Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify linked to Facebook

My spotfiy login is my facebook login. However, I wanted to deactiviate my facebook account but I can't because when I do it logs me out of spotify. So, how do I change my spotify login so that it's not attached to my facebook account? Thank you for ...

• Visitor
  • My spotfiy login is my facebook login. However, I wanted to deactiviate my facebook account but I can't because when I do it logs me out of spotify. So, how do I change my spotify login so that ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked

Someone has taken over my spotify! music and all.. looks to be in the Orient. Have already reinstalled and she still lives in my Spotify plus all of my music is gone!I'm bummed!

• Someone has taken over my spotify! music and all.. looks to be in the Orient. Have already reinstalled and she still lives in my Spotify plus all of my music is gone! I'm bummed!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked!

Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in with just mail. It said it's wrong and that's it. Aft...

• Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in wi...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I´m from Mexico City, yesterday I received from my bank twice messages about to charges for $99 in my account from spotify premium. Today I checked my netbanking and the charges still in status "Pending authorization"; I´m not sure that the bank wil ...

• Regular
  • I´m from Mexico City, yesterday I received from my bank twice messages about to charges for $99 in my account from spotify premium. Today I checked my netbanking and the charges still in st...
  • herodriguezc
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

Pago por Spotify premium cada mes y no me deja tener premium mi cuenta, ya hice lo que sugieren

• Pago por Spotify premium cada mes y no me deja tener premium mi cuenta, ya hice lo que sugieren
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unauthorized Ps4 on my acount

I realized that someone else is using my spotify on their ps4 and I have no idea who it is. I want to remove them without having to create a new account. I already tried to sign out everywhere and changed my account passcode.

• I realized that someone else is using my spotify on their ps4 and I have no idea who it is. I want to remove them without having to create a new account. I already tried to sign out everywhere and ch...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i forgot help

I forgot my email and password and that email was not used for years and i didnt know the password of the email please help me i forgot the password of my spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my email and password and that email was not used for years and i didnt know the password of the email please help me i forgot the password of my spotify
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been stolen!

As I say in the title my account has been stolen. I don't know how but my e-mail has been changed and password also. I don't have access to my account for now. What should I do to get back my account? My Facebook account still connected. So I can log...

• As I say in the title my account has been stolen. I don't know how but my e-mail has been changed and password also. I don't have access to my account for now. What should I do to get back my account...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from individual premium to family account

Hi, I'm now premium user on an individual account, it'll be finished on next week.So far, I've already singed into a family plan, so I'm not sure if I have to cancel my Spotify suscription or it will be cancelled automatically.Can anyone confirm that...

• Hi, I'm now premium user on an individual account, it'll be finished on next week. So far, I've already singed into a family plan, so I'm not sure if I have to cancel my Spotify suscription or it wi...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a family membership, but keep getting the 'You are listening on Sarah's Iphone'. Why?

I pay the extra money every month so I can listen to my own music. I went to the page, it shows me at the top, then my wife and my daughter also on the account. What the heck?

• I pay the extra money every month so I can listen to my own music. I went to the page, it shows me at the top, then my wife and my daughter also on the account. What the heck?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get premium on my phone

Hi, i have an active premium subscription but it days my account is free in the app... How do i fix this ?

• Hi, i have an active premium subscription but it days my account is free in the app... How do i fix this ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in my spotify account

So im having a problem, i can't log in to my Spotify account ( Windows 7 ). It still worked in the morning. After i enter my username and pass, it clearly "logs in", but then it goes back to the screen and says "invalid username or password error 3" ...

• Casual Listener
  • So im having a problem, i can't log in to my Spotify account ( Windows 7 ). It still worked in the morning. After i enter my username and pass, it clearly "logs in", but then it goes back to the scre...
  • NaabiTuuber
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Activating Premium For Family

Hi, Can anyone help? I'm trying to activate a premium for family subcription, but eveytime I upgrade to premium I either get offered 30 day free trial or asked to put my payment details in. I'm not paying the bill, do i still need to enter my payment...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can anyone help?  I'm trying to activate a premium for family subcription, but eveytime I upgrade to premium I either get offered 30 day free trial or asked to put my payment details in. &nb...
  • subbamark
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in spotify

Hi, as the title says,i cant log in to spotify with my credentials.I just started the 7 day free trial on my mobile phone yesterday.Now I installed spotify on my computer.I can log in to my account on spotify.com,but spotify desktop just gives me an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, as the title says,i cant log in to spotify with my credentials. I just started the 7 day free trial on my mobile phone yesterday. Now I installed spotify on my computer. I can log in to my acc...
  • yujinloh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but logged into desktop and given a free account

Hi, Ive been paying for a premium account and using it on my phone. i logged onto desktop for the first time today and the account is free and my playlists have gone - does this eman there is a m duplicate account?

• Hi,   Ive been paying for a premium account and using it on my phone. i logged onto desktop for the first time today and the account is free and my playlists have gone - does this eman there i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium-Account is hacked

Hello Spotify, yesterday I received an Email from you with the information about the change of my emailadress in my Premium Account. My account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. Someone else has changed the email and password....

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify,   yesterday I received an Email from you with the information about the change of my emailadress in my Premium Account. My account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKED SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

Hi, My Spotify Premium account: Elvizify is hacked. Someone is using the account and i´m being charged. I can´t accsess the account or reset the password because the person hacked it has probably changed the email adress as well. Can someone please h...

• Hi,   My Spotify Premium account: Elvizify is hacked. Someone is using the account and i´m being charged. I can´t accsess the account or reset the password because the person hacked it has pro...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

How to disconnect Spotify from Facebook?

• Visitor
  • How to disconnect Spotify from Facebook?
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is spotify student available only in USA?

Can we use spotify student in Finland, or is it only in US?

• Can we use spotify student in Finland, or is it only in US?
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about yearly subscription

If i purchase the yearly premium instead of the monthly one, would auto renew be turned off? Here's what it says in the explanation for the yearly: 'Your Spotify Premium plan begins when when we have successfully processed your payment and will expir...

• Regular
  • If i purchase the yearly premium instead of the monthly one, would auto renew be turned off?   Here's what it says in the explanation for the yearly: 'Your Spotify Premium plan begins when whe...
  • vince604
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes