Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Always obligated to pay more than it is said

Hello,Although the cost is 9,99/monthly TL in Turkey, I could never pay this payment. I always pay 10,33 TL. I know it is not huge but I just wonder why. However, this difference is not seen my credit card bill.I am using the virtual card to pay the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Although the cost is 9,99/monthly TL in Turkey, I could never pay this payment. I always pay 10,33 TL. I know it is not huge but I just wonder why. However, this difference is not seen my cre...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount with email

I am just wondering whether, having set up an account with a University student email, if I change the email, will I lose my student discount? I don't want the emails going to my Uni account, but don't want to lose the student discount. Thanks, atoha...

• I am just wondering whether, having set up an account with a University student email, if I change the email, will I lose my student discount? I don't want the emails going to my Uni account, but don...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playing

I paid a subscription for three months and I'm unable to play my music offline. I have been every since I started with you guys and now I need help listening to it. I turned on to play offline and nothing. ...helllppp

• I paid a subscription for three months and I'm unable to play my music offline. I have been every since I started with you guys and now I need help listening to it. I turned on to play offline and no...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my Spotify premium account!

Hello, this morning on my way to class, my songs through spotify were being changed on me from a device called "Spotify connect". Within 10 minutes, someone changed the email on me and I have no way of canceling my account through spotify so that the...

• Hello, this morning on my way to class, my songs through spotify were being changed on me from a device called "Spotify connect". Within 10 minutes, someone changed the email on me and I have no way ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So Ive had spotify premium for a few years now and its great. The other day I accidentally logged out on my primary device. When i tried to log back in it wouldnt work so naturally i went through the password reset. It said it sent an email to me but...

• So Ive had spotify premium for a few years now and its great. The other day I accidentally logged out on my primary device. When i tried to log back in it wouldnt work so naturally i went through the...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps showing my deleted facebook pic on Discover Weekly playlist

Hello. Last year I deleted my facebook, disconnect it from spotify but it keeps showing my (very old) facebook profile pic on Discover Weekly playlist. I don't have another facebook account and I would like to know if it's possible to remove this pic...

• Visitor
  • Hello. Last year I deleted my facebook, disconnect it from spotify but it keeps showing my (very old) facebook profile pic on Discover Weekly playlist. I don't have another facebook account and I wou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile wont come up in search

Hi I have started an account for my studio and want people to be able to access it however when you search my user name or even my keywords it says No profiles match this. How can I set it so that people are able to search and find my account/profile...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have started an account for my studio and want people to be able to access it however when you search my user name or even my keywords it says No profiles match this. How can I set it s...
  • fhbcsoundboard
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My facebook got hacked (and now I can't jam out)

So over the weekend my facebook account was logged in by someone who wasn't me. Because of this facebook locked me out and won't let me log back in until they "review my ID". I wouldn't have really cared to get my facebook back if it wasn't for the f...

• So over the weekend my facebook account was logged in by someone who wasn't me. Because of this facebook locked me out and won't let me log back in until they "review my ID". I wouldn't have really c...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Data doesn´t work but still paying

Hi,I somehow cannot log into spotify (premium) with my login data. This has been going on for several months now. I am still paying via paypal. There is no way to change settings because of this. I just cancelled transactions via paypal. I need to de...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I somehow cannot log into spotify (premium) with my login data. This has been going on for several months now. I am still paying via paypal. There is no way to change settings because of this. I...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family

I had premium and then my family got the family pack. I added myself into it so is my old premium account cancelled now?

• I had premium and then my family got the family pack. I added myself into it so is my old premium account cancelled now?
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unsubscribe due to deleted FB account

Hey everyone, I have the issue that I can't unsubscribe my premium account because I have already deleted my facebook account. The main problem is that it still charges 9,99€ every month even though my account doesn`t exist on FB.How the **bleep** am...

• Hey everyone,   I have the issue that I can't unsubscribe my premium account because I have already deleted my facebook account. The main problem is that it still charges 9,99€ every month eve...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps, revoked acces

Hey, I logged on to sptify on my internet browser to recover a playlist and somehow i managed to press the 'revoke acces'-button on some of the apps. How do I undo this?

• Hey,   I logged on to sptify on my internet browser to recover a playlist and somehow i managed to press the 'revoke acces'-button on some of the apps. How do I undo this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice in month

i had a premium account and paid my monthly subscription on 7th Feb. on 16th Feb i upgraded to family account and was charged the full €14.99 on 27/02. as i had already paid 9.99 for the month of february i should not have to pay the full subscriptio...

• Casual Listener
  • i had a premium account and paid my monthly subscription on 7th Feb.  on 16th Feb i upgraded to family account and was charged the full €14.99 on 27/02.  as i had already paid 9.99 for the ...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my premium back in August but the payment is still coming out...

I cancelled my payment back in August but you're still taking the £4.99 each month but then also emailing me to say the payment has failed, I'm looking for a refund for this issue.

• I cancelled my payment back in August but you're still taking the £4.99 each month but then also emailing me to say the payment has failed, I'm looking for a refund for this issue.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CANT PAY WITH MY VISA CARD

I cant pay with my visa card, i got a new one because i lost my last one... so now i need to change my information there but i cant. it says "oops, seems your card ot payment provider is having a bad day. don't worry, no money has been charged. try a...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant pay with my visa card, i got a new one because i lost my last one... so now i need to change my  information there but i cant. it says    "oops, seems your card ot payment pro...
  • hena98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to student discount

I switched to student premium. Will I get the rest of my money back? Or will I be charged twice?

• I switched to student premium. Will I get the rest of my money back? Or will I be charged twice?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Hola, gestiono una cuenta de artista en Spotify "J.Jefferson" con mi cuenta personal "DioniGomezVerdu" pero cuando creo una playlist para el artista pone creada por DioniGomez, ¿como puedo hacerla que ponga creada por J.Jefferson? Gracias. Un saludo.

• Hola, gestiono una cuenta de artista en Spotify "J.Jefferson" con mi cuenta personal "DioniGomezVerdu" pero cuando creo una playlist para el artista pone creada por DioniGomez, ¿como puedo hacerla qu...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Premium???

I paid 12.99 for my premium account which I have been doing for over a year now. And this time nothing happened. My account was charged and I was still not given premium. I still getting adds and I can't play the songs I want. I would like this fixed...

• ...an't play the songs I want. I would like this fixed ASAP please as Spotify is the ONLY way I listen to music. I spend days on public transportation and this has ruined my day for real. Please fix t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family account for devices

hi, I have a family subscription and want my sonos system and my iPhone to work indepently so if I am not at home the sonos at home works while I use spotify on my iPhone. Currently there are problems since they are on the same account. If I invite m...

• hi, I have a family subscription and want my sonos system and my iPhone to work indepently so if I am not at home the sonos at home works while I use spotify on my iPhone. Currently there are problem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes