Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Being charged 9.99

Being charged 9.99 when i canceled i want all my money back

• Being charged 9.99 when i canceled i want all my money back
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Subscription] You guys don't want people to upgrade to Premium

I was ready to upgrade mi free version to Premium... and there is NO WAY in the Spotify App to do this. I searched in the in the profile section... nothing... I searched in the Settings section... nothing. I even clicked the Download option and a nic...

• I was ready to upgrade mi free version to Premium... and there is NO WAY in the Spotify App to do this. I searched in the in the profile section... nothing... I searched in the Settings section... no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched automatically to Family Premium???

I received an email today welcoming me to Family Premium -- which I never requested. I logged into my account and selected the option to switch back, which I was informed would take place at the next billing period -- but in the meantime I have to pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email today welcoming me to Family Premium -- which I never requested. I logged into my account and selected the option to switch back, which I was informed would take place at the next...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Following a free account is a problem?

I can't find "geraçãomillennium" account on spotify. It's a free account, does it mean I wont be able to follow it? I know it exists because I have the url, but I've tried to find it on the search bar and it doesn't appear at all.Here's the link:http...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find "geraçãomillennium" account on spotify. It's a free account, does it mean I wont be able to follow it? I know it exists because I have the url, but I've tried to find it on the search ba...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription and still money getting taken off

I was wondering if anyone can help me as I am having trouble. I haven't used Spotify and I deleted it but I am still getting £4.99 taken off my bank account every month. How is this happening?

• Visitor
  • I was wondering if anyone can help me as I am having trouble. I haven't used Spotify and I deleted it but I am still getting £4.99 taken off my bank account every month. How is this happening?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Have Spotify premium through my job at Starbucks, why am I getting ads and won't allow me to skip songs????

• Have Spotify premium through my job at Starbucks, why am I getting ads and won't allow me to skip songs????
  • Nkabourek
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Access to my downloaded playlists on Free Spotify?

I have to cancel Premium for a few months and am hoping that I will still have access to my downloaded playlists from when I was on Premium. Is this the case?

• Casual Listener
  • I have to cancel Premium for a few months and am hoping that I will still have access to my downloaded playlists from when I was on Premium.  Is this the case?
  • rramos44-us
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

switch from itunes payment to directly to spotify

I recently switched from an iphone to a Samsung phone. I had my Spotify subscription set up through itunes and no longer use itunes. If I cancel my subscription through itunes and create a new subscription directly through Spotify, do I lose all of m...

• I recently switched from an iphone to a Samsung phone. I had my Spotify subscription set up through itunes and no longer use itunes. If I cancel my subscription through itunes and create a new subscr...
  • Courtney86
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify problems

Deleted x.x

• Visitor
  • Deleted x.x
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From premium to family premium

I have payed every month on premium, and now my dad got me over to the family premium. Does it go automatically and stop taking payment from my account and just how or both? Can't find a place where I can delete my bank card. Please help me so I know...

• I have payed every month on premium, and now my dad got me over to the family premium. Does it go automatically and stop taking payment from my account and just how or both? Can't find a place where ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to web player

Hi Spotify, I am behind a corporate proxy and I am trying to login to the web play. I am using: https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 The login screen works, and I enter my username and password. It says "Authentication failed. Please try again." I know m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I am behind a corporate proxy and I am trying to login to the web play.   I am using: https://play.spotify.com/?http=1   The login screen works, and I enter my user...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country of subscription

Hello,I'm trying to switch the country of my subscription (UK to Canada) and doing as I'm told, i.e. updating payment details. When I enter my Canadian credit card number, it says that it looks like a Canadian card and there's a button "Change to Can...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to switch the country of my subscription (UK to Canada) and doing as I'm told, i.e. updating payment details. When I enter my Canadian credit card number, it says that it looks lik...
  • Francois25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment details

Hey there,i'd like to change my payment details since a long time as i'd get the student discount then, which was taken away some time ago because i'm paying with paypal....Unfortunately i'm not able to change the details and support was not really h...

Change payment details.JPG
  • Regular
  • Hey there, i'd like to change my payment details since a long time as i'd get the student discount then, which was taken away some time ago because i'm paying with paypal.... Unfortunately i'm ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my messages anymore or send songs?

As of yesterday this feature just disappered for me. What....

• Casual Listener
  • As of yesterday this feature just disappered for me. What....
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my premium

I have tried 3 times to cancel my premium, but it tells me that something went wrong and I have to try another time. Please cancel it for me, I am a student and do not have the money anymore. Not even with the student discount. My mail is: ******@liv...

• I have tried 3 times to cancel my premium, but it tells me that something went wrong and I have to try another time. Please cancel it for me, I am a student and do not have the money anymore. Not eve...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

My cousin invited me to join the family premium plan. After accepting the invite the page indicated that I am now a member of their premium plan, but when I use the iPhone mobile app its still says I'm on the free. My cousin checked the account is it...

• My cousin invited me to join the family premium plan. After accepting the invite the page indicated that I am now a member of their premium plan, but when I use the iPhone mobile app its still says I...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in

I just downloaded Spotify on my Kindle Fire. I opened the app and clicked on log in, however once I type my username and password (which does work on the PC) I get a message saying that I have already created an account with this email address. Any i...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded Spotify on my Kindle Fire.  I opened the app and clicked on log in, however once I type my username and password (which does work on the PC) I get a message saying that I have ...
  • rolf007
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Money taken out without premium

I was charged $9.99 this month for the first time, however I don't have premium and it won't give me an option to cancel my subscription. Can I get my money back??

• I was charged $9.99 this month for the first time, however I don't have premium and it won't give me an option to cancel my subscription. Can I get my money back??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do not I cant login spotify family premium?

I would like to ask why I have been using Facebook binding account, and has received family members letter, but can not login? And the sys. has always shown that "you can not join this family sharing Premium account. We can not confirm that you are a...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to ask why I have been using Facebook binding account, and has received family members letter, but can not login? And the sys. has always shown that "you can not join this family sharing...
  • wjs00348
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

To premium or not premium. That is the question..

Today I started a family subscription. However I thought I was signing up for the premium family subscription since it had a one month free trial but I still got charged for the month. I guess I did something wrong but if I switch to premium do I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I started a family subscription. However I thought I was signing up for the premium family subscription since it had a one month free trial but I still got charged for the month. I gu...
  • -Kaiwade-
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes