Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Does deleteing Spotify cache affect play count?

I have been having ongoing issues with my Spotify desktop app for Mac. In following the given instructions for deleting and re-installing Spotify, it says to delete the cache, user info, and the application itself. I was wondering if doing this would...

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.21.55 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • I have been having ongoing issues with my Spotify desktop app for Mac. In following the given instructions for deleting and re-installing Spotify, it says to delete the cache, user info, and the appl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook and Spotify, but keeping Spotify playlist?

I've had Spotify for many years, and I love it. I am a premium user and have many, many playlists. However, my Spotify is linked to my Facebook profile, and I want to deactivate my Facebook. Is there a way to unlink these accounts, but still keep my ...

• I've had Spotify for many years, and I love it. I am a premium user and have many, many playlists. However, my Spotify is linked to my Facebook profile, and I want to deactivate my Facebook. Is there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can I transfer my account...

...from facebook to a different email address?I originally linked Spotify via facebook to hopefully integrate it to my page, but you can only link your profile.I've followed alot of people and playlists so i dont want to start a whole new account.If ...

• Music Fan
  • ...from facebook to a different email address? I originally linked Spotify via facebook to hopefully integrate it to my page, but you can only link your profile. I've followed alot of people an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify disappeared!

Spotify just disappoeared from my phone, i downloaded it again, all my playlists have disappeared. My premium subscription seems to have disappeared ... and there's no contact us option on this website .. how do i resolve this?

• Visitor
  • Spotify just disappoeared from my phone, i downloaded it again, all my playlists have disappeared. My premium subscription seems to have disappeared ... and there's no contact us option on this websi...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log out on internet browser

HiI am unable to log out of Spotify on my internet browser. I have tried log out on all devices but the button is not working for me.I have successfully logged out on the app. Help.Thanks!!!

• Hi I am unable to log out of Spotify on my internet browser. I have tried log out on all devices but the button is not working for me. I have successfully logged out on the app. Help. Thanks!!!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automotic payment order

I have an automatic payment order. And now I have a free gift from vodafone red and still I can see automatic payment in my credit card statement. Pls help me to cancel it. Because it payed 2 months when I have a free gift. (I checked that there is n...

• Visitor
  • I have an automatic payment order. And now I have a free gift from vodafone red and still I can see automatic payment in my credit card statement. Pls help me to cancel it. Because it payed 2 months ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Plan

Hi! I've just made a mess out of my account. I chose Family membership but I didn't notice I was logged in with facebook wich had an old email account that I couldn't access, an email was sent but as explained, never got to read it. Even though I cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've just made a mess out of my account. I chose Family membership but I didn't notice I was logged in with facebook wich had an old email account that  I couldn't access, an email was sent ...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook connect error

Trying to connect to Facebook, get this message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." No idea how to fix it.

• Trying to connect to Facebook, get this message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." No idea how to fix it.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t login using facebook

Hi all, Problem is as the title says—firstly, I did not log out (and now spotify suggests I log in), and secondly, when I try to log in, I get the ‘incorrect username or password’ message. The problem is observed on a laptop running Debian, as well a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Problem is as the title says—firstly, I did not log out (and now spotify suggests I log in), and secondly, when I try to log in, I get the ‘incorrect username or password’ message. T...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Signing up from Premium

I had spotify premium and I paid for the full subscription but I am a college student and wanted to take advantage of the offer. When I attempted to fill out "Tell us about yourself" section I was unable to type in the boxes. I refreshed the page and...

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify premium and I paid for the full subscription but I am a college student and wanted to take advantage of the offer. When I attempted to fill out "Tell us about yourself" sectio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid my free premium. How can get my money back

In my spotify account page, there was the massage "Try Premium free for 30 days". So I clicked it, hoping to have a free month. They asked my credit card and I gave them my number, because I thought it was necessary for the next month. Then I receive...

• In my spotify account page, there was the massage "Try Premium free for 30 days". So I clicked it, hoping to have a free month. They asked my credit card and I gave them my number, because I thought ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Remote Family Member

I have a nephew who lives in another country, and would like to add him to my Premium subscription, but can't. Similarlyk have a son studying in Saudi I would also like to add, same thing. I looked at Family Plan, but member has to live in my househo...

• I have a nephew who lives in another country, and would like to add him to my Premium subscription, but can't. Similarlyk have a son studying in Saudi I would also like to add, same thing. I loo...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant attach my Facebook account to my Spotify Account.

Hey guys, I seem to be having issues with attatching my Facebook account with my Spotify account. Everytime I try to attatch my Facebook Account, i keep receiving a pop up that says "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." ht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,      I seem to be having issues with attatching my Facebook account with my Spotify account. Everytime I try to attatch my Facebook Account, i keep receiving a pop up that s...
  • Einard_Decay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable tracks - due to size/length?

The soundtrack to Halo:Reach is available on Spotify (and awesome). Originally when I favourited the list, I had all the tracks. Now there are two unavailable. Why is this? Is it to do with the length or size, as they are both over 10 mins? I underst...

• Regular
  • The soundtrack to Halo:Reach is available on Spotify (and awesome). Originally when I favourited the list, I had all the tracks. Now there are two unavailable. Why is this? Is it to do with the lengt...
  • flynniec6
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iDeal payment system for the Netherlands

Ik wil graag gebruik maken van de 3maanden spotify voor 0.99 euro. Als ik wil betalen met Ideal moet ik gewoon 9.99 euro betalen. Waarom kan ik niet gewoon alleen die 0.99 betalen?

• Visitor
  • Ik wil graag gebruik maken van de 3maanden spotify voor 0.99 euro. Als ik wil betalen met Ideal moet ik gewoon 9.99 euro betalen. Waarom kan ik niet gewoon alleen die 0.99 betalen?
  • MarijeW
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music has been removed from "songs" and all playlists deleted

Hi All, Hope you can help as I have NO idea how to contact customer support about this. But after having spotify for years and having built up quite a collection, I could no longer log in, I reset my password, logged in and found that all of my songs...

• Hi All,   Hope you can help as I have NO idea how to contact customer support about this.   But after having spotify for years and having built up quite a collection, I could no lo...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice on my account

I was charged two payments of $9.99 on 1/28/17, please help me fix this mistakeor else i will terminate my subscripition with spotify. My Username is wukong777

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged two payments of $9.99 on 1/28/17, please help me fix this mistake or else i will terminate my subscripition with spotify. My Username is wukong777
  • Tricia4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes