Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Still being charged for Premium Subscription after cancelling

Hi, I have been charged for $9.99 a month for five months even after I cancelld my subscription. On top of that, Spotify is not alloowing me to use the premium subscription anyway. I only have one accunt with two devices and neither are able to use p...

• Hi,   I have been charged for $9.99 a month for five months even after I cancelld my subscription. On top of that, Spotify is not alloowing me to use the premium subscription anyway. I only ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline modus werkt niet

Ik heb gisteren een Spotify pas gekocht om ofline te luisteren maar hij doet het niet wat moet ik doen ?

• Ik heb gisteren een Spotify pas gekocht om ofline te luisteren maar hij doet het niet wat moet ik doen ?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Import old account

I created a new account on Spotify and connected it to Facebook because somehow I couldn't connect my Facebook to my old Spotify account. I'd like now to import playlists and friends from that old account to this new one. Or at least connect my faceb...

• I created a new account on Spotify and connected it to Facebook because somehow I couldn't connect my Facebook to my old Spotify account. I'd like now to import playlists and friends from that old ac...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still on free

I have no other accounts or emails. I have 2 devices on my spotify account and only one of them have premium. Ive tried everything to change it back, and not having a customer service phone number complicates my situation. What do i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have no other accounts or emails. I have 2 devices on my spotify account and only one of them have premium. Ive tried everything to change it back, and not having a customer service phone number co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged $9.99 when bill should be covered by my phone company.

I changed my phone plan with rogers, and recieved 24 months free of spotify. Yet when I set it up, I am still getting charged by spotify for my sub. What do I do?

• I changed my phone plan with rogers, and recieved 24 months free of spotify. Yet when I set it up, I am still getting charged by spotify for my sub. What do I do?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I've been charged directly by Spotify but am also being charged by my phone company?

I've received a text saying thank you for my payment from Spotify, just checked my phone bill and am being charged for Spotify by them too?

• I've received a text saying thank you for my payment from Spotify, just checked my phone bill and am being charged for Spotify by them too?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Account won't link to phone

I was invited to a family account and it works fine on my computers (work and home). But no matter what I do, the Spotify app on my phone will not switch my account from "free" to "premium". I've redownloaded it and logged in and out several times. H...

• I was invited to a family account and it works fine on my computers (work and home). But no matter what I do, the Spotify app on my phone will not switch my account from "free" to "premium". I've red...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Charged for student account as well as regular price for an account. I want a full refund and my account canceled to the free service.

• Charged for student account as well as regular price for an account. I want a full refund and my account canceled to the free service.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged £9.99 instead of £5

Hi i was recently checking my bank statement and I noticed i was getting charged £9.99 even though my spotify account says I'm getting charged £4.99 since I'm a student and i have a student discount.

• Visitor
  • Hi i was recently checking my bank statement and I noticed i was getting charged £9.99 even though my spotify account says I'm getting charged £4.99 since I'm a student and i have a student discount.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premuim family

I had a premium account, invited 2 family members and they have now family premium. But my account has changed to free? How can i change this, so that i who invited also get premium? Anyone?

• I  had a premium account, invited 2 family members and they have now family premium. But my account has changed to free? How can i change this, so that i who invited also get prem...
  • zhe
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not giving me all my preimum of spotify

Hey spotify I did that 99 cent spotjfy thing for 3 months and I did it on December 30 and it is onlying giving me one month and Im unhappy this is happening

• Hey spotify I did that 99 cent spotjfy thing for 3 months and I did it on December 30 and it is onlying giving me one month and Im unhappy this is happening
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i can't cancel my monthly payments

I have forgotten my password and the email I used to sign up with for spotify so I cannot even use the forgotten password feature. I had signed up for the 30 day premium trial, but before I could cancel the trial (before I would be charged monthly), ...

• I have forgotten my password and the email I used to sign up with for spotify so I cannot even use the forgotten password feature. I had signed up for the 30 day premium trial, but before I could can...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

One of my Brothers is living abroad and he's the one who pays for the subscription. He had bought a Family Sub but he did not see the "one adress" point and now we're unable to activate the accounts. Is there any possibility to deal with it or it is ...

• One of my Brothers is living abroad and he's the one who pays for the subscription. He had bought a Family Sub but he did not see the "one adress" point and now we're unable to activate the accounts....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hello there ! I just paid for premium and I am not getting the benefits.It seems like my account is registered to my facebook account which shares the same email address. I am currently residing in Spain and I can't log on to my account. If possible,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there !         I just paid for premium and I am not getting the benefits. It seems like my account is registered to my facebook account which shares the same email ...
  • jdaniel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account, "common" user for Sonos in living room

I have a family account, three users, and wish to add a "common" account for Sonos in Living Room and Kitchen.This must be a seperate account, so we are not interrupted when out training etc, as I now experience to be shut.Have tried this: Add user o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account, three users, and wish to add a "common" account for Sonos in Living Room and Kitchen. This must be a seperate account, so we are not interrupted when out training etc, as I ...
  • r1100sdk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

So I'm apart of a family package. My mom pays for it. So she started with one credit card and it got stollen a little bit agai so she had to get a new one. So when the time came around where she had to pay again for premium for all of us, she made it...

• So I'm apart of a family package. My mom pays for it. So she started with one credit card and it got stollen a little bit agai so she had to get a new one. So when the time came around where she had ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost some months of my 6 months subscription with gift card

I bought a gift card for Spotify, a month or two ago, and now when I check my subscription on my profile, it says I only got one more month left, how can I have lost that many? I just canceled my subscription so I don't buy on auto with my card, but ...

• Visitor
  • I bought a gift card for Spotify, a month or two ago, and now when I check my subscription on my profile, it says I only got one more month left, how can I have lost that many? I just canceled my sub...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with changing mail

Hi, I was using spotify which i created using actually my old mail. I can log in easily, coz I know password to spotify, but actually I forgot password to this mail, coz I didnt actually use it. I have problem with spotify with my account so I wrote ...

• Hi, I was using spotify which i created using actually my old mail. I can log in easily, coz I know password to spotify, but actually I forgot password to this mail, coz I didnt actually use it. I ha...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login

Can you help me find my user name? Also concerned that my account has lapsed. Did not see payment deducted?

• Can you help me find my user name? Also concerned that my account has lapsed. Did not see payment deducted?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

I deleted my facebook account and need to cancel my subscription with the account, but it won't let me log in. I followed instructions and made a new account with out facebook, the instruction was to then ask for help to get my music switched over to...

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted my facebook account and need to cancel my subscription with the account, but it won't let me log in. I followed instructions and made a new account with out facebook, the instruction was to...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes