Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment

I payd the $9.99and just recently found that i have not beeg given what i payed for i would either like to be refunded or be given the three months i payed for

• Casual Listener
  • I payd the $9.99and just recently found that i have not beeg given what i payed for i would either like to be refunded or be given the three months i payed for
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but cant get premium

I have an account and I wanted to get premium but when I click to "get premium" or "try premium" the loading icon seems to me and I cant do anything while its turning. What should I do ? How can I get premium or try premium ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account and I wanted to get premium but when I click to "get premium" or "try premium" the loading icon seems to me and I cant do anything while its turning. What should I do ? How can I ge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account compromised?

My account was recently compromised and support helped me and worked out a password reset. The unknown user is still using my account however. I reset my password a second time with still no luck. Could my devices be wiped? They are on an Iphone.

• My account was recently compromised and support helped me and worked out a password reset. The unknown user is still using my account however. I reset my password a second time with still no luck. Co...
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log into acc, cant reset pw

Hey, this is my last hopeSo as of today, I cannot log into my spotify acc and when i try to reset the password it tells me that the email address is not linked to and active spotify account or something like this, so im sitting here, paying premium f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, this is my last hope So as of today, I cannot log into my spotify acc and when i try to reset the password it tells me that the email address is not linked to and active spotify account or some...
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NO PAY MOBILE OPTION

I want to go premium using my mobile service provider for payment, there is NO PAY MOBILE OPTION on the list. Also, i cant edit my mobile service provider in my account, the is only the "PLEASE SELECT OPTION"

• Casual Listener
  • I want to go premium using my mobile service provider for payment, there is NO PAY MOBILE OPTION on the list. Also, i cant edit my mobile service provider in my account, the is only the "PLEASE SELEC...
  • alyssa_uy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice.

I suscribed to premium last month and started my free trial, but this month I got charged twice for my first month and I don´t get it.

• Casual Listener
  • I suscribed to premium last month and started my free trial, but this month I got charged twice for my first month and I don´t get it.
  • Bequ_
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving device password email

Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it. I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get started, which was supposed to send me an email to my regis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it.  I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get st...
  • richie967
  • Casual Listener
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - still can't play music at the same time

Hello we've upgraded to Family Premium. We have invited all family members, but still we can't play music at the same time. What have we not done wright?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello 🙂 we've upgraded to Family Premium. We have invited all family members, but still we can't play music at the same time. What have we not done wright?
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança em Duplicidade na Troca de Premium para o plano Familia

Olá!Este Mês foi cobrado a assinatura Premium e também a familiar na fatura do meu cartão, pois realizei a alteração do plano. Entendo que uma substitua a outra, logo preciso que o valor seja devolvido. Como devo proceder?

• Olá! Este Mês foi cobrado a assinatura Premium e também a familiar na fatura do meu cartão, pois realizei a alteração do plano.   Entendo que uma substitua a outra, logo preciso que o valor s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a Premium account but Spotify says I need to upgrade

Why my Spotify premium account has been removed? Because I had premium before and today an add asked me to upgrade to premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Why my Spotify premium account has been removed? Because I had premium before and today an add asked me to upgrade to premium.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in to Spotify account on new iphone

I cannot log in to my Spotify app on my new iphone7, and they keep telling me I have already created an account with my email when I tried logging in (OBVIOUSLY). This is annoying me very badly and I want my music. Have already tried logging out of a...

• I cannot log in to my Spotify app on my new iphone7, and they keep telling me I have already created an account with my email when I tried logging in (OBVIOUSLY). This is annoying me very badly and I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update to Premium

I have a new Visa card so i'm trying to update the info on Spotify so they can take the money from my account again. When i have filled in all the info there comes a warning like: u have to write which month your card expires.I did!! 02 for february ...

• I have a new Visa card so i'm trying to update the info on Spotify so they can take the money from my account again. When i have filled in all the info there comes a warning like: u have to write whi...
  • Day82016
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another lock out.

Just thought I'd ask for some help. I've recently moved to Singapore from Australia and in the midst of my move changing credit cards, etc I let my premium subscription slide and are now locked out (due to the 14 day limit I was unaware of). I really...

• Casual Listener
  • Just thought I'd ask for some help. I've recently moved to Singapore from Australia and in the midst of my move changing credit cards, etc I let my premium subscription slide and are now locked out (...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com premium

Olá, tenho o plano familia, mas quando a pessoa pra quem eu envio o link com código tenta entrar, fala que deu erro, tentei resolver sozinho, mas não consigo, alguém sabe como resolver isso? (ja tentei reenviar pra mudar o codigo, mas mesmo mudando o...

• Olá, tenho o plano familia, mas quando a pessoa pra quem eu envio o link com código tenta entrar, fala que deu erro, tentei resolver sozinho, mas não consigo, alguém sabe como resolver isso? (ja tent...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App wont go premium

I was given a free spotify premium account as part of a.package deal with spark. However, despite following the prompts correct asfar as I can tell, app refuses to go premium and only allows the free account, meaning ads and limited connectivity. Spa...

• I was given a free spotify premium account as part of a.package deal with spark. However, despite following the prompts correct asfar as I can tell, app refuses to go premium and only allows the free...
  • spiderdud3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Domicilio Spotify Familiar

Vivo con UNOS amigos y uno de Ellos abrio La Cuenta spotify familiarizado PARA TODOS, sin embargo de un La Hora De que spotify Hizo la verificación Paso mi Cuenta una gratis Porque No Pudo verificar Que vivamos juntos. Como puedo Arreglar Este Proble...

• Visitor
  • Vivo con UNOS amigos y uno de Ellos abrio La Cuenta spotify familiarizado PARA TODOS, sin embargo de un La Hora De que spotify Hizo la verificación Paso mi Cuenta una gratis Porque No Pudo verificar ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium

Tengo una cuenta premium y no pude ingresar a un integrante. Me inscribí en la pagina y no aparece mi cuenta premium. Ingresé el numero de recibo y dice que no es valido.

• Tengo una cuenta premium y no pude ingresar a un integrante. Me inscribí en la pagina y no aparece mi cuenta premium. Ingresé el numero de recibo y dice que no es valido.
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account disappeared?

My Spotify account has just disappeared. When I go to log on, all my music and followers are gone. I went to my friends account to search myself because he was following me and my account name is now just a string of letters and numbers as shown in p...

• My Spotify account has just disappeared. When I go to log on, all my music and followers are gone. I went to my friends account to search myself because he was following me and my account name is now...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify is charging an extra 19.99 in my rogers account

I have 3 phones using spotify for free from rogers but i get charged 19.99 extra every month ,Rogers says they can not fix it ,I can not find a way to contact spotify.

• I have 3 phones using spotify for free from rogers but i get charged 19.99 extra every month ,Rogers says they can not fix it ,I can not find a way to contact spotify.
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login broken?

I'm trying to get my mom onto my Spotify family plan. When she tries to login it says that she must sign in with her Facebook credentials, though when she signs into Facebook it says she has no Spotify account associated with it. When I go to recover...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get my mom onto my Spotify family plan. When she tries to login it says that she must sign in with her Facebook credentials, though when she signs into Facebook it says she has no Spoti...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes