Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Being charged twice

Hi I am a student and I am being charged two direct debits which are £4.99 each. You're taking it from two different bank accounts on different days of the month. Please help!

• Hi I am a student and I am being charged two direct debits which are £4.99 each. You're taking it from two different bank accounts on different days of the month. Please help!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from premium to student

Hey, I recently became a grad student and I would love to switch my premium (which is ending this month on the 13th anyways) to a student account. Can someone tell me how to do this? Do I need to cancel my premium account first? Thanks! Beatrice

• Hey,   I recently became a grad student and I would love to switch my premium (which is ending this month on the 13th anyways) to a student account. Can someone tell me how to do this? Do I ne...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 32 Times

I recently received an email from Spotify saying that I cancelled my account (which I didn't), and that it would no longer be active starting on February 16th. I am currently unable to log in (I receive a message saying my email address does not exis...

• I recently received an email from Spotify saying that I cancelled my account (which I didn't), and that it would no longer be active starting on February 16th.  I am currently unable to log in (...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't reset my password

everytime i go to reset my password and click the link it tells me that the link is not vaild or has already been used. who can I get in contact with to remedy the problem or is there another way to get around this

• everytime i go to reset my password and click the link it tells me that the link is not vaild or has already been used. who can I get in contact with to remedy the problem or is there another way to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant lock into my account on my phone saying I only can use spotify abroad for 14 days.

But I pay for premium and I am in my country Australia. What to do? I can lock in at my computer and Ipad.Cheers

• But I pay for premium and I am in my country Australia. What to do? I can lock in at my computer and Ipad. Cheers
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t join the Family account

everytime i try to join the Family account this <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>:input s contains unassigned code pointscome up and i do not know what it means or what I need to change

• Regular
  • everytime i try to join the Family account this &lt;type 'exceptions.ValueError'&gt;:input s contains unassigned code points come up and i do not know what it means or what I need to chang...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Our song appears on another artist´s page!

About two weeks ago we released our first Single, "Luna Llena", and our band name is Saudadë, but our song is appearing under the band Saudade, and we want to begin promoting our song but are unable to because it´s not our Artist Page! How can I fix ...

• Casual Listener
  • About two weeks ago we released our first Single, "Luna Llena", and our band name is Saudadë, but our song is appearing under the band Saudade, and we want to begin promoting our song but are unable ...
  • Joshua1571
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I' am paying for premium and the service is limited

I am paying the premium service and I am not having it; And verify that the monthly payment is being made correctly, what can I do ?

• I am paying the premium service and I am not having it; And verify that the monthly payment is being made correctly, what can I do ?  
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Got charged after canceling

I have the same problem, the bank charges me monthly for 5 months the amount of $ 99.00 and I have not had the premium service for months .... it is not fair and it is also not fair that there is a telephone for customer service by part Spotify, it s...

• I have the same problem, the bank charges me monthly for 5 months the amount of $ 99.00 and I have not had the premium service for months .... it is not fair and it is also not fair that there is a t...
  • Olekaasa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familien Account

Habe wiederholt versucht einem Familien account beizutreten allerdings kommt jedes mal diese Fahlermeldung auf: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>:input s contains unassigned code pointsBItte um hilfe !!!!!!

• Regular
  • Habe wiederholt versucht einem Familien account beizutreten allerdings kommt jedes mal diese Fahlermeldung auf:   &lt;type 'exceptions.ValueError'&gt;:input s contains unassigned code p...
  • kimrolo
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost spotify family subcription after faulty payment

Hay, We had a family subcription to Spotify. On the 7th of February the payment for that subcription was due but there was not enough money on our bank account to make te payment. The FAQ states that there should be several try's and at least a notif...

• Hay,   We had a family subcription to Spotify. On the 7th of February the payment for that subcription was due but there was not enough money on our bank account to make te payment.   T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sportify account wanted to be deleted but my email and id doesn't work!

Hello, I would like to delete my other sportify account and I really need this help privately because there has been misentry with my email and my profile is all wrong and i entered the wrong email for my spotify account but not this one.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to delete my other sportify account and I really need this help privately because there has been misentry with my email and my profile is all wrong and i entered the wron...
  • assasin4578
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account gone back to free

Can someone please look into my account. I paid for a familt account last month and have just noticed that it has turned back to a free account. Not a happy customer here. receipt / order number 610149716017

• Regular
  • Can someone please look into my account. I paid for a familt account last month and have just noticed that it has turned back to a free account.   Not a happy customer here.   recei...
  • Gipanazzolo
  • 172 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 172 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium to family plan

I mistakenly bought the normal premium plan and wanted to get the family plan, is there a way to upgrade with out paying an extra $15.00?

• I mistakenly bought the normal premium plan and wanted to get the family plan, is there a way to upgrade with out paying an extra $15.00?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for Premium with 1 month for free. Now Spotify Free again after 1 month.

On january 8th I paid 9.99 euro's for Spotify Premium with 1 month for free. Now after 1 month I have Spotify Free all of a sudden and my Premium is gone. I can see in my account that I have paid as well. Tried logging out on all devices but nothing ...

• Casual Listener
  • On january 8th I paid 9.99 euro's for Spotify Premium with 1 month for free. Now after 1 month I have Spotify Free all of a sudden and my Premium is gone. I can see in my account that I have paid as ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inlogprobleem

Ik heb een nieuwe telefoon, als ik wil inloggen (dus niet aanmelden) op de Spotify-app, zegt hij dat ik al een account heb. Ik wil helemaal geen nieuw account aanmaken, ik wil gewoon inloggen op mijn oude account! Help!

• Visitor
  • Ik heb een nieuwe telefoon, als ik wil inloggen (dus niet aanmelden) op de Spotify-app, zegt hij dat ik al een account heb. Ik wil helemaal geen nieuw account aanmaken, ik wil gewoon inloggen op mijn...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

So today my account got hacked, (not this account)The name of the account was *******. The hacker changed my email so I can't change anything of that account. Is there a fast way to get rid of this problem? Please help me.

• So today my account got hacked, (not this account) The name of the account was *******. The hacker changed my email so I can't change anything of that account. Is there a fast way to get rid of this...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of songs available in Canada

Hi, I'm considering getting Spotify Premium and was wondering how many songs are available in Canada. Thanks!-N

• Hi,   I'm considering getting Spotify Premium and was wondering how many songs are available in Canada.   Thanks! -N
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Subscription Cancelled

I have a free two year premium subscription from Fido (expires 2018) but today it got cancelled for some reason. I've logged in and out several times, called fido, turned my phone on and off and nothing seems to work

• I have a free two year premium subscription from Fido (expires 2018) but today it got cancelled for some reason. I've logged in and out several times, called fido, turned my phone on and off and noth...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with upgrading to spotify premium?

Dear, I have entered payment details (credit card and paypal) for spotify Premium trial, but still dont "see" that my account has been upgraded. Is there a delay? and where/how can I contact spotify for account questions. eg. that I wont be debited t...

• Dear, I have entered payment details (credit card and paypal) for spotify Premium trial, but still dont "see" that my account has been upgraded. Is there a delay? and where/how can I contact spotify ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes