acabando e hoje eu recebi uma informação de que haverá uma cobrança do Premium. Mas, eu queria ir da experiencia para o Familia. COmo devo fazer? Espero cobrar o Premium e depois mudo, ou já posso fazer a alteração a...

• O meu periodo de experiencia está acabando e hoje eu recebi uma informação de que haverá uma cobrança do Premium. Mas, eu queria ir da experiencia para o Familia. COmo devo fazer? Espero cobrar o Pre...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Geen premium account, wel betalen

Hoi medewerkers van Spotify, Ik heb een aantal maanden terug gebruik gemaakt van de actie 3 maanden voor €0,99. Dit heb ik aangeschaft op 23 juni 2016. Vervolgens is er door Spotify op 3 oktober 2016 €9,99 afgeschreven van mijn rekening Klinkt allema...

• Hoi medewerkers van Spotify,    Ik heb een aantal maanden terug gebruik gemaakt van de actie 3 maanden voor €0,99. Dit heb ik aangeschaft op 23 juni 2016. Vervolgens is er door Spotify op...
  • wimbroeks
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering login info with dead email

I have a spotify premium account that was created with an email that no longer exists. I can login in on my mobile devices, but can't seem to login on a desktop PC. I need to change my email as well as my payment information. Any help is greatly appr...

• I have a spotify premium account that was created with an email that no longer exists. I can login in on my mobile devices, but can't seem to login on a desktop PC. I need to change my email as well ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto,mas não liberaram o premium faz 7 dias

Paguei o boleto na quarta passada, e até agora não recebi o premium na minha conta, sendo que o prazo máximo é de 3 dias úteis e já foi esgotado.

• Paguei o boleto na quarta passada, e até agora não recebi o premium na minha conta, sendo que o prazo máximo é de 3 dias úteis e já foi esgotado.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help I've lost my music and my account is free when I pay for premium

I was logged out yesterday and I play music daily so have attempted to log in and have been successful on the correct account I have lost all of my music (months of making my ideal playlist and my brothers wedding playlist) the wedding is tomorrow an...

• Visitor
  • I was logged out yesterday and I play music daily so have attempted to log in and have been successful on the correct account I have lost all of my music (months of making my ideal playlist 😞 and my...
  • JL1991
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes