Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I was charged for no reason

I was charged 4.99 on my account without finishing the transaction. I didn't get premium afterwards, I just want to know what I got charged for. Please help

• I was charged 4.99 on my account without finishing the transaction. I didn't get premium afterwards, I just want to know what I got charged for. Please help
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Name

Hi So i have a Premium Account since Months, i thought i'm going to connect it with facebook but at the End i didnt like the Idea. So i disconnected and now my Spotify Account shows all the Time my Facebook Name and not my before choosed Spotify Name...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi 🙂   So i have a Premium Account since Months, i thought i'm going to connect it with facebook but at the End i didnt like the Idea. So i disconnected and now my Spotify Account shows ...
  • CaptainMeoww
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expiry date is missing after subscription is cancelled

How to reproduce:Go to account overview page (https://www.spotify.com/hk-zh/account/overview/)Click "cancel subscription" at account overview pageBack to account overview page again after filling a questionaire and re-entering account passwordHero ba...

• How to reproduce: Go to account overview page (https://www.spotify.com/hk-zh/account/overview/) Click "cancel subscription" at account overview page Back to account overview page again ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account setup help

My code no longer works for me to setup my account my boyfriend added me to.

• Casual Listener
  • My code no longer works for me to setup my account my boyfriend added me to.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify play history wiped out & songs added to queue without my intent

Spent last night listening to a specific set of songs, with the hopes of creating a playlist for future reference using the history feature today. Re-opened the application a few minutes ago, only to find random songs added to my queue, and my play h...

• Roadie
  • Spent last night listening to a specific set of songs, with the hopes of creating a playlist for future reference using the history feature today. Re-opened the application a few minutes ago, only to...
  • jblattnerNYC
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • history
    queue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous Saved Songs automatically getting removed?!

Hello. The songs I once had when I first made Spotify are now deleted from my Songs. Why does this happen? I don't think I'm anywhere near the limit.

• Visitor
  • Hello. The songs I once had when I first made Spotify are now deleted from my Songs. Why does this happen? I don't think I'm anywhere near the limit.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset Link leads to Error Message

Case ## 07605789:I want to set a password for my Spotify account. I log in to my account & click "set device password." Then I click the green bubble prompt that reads "send email to set password." Spotify sends an email to my email account with anot...

• Visitor
  • Case ## 07605789: I want to set a password for my Spotify account. I log in to my account & click "set device password." Then I click the green bubble prompt that reads "send email to set passwo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Premium but it's gone

I upgraded to Premium several months ago and when I recently updated my app, I was logged out of my account. I logged back in and now, my subscription status does not show premium and I lost all my downloads. My January credit card statement shows a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to Premium several months ago and when I recently updated my app, I was logged out of my account. I logged back in and now, my subscription status does not show premium and I lost all my d...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble adding family member to Family Premium

I recently upgraded to Spotify Premium for Family. I have my husband and one of two sons already registered. My second son can't seem to get on. I've tried two different email addresses he has, and both claim he's already got an account (he doesn't)....

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to Spotify Premium for Family. I have my husband and one of two sons already registered. My second son can't seem to get on. I've tried two different email addresses he has, and b...
  • hallfam6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My list of stared songs disappeared - how do I get the songs back?

Hi, The default list marked with a star disappeared from spotify web player this week with the latest update. How do I get the songs back? I had hundreds of fave songs on the list. Need them back asap. Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi,    The default list marked with a star disappeared from spotify web player this week with the latest update. How do I get the songs back? I had hundreds of fave songs on the list. Nee...
  • ebierek
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation code not working

What to do when my invitation code to premium family it not working? It keeps saying that ''we are unable to redeem this code. Please try again bla bla...'' Have been sitting here for hours trying to figure it out, and i'm going crazy....

• What to do when my invitation code to premium family it not working? It keeps saying that ''we are unable to redeem this code. Please try again bla bla...'' Have been sitting here for hours trying to...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get credit back for not using the student discount while I was a student?

I have been a college student since august but I was using the 10 dollars a month plan, can I get my money back for not using the discount while I was a student?

• I have been a college student since august but I was using the 10 dollars a month plan, can I get my money back for not using the discount while I was a student?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown devices

So today someone added two offline devices to my account and added two playlists. I deleted the devices and the playlists and changed my password.My questions: Is it possible to lock my account to the devices I use (kind of like what outlook has)? Is...

• Casual Listener
  • So today someone added two offline devices to my account and added two playlists. I deleted the devices and the playlists and changed my password. My questions: Is it possible to lock my account to ...
  • DukeTwicep
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank Only Accepts 3D Secure Payments

Hello everyone, I'm using - actually I was using - Spotify Premium for a long time, but this month I couldn't subscribe and wondered why. After my bank told me that "You can only use your card online if they have 3D Security from now on", I tried to ...

• Hello everyone,   I'm using - actually I was using - Spotify Premium for a long time, but this month I couldn't subscribe and wondered why. After my bank told me that "You can only use your ca...
  • umutulas00
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Family Premium : Can't Verify Address

Hi, I'm from the Philippines and my problem hasn't appeared for the first time. In my previous account I had subscripted to a family subscription and it had worked for a couple months until the rest of my family members' (sister and brother) accounts...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm from the Philippines and my problem hasn't appeared for the first time. In my previous account I had subscripted to a family subscription and it had worked for a couple months until the rest ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot invite family member to Family Subscription

My mother has recently re-upgraded to a Family Plan after the credit card she used to pay for her old Family Plan expired and all attempts from her to update payment details failed, so we downgraded her account (which was the administrator account) a...

• My mother has recently re-upgraded to a Family Plan after the credit card she used to pay for her old Family Plan expired and all attempts from her to update payment details failed, so we downgraded ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add a desktop user in Premium for Family?

I have a Premium for Family account with 2 empty slots. I would like to use of the spots to stream Spotify to our home music system. Today I can do that with the account of any one of the family members but when they are away there is a conflict with...

• I have a Premium for Family account with 2 empty slots.  I would like to use of the spots to stream Spotify to our home music system.  Today I can do that with the account of any one of the...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Not Accessible after Facebook Deletion

Hi!I recently deleted my Facebook account and I am unable to log in to my premium Spotify account. I tried creating another account with a different email address, but after doing that I realized my premium subscription is not accessible through that...

• Hi! I recently deleted my Facebook account and I am unable to log in to my premium Spotify account.  I tried creating another account with a different email address, but after doing that I rea...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logged out, lost content and had to re-upgrade

I logged out of Spotify on my Android device, changed my password and logged back in. When I signed back in it showed that I was no longer on Premium and I lost all of my music and playlists. I upgraded to premium again and re-download everything. I ...

• Regular
  • I logged out of Spotify on my Android device, changed my password and logged back in. When I signed back in it showed that I was no longer on Premium and I lost all of my music and playlists. I upgra...
  • Stephstrum
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes