Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account disappeared

I had premium spotify for 2 years for free as part of my cell service package. The first year just ended. It was for 3 accounts. My husband got a new phone today and added Spotify to it, saying he removed it from his old phone. Now my premium subscri...

• I had premium spotify for 2 years for free as part of my cell service package. The first year just ended. It was for 3 accounts. My husband got a new phone today and added Spotify to it, saying he re...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No reconoce mi país

Hola. Antes tenía spotify premium pero cancelé la suscripción y me quedé con la cuenta gratuita. El problema es que ahora no me deja ingresar porque no reconoce mi país. Revisé la dirección IP de mi celular y resulta que estaba mal (figuraba Panamá p...

• Hola. Antes tenía spotify premium pero cancelé la suscripción y me quedé con la cuenta gratuita. El problema es que ahora no me deja ingresar porque no reconoce mi país. Revisé la dirección IP de mi ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country in "General Description"

I have changed the country of payment (to Spain) several times and on the Profile Edit page it is successfully changed but on the General Description page, the country stays Great Britain every time. This is a big problem as I have started paying for...

• I have changed the country of payment (to Spain) several times and on the Profile Edit page it is successfully changed but on the General Description page, the country stays Great Britain every time....
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading my premium account to family

Will my account be charged twice after switching to the family plan from the premium plan?

• Will my account be charged twice after switching to the family plan from the premium plan?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete a spotify account

Hello, I am trying to delete a spotify account. I made my first spotify account logging in with facebook, however I found out about the student discount and proceeded to create a second account with my student email. Now I am trying to delete my face...

• Hello, I am trying to delete a spotify account. I made my first spotify account logging in with facebook, however I found out about the student discount and proceeded to create a second account with ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost spotify account and still paying direct debit

Hello, I've lost my email and password of my old spotify account and I am still paying monthly, without using the premium. I tried to change the credit card on my bank but spotify is still taking the money. How can I sort it out? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've lost my email and password of my old spotify account and I am still paying monthly, without using the premium. I tried to change the credit card on my bank but spotify is still taking the...
  • bodob
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I wanted to buy Spotify Family for me and my Fam. The question now is: What happens if i go on vaccation? Can i still use my accout cause it is said that all of the members need to be in the same country?

• Visitor
  • I wanted to buy Spotify Family for me and my Fam. The question now is: What happens if i go on vaccation? Can i still use my accout cause it is said that all of the members need to be in the same cou...
  • Pokila
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

At my wits end!!

I'm paying for premium and only getting free!!! have tried all from logging out, deleting app, checking for multiple accounts!! Am subscribed thru Vodafone who confirm payment is taken but getting nowhere!!!! HELP

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying for premium and only getting free!!! have tried all from logging out, deleting app, checking for multiple accounts!! Am subscribed thru Vodafone who confirm payment is taken but getting no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento Premium

Ontem fiz minha assinatura Premium, automaticamente já recebi a notificação do cartão de crédito sobre a compra, porém não consigo utilizar os recursos de assinante Premium. Pq?

• Ontem fiz minha assinatura Premium, automaticamente já recebi a notificação do cartão de crédito sobre a compra, porém não consigo utilizar os recursos de assinante Premium. Pq?
  • francisco23
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

I subscribed to the premium family plan. I have sent the link to my husband and two daughters. when they login a message says oops somthing went wrong try again. we have tried for two days.

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to the premium family plan. I have sent the link to my husband and two daughters. when they login a message says oops somthing went wrong try again. we have tried for two days.
  • boyjorge
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My giftcard says invalid code...

I bought a giftcard and was gonna redeem it on spotify.com/redeem, and i dubblechecked if the code was correct but it still didnt work. It said in Swedish "Det verkar tyvärr som att den här Premium-koden är ogiltig. Försök igen eller kontakta vår kun...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a giftcard and was gonna redeem it on spotify.com/redeem, and i dubblechecked if the code was correct but it still didnt work. It said in Swedish "Det verkar tyvärr som att den här Premium-k...
  • Bergstrumpan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! price change in Turkey and changing membership type

I have Premium membership and I recieved an e-mail last week about price changes in Turkey. It says because I am already a member for Premium account, I can have Spotify 3 more months with same price and after 3 months, my fee will be increased. But ...

• I have Premium membership and I recieved an e-mail last week about price changes in Turkey. It says because I am already a member for Premium account, I can have Spotify 3 more months with same ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with family account

I have been thinking about buying a family account with my sister, we live in the same city, but only in weekends, because we study in different citties, can we have a family account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been thinking about buying a family account with my sister, we live in the same city, but only in weekends, because we study in different citties, can we have a family account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot join Family Account even I put same address with admin

Hi, I have sister that live different country with me, at first I invited her to my family account, she input her address and of course cannot join my family account.But, after she revise the address, she still cannot join my family account.Please, n...

• Hi,  I have sister that live different country with me, at first I invited her to my family account, she input her address and of course cannot join my family account. But, after she revise th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled my subscription one day after the automatic payment

Spotify charged me the payment yesterday, but i didn't know, i just canceled my subscription but i want to know if sopotify charged me for the next month because i canceled my subscription, if this is the case, how i can get my money back ?

• Spotify charged me the payment yesterday, but i didn't know, i just canceled my subscription but i want to know if sopotify charged me for the next month because i canceled my subscription, if this i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to Family during current paid period

Dear all,So beginning of Jan'17 I subscribed to a great offer, 3 months (Jan Feb March) for the price of 1. Now happily enjoying Spotify Premium suddenly my daughters also want to use it, hence the need for me to switch to a Family subscription. Any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, So beginning of Jan'17 I subscribed to a great offer, 3 months (Jan Feb March) for the price of 1.  Now happily enjoying Spotify Premium suddenly my daughters also want to use it, ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Very frustrated

There is no idea. Your website is horrible and there is no reference to phone support. I was attempting to move from Premium to family and will now cancel everything. Very frustrating. Good luck

• There is no idea. Your website is horrible and there is no reference to phone support. I was attempting to move from Premium to family and will now cancel everything. Very frustrating. Good luck
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists being mysteriously deleted and new ones added.

Hi, So when I logged onto my spotify today I found about 100 of my playlists deleted and about 5 new ones added. All 5 were playlists made by "Spotify". Is this some kind of advertising for new playlists or songs added onto spotify or what the **blee...

• Hi,   So when I logged onto my spotify today I found about 100 of my playlists deleted and about 5 new ones added. All 5 were playlists made by "Spotify". Is this some kind of advertising for ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing username(please read)

Im using spotify for almost 3 years,15 montsh of it at least with premium and i enjoy it.But my username is not my name and my old friends that i follow,they dont recognize me when i follow them so they dont follow me back.and i dont use Facebook unf...

• Im using spotify for almost 3 years,15 montsh of it at least with premium and i enjoy it. But my username is not my name and my old friends that i follow,they dont recognize me when i follow them so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 spotify premium

Hi i have premium spotify on my ps4 console cant access the premium account on my galaxy s6 when im out of the house, only signing me in as a free account. Can you use premium on 2 devices?

• Hi i have premium spotify on my ps4 console cant access the premium account on my galaxy s6 when im out of the house, only signing me in as a free account. Can you use premium on 2 devices?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes