Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged £12.99 not the advertised £9.99

Just recently subscribed to Spotify Premium in the UK on my iPhone device, I was charged £12.99 despite the monthly subscription being advertised at £9.99. Any ideas why?

• Just recently subscribed to Spotify Premium in the UK on my iPhone device, I was charged £12.99 despite the monthly subscription being advertised at £9.99. Any ideas why?
  • pmb1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Name and e-mail address on Spotify

Hi. There was no way to take direct contact to Spotify, so I'm trying on here. Hopefully a staff will reply.When i created my account, I created it in a dumb name, however now I wish to change it to my real name instead (Mads Lynghøj Christensen). Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  There was no way to take direct contact to Spotify, so I'm trying on here. Hopefully a staff will reply. When i created my account, I created it in a dumb name, however now I wish to chan...
  • Bankebøf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you stop a pre paid premium trial

So I accidentally clicked a thing on Spotify free page and it said I started a 7 day pre paid premium trial. So I want to cancel that trial. So how do I do that. Also if I can't cancel the trial will it charge me?

• Visitor
  • So I accidentally clicked a thing on Spotify free page and it said I started a 7 day pre paid premium trial. So I want to cancel that trial. So how do I do that. Also if I can't cancel the trial will...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account

I have a Spotify account and I pay the premium to download music. I recently broke my phone and had to get a new one. I logged into my account aiming all of my music was still there and it is not. The worst thing is I can't download any more music be...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account and I pay the premium to download music. I recently broke my phone and had to get a new one. I logged into my account aiming all of my music was still there and it is not. Th...
  • Wingnut440
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login on Smart TV creates new account

Hi,I want to use Spotify on my LG Smart TV. I've connected my account to facebook and the TV gives me the two options of logging in per Facebook or per email adress.But no matter which one I use (both seem to work with the same mail-password-combinat...

• Hi, I want to use Spotify on my LG Smart TV. I've connected my account to facebook and the TV gives me the two options of logging in per Facebook or per email adress. But no matter which one I use ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Issues: incorrectly charged & subscription dropped out of no where

Just looked at my receipts and realized I've been being charged the regular premium charge when I was signed up for the student subscription and wasn't notified of the change while I was still a student.Also got a notification that my subscription ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Just looked at my receipts and realized I've been being charged the regular premium charge when I was signed up for the student subscription and wasn't notified of the change while I was still a stud...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but not working

I am paying for spotify premium and i was automatically logged out. Now my account says free version but payment just came out on jan 27. Also all of my playlists are gone. Please help

• Visitor
  • I am paying for spotify premium and i was automatically logged out. Now my account says free version but payment just came out on jan 27. Also all of my playlists are gone. Please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to merge two accounts (one free and the other premium)

I recently purchased a premium subscription for my account which is connected to Facebook. However, it turns out that that I had another account, not connected with Facebook, that doesn't have any of my playlists or saved songs, yet my purchase was d...

• I recently purchased a premium subscription for my account which is connected to Facebook. However, it turns out that that I had another account, not connected with Facebook, that doesn't have any of...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

No dia 07 de fevereiro cancelei minha assinatura premium. Fotografei a tela com o cancelamento, portanto não só tenho certeza de que concluí o cancelamento, como tenho prova disso. Hoje, dia 17/02, recebi nova cobrança. Desejo receber reembolso por e...

• No dia 07 de fevereiro cancelei minha assinatura premium. Fotografei a tela com o cancelamento, portanto não só tenho certeza de que concluí o cancelamento, como tenho prova disso. Hoje, dia 17/02, r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot upgrade to premium with current Spotify account

I wanted to upgrade to premium, and so it launched from the Mac app to the website and I processed it using paypal as my payment option. When I went back into the Mac app and relaunched it, it wasn't showing as premium. It wasn't until I got a email ...

• I wanted to upgrade to premium, and so it launched from the Mac app to the website and I processed it using paypal as my payment option. When I went back into the Mac app and relaunched it, it wasn't...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Premium for Family

I signed up for Premium for Family and invited my family members but when they accept the invitation in the email it goes to the login screen and asks for username and password. When we put in the family username and password it says we already have ...

• I signed up for Premium for Family and invited my family members but when they accept the invitation in the email it goes to the login screen and asks for username and password.  When we put in ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

Hi,why Spotify charged me RM 4 in my credit card after I subscribed the premium package but the receipt stated RM 0?

• Hi,why Spotify charged me RM 4 in my credit card after I subscribed the premium package but the receipt stated RM 0?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't renew subscription with redeem code(?)

hello, i have my redeem code but it said the code was invalid, i'm pretty it's the correct code and i double checked it, why is that? thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i have my redeem code but it said the code was invalid, i'm pretty it's the correct code and i double checked it, why is that? thanks a lot.
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was recently charges $50 plus for my subscription by my bank for a 10.40 charge and my bank retracted the funds. Spotify told me i needed to update my payment info but disabled my account. Now my i cant log in and my user and email arent recognized...

• Casual Listener
  • I was recently charges $50 plus for my subscription by my bank for a 10.40 charge and my bank retracted the funds. Spotify told me i needed to update my payment info but disabled my account. Now my i...
  • hoppergc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deactivation

Hi. I've deactivated Facebook which is linked to my premium account.Please can my account be transferred to the new one I've setup which isn't linked to Facebook?

• Hi. I've deactivated Facebook which is linked to my premium account. Please can my account be transferred to the new one I've setup which isn't linked to Facebook?
  • hoppergc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but no premium acces

Dear, I pay every month for premium. But when I want to download a playlist I get this message: "Want to play Offline with premium? No data or wifi needed. Start a 30 day free Trial". When I play spotify with my Sonos-app, then I never got publicity....

• ...play spotify with my Sonos-app, then I never got publicity. When I want to play music with the Spotify app than I always receive publicity.   Please can you help me?   Kind r...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged student account

I am currently still a student and I recently renewed my student account. However, I was charged $9.99 this month, instead of $4.99. Could you please issue the refund of $5? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently still a student and I recently renewed my student account. However, I was charged $9.99 this month, instead of $4.99. Could you please issue the refund of $5? Thank you!
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Premium Option chosen

Hello there, by mistake I took an abo Premium and a Premium Family. However I only want the Premium Family one, and I already paid the 9,90€ for the normal Premium. So first I want to stop it, and second to get my money back. Can someone tell me how ...

• Hello there,   by mistake I took an abo Premium and a Premium Family.   However I only want the Premium Family one, and I already paid the 9,90€ for the normal Premium.   So firs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account only available on one device

Help! Frustrated!I pay £10 per month for Premium which I have on MY iPhone only.My daughters have loaded Spotify onto their iPhones. If I log in to OUR FAMILY ACCOUNT on their phones it won't allow the Premium service?!?!Please tell me it's not £10 p...

• Help! Frustrated! I pay £10 per month for Premium which I have on MY iPhone only. My daughters have loaded Spotify onto their iPhones. If I log in to OUR FAMILY ACCOUNT on their phones it won't all...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login in on any device...complicated, potential hack ?

Hi there, A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine nor anybody I know. I logged myself out of all accounts (in the hope this...

• Hi there,   A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new  strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine no...
  • Mirellagr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes