Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can i access the japanese spotify?

Hi everyone, greetings.I lived in japan for five years and i really loved their musics, now i want to know, can i have access to the japanese spotify? Like, a japanese account where i can listen to the spotify catalogue and artists.

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, greetings. I lived in japan for five years and i really loved their musics, now i want to know, can i have access to the japanese spotify? Like, a japanese account where i can liste...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Refund

I was ready to unsubscribe before my subscription was over , but i was not notified when my subscription completed . Before i could cancel my subscription I was charged and now that i have un-subscribed I would like to have the amount I was charged t...

• I was ready to unsubscribe before my subscription was over , but i was not notified when my subscription completed . Before i could cancel my subscription I was charged and now that i have un-subscri...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Better user experience for family premium registration

check this user experience my wife just had with the premium family plan invite she received from me. I guess you'll like to improve this.She received the link, clicked on it and was asked if she lived in the same house as a number idnot my name, jus...

• check this user experience my wife just had with the premium family plan invite she received from me. I guess you'll like to improve this. She received the link, clicked on it and was asked if she...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

List of devices logged on my account?

Hi everyone Someone is f*cking around with my account - play/pausing and listening to Justin Bieber on my account (the last one is the worst). Is there a way to see all devices logged on with your credentials? - I know I can kick everybody off so the...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone   Someone is f*cking around with my account - play/pausing and listening to Justin Bieber on my account (the last one is the worst).   Is there a way to see all devices logg...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! payment issue with card

Im trying to update my premium but it keeps telling me to enter the expiration month of my card even though i already have and it is the right date... helpppp

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to update my premium but it keeps telling me to enter the expiration month of my card even though i already have and it is the right date... helpppp
  • t_ledger
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Access Code

Hi ! Why do I am not acceptin any text messages for the spotify premium access code? I'm using smart prepaid for my premium.

• Hi ! Why do I am not acceptin any text messages for the spotify premium access code? I'm using smart prepaid for my premium.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown devices

I keep seeing other devices on Spotify that are not my devices. I have a password for my account and I've changed it a few times over the past week, but I still continue to see this device on my list. I'm also using Fing to monitor my wi-fi, but I on...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep seeing other devices on Spotify that are not my devices. I have a password for my account and I've changed it a few times over the past week, but I still continue to see this device on my list...
  • smc896
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account family

Ho attivato prima della scadenza del mio accont Premium l'opzione family.Ho inviato i link anche via email ai miei parenti ma nonriescono ad accedere in quanto il sistema dice che non è possibile per un errore.Come si può risolvere il problema?

• Ho attivato prima della scadenza del mio accont Premium l'opzione family. Ho inviato i link anche via email ai miei parenti ma nonriescono ad accedere in quanto il sistema dice che non è possibile p...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

paid for a month, cancel but dont get premium

What is this for stupid stuff. I paid for spotify 2 days ago and ended my subscription, for the reason that i will not forget to cancel it before next month. But now i have done that and i get free spotify not the premium. What kind of scam is this t...

• Casual Listener
  • What is this for stupid stuff. I paid for spotify 2 days ago and ended my subscription, for the reason that i will not forget to cancel it before next month. But now i have done that and i get free s...
  • shreddedbrent1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I do not have a password for my account

I have my account linked to my facebook profile and always use that to sign in and ive never set a password for my account since ive always used facebook login. ive been trying to log in my account onto ps4 but they do not have a facebook login optio...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my account linked to my facebook profile and always use that to sign in and ive never set a password for my account since ive always used facebook login. ive been trying to log in my account o...
  • egarcia193
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PSN Spotify Premium

I have been using Spotify premium for almost 9 months until today when my premium finished. I have been using PSN to purchase Spotify premium monthly. However for some reason I am getting spotify free on my laptop and phone even though they are all u...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify premium for almost 9 months until today when my premium finished. I have been using PSN to purchase Spotify premium monthly. However for some reason I am getting spotify fre...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

credit for part of month

just set up family and my son had an account. will he receive a credit for time paid or will i be charge only after his month is over?

• just set up family and my son had an account.  will he receive a credit for time paid or will i be charge only after his month is over?
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NL - van bestaand account joinen naar familie abonnement

NL - ik heb een bestaand persoonlijk acount. Mijn ouders hebben op hetzelfde adres ook een acount voor de gehele familie afgesloten. Nu ben ik van plan om mijn bestaande abonnement te koppelen aan het familie abonnement ivm de kosten. Behoud ik dan a...

• NL - ik heb een bestaand persoonlijk acount. Mijn ouders hebben op hetzelfde adres ook een acount voor de gehele familie afgesloten. Nu ben ik van plan om mijn bestaande abonnement te koppelen aan he...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't create device password

I'm trying to login to my Spotify account on my Amazon Fire Stick and nothing I try is working. I've tried what should've been the simplest option of logging onto the same Wi-Fi network and playing a song on my iPhone and searching for other devices ...

• I'm trying to login to my Spotify account on my Amazon Fire Stick and nothing I try is working.  I've tried what should've been the simplest option of logging onto the same Wi-Fi network and pla...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel process does not work

I have tried to cancel my Premium trial subscription for 2 days now and every time end up with a "Oops, something went wrong, Try later" message. I have canceled my payment authorization with Paypal so they are not getting any money from me, but I ha...

• I have tried to cancel my Premium trial subscription for 2 days now and every time end up with a "Oops, something went wrong, Try later" message. I have canceled my payment authorization with Paypal ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logging in my account using other log in method

Longtime ago i created a spotify account using my email. Somehow i forgot that I have that account when planning a family subscription with my friends. I created new account using Facebook login which share same email. Rightnow someone is logging in ...

• Longtime ago i created a spotify account using my email. Somehow i forgot that I have that account when planning a family subscription with my friends. I created new account using Facebook login whic...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hacked and password changed

my spotify has been hacked and the lead email adress has been changed to *********@gmail.com and the password has also been altered. Therefore whilst being able to sign in through facebook and 'log out everywhere' I cant change the password thereby l...

• my spotify has been hacked and the lead email adress has been changed to *********@gmail.com and the password has also been altered. Therefore whilst being able to sign in through facebook and 'log o...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I set up through Facebook to spodify, since then Verizon canceled my email address. I changed my email address on FB but now I cannot seem to figure out how to change my email on Spodify. I logged into FB, but I do not see a place that says spodify. ...

• I set up through Facebook to spodify, since then Verizon canceled my email address. I changed my email address on FB but now I cannot seem to figure out how to change my email on Spodify. I logged in...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Card expiry

It won't let me sign up for premium because it won't accept the expiry date on my card

• It won't let me sign up for premium because it won't accept the expiry date on my card 😞
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes