Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

TRACING SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

Can somebody help me how to trace the account charged in my credit card number? I really don't remember if i clicked a link which creates an account here in spotify...I tried to contact the customer support of my credit card but they said I need to c...

• Can somebody help me how to trace the account charged in my credit card number? I really don't remember if i clicked a link which creates an account here in spotify...I tried to contact the customer ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help adding a family member to my premium plan

When I invite a family member, they are sent an email with an "invite code". Once they click the link, it just takes us to the "sign in page". What then? Create a new account? Sign into the parent account? Use the invite code as a password? The proce...

• Casual Listener
  • When I invite a family member, they are sent an email with an "invite code". Once they click the link, it just takes us to the "sign in page". What then? Create a new account? Sign into the parent&nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved playlists, albums etc have disappeared..

Hey all. I've logged into Spotify on my Samsung mobile after 2-3 weeks and all my saved playlists, albums, songs etc have disappeared, can't see them anywhere. Any advice? Warm thanks, JP

• Hey all. I've logged into Spotify on my Samsung mobile after 2-3 weeks and all my saved playlists, albums, songs etc have disappeared, can't see them anywhere. Any advice? Warm thanks, JP
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Connected To Facebook Doesn't Have Correct Profile Info...

In the desktop app, when I click on Account, it opens a browser window. In that browser window, the general profile info is incorrect, even though it is correct on Facebook. What's going on? Also, my account picture got rotated for some reason? It's ...

• In the desktop app, when I click on Account, it opens a browser window. In that browser window, the general profile info is incorrect, even though it is correct on Facebook. What's going on? &n...
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in or change password

I had logged out of my account and then when trying to log back in, my password was apparently incorrect, so, i tried to reset my password but the link in my email was apparently expired. I tried using a different browser, going incognito and also ha...

• I had logged out of my account and then when trying to log back in, my password was apparently incorrect, so, i tried to reset my password but the link in my email was apparently expired. I tried usi...
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in or sign up

I tried signing up and it said that my email is already in use. So I try logging in with my email, then I says "you do not have a Spotify account connected to your facebook...etc." I already reset my password and tried logging in and it says the same...

• I tried signing up and it said that my email is already in use. So I try logging in with my email, then I says "you do not have a Spotify account connected to your facebook...etc." I already reset my...
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New account

I've pretty much giving up on spotify. But I just wanna know if there's any way I could make a new username and password but still have my playlist from my old account? Like still be able to add in new songs n **bleep**?

• Casual Listener
  • I've pretty much giving up on spotify. But I just wanna know if there's any way I could make a new username and password but still have my playlist from my old account? Like still be able to add in n...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

Hi. I'm using two accounts - first one is connected with Facebook, the second one is with e-mail. Is it possible to connect both users into one? Or change e-mail with my second user. I can't change it beceuse my current e-mail is connected with Faceb...

• Hi. I'm using two accounts - first one is connected with Facebook, the second one is with e-mail. Is it possible to connect both users into one? Or change e-mail with my second user. I can't change i...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays half price for students error

I signed up for Unidays and when i try to get the discount. I go through all of the stages, logging into your account (facebook) and when I get to the final "Enter Your Facebook Password" phase and hit enter. I get a message which reads This feature ...

• I signed up for Unidays and when i try to get the discount.  I go through all of the stages, logging into your account (facebook) and when I get to the final "Enter Your Facebook Password" phase...
  • ebradie
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes

Family premium not working

I have Spotify premium for the family and my account switched over to free this morning. I have not been booted from the admin and the admin has the bill on auto pay so the bill has been paid but I don it have proof of my email paying for the family ...

• I have Spotify premium for the family and my account switched over to free this morning. I have not been booted from the admin and the admin has the bill on auto pay so the bill has been paid but I d...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannto post in forum

Hi before i can post in forum thread, now I can't. Im just allowed to post reply. How can I fix this? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi before i can post in forum thread, now I can't. Im just allowed to post reply. How can I fix this? Thanks!
  • Mats_Lif
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Station Account

bagaimana caranya bisa menjadi account radio di spotify dan menjadi feature resmi di spotify?

• bagaimana caranya bisa menjadi account radio di spotify dan menjadi feature resmi di spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familie gibt es nicht sondern free

Hallo ich habe heute gesehen das in der App steht das ich noch Spotify Family habe aber in der Internet Seite steht, dass ich free habe.Komisch ist aber das auf der Internet Seite noch steht das ich meine Family noch ändern kann.Ich habe also für Fam...

• Hallo ich habe heute gesehen das in der App steht das ich noch Spotify Family habe aber in der Internet Seite steht, dass ich free habe. Komisch ist aber das auf der Internet Seite noch steht das ic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify through Vodafone

Hi, I have spotify premium through Vodafone but spotify have still been charging me for the past 3 months. Any ideas how to reslove this and get my money back? Thanks.

• Hi,   I have spotify premium through Vodafone but spotify have still been charging me for the past 3 months. Any ideas how to reslove this and get my money back?   Thanks.  &...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

nom

Bonjour, Qqun peut-il m'aider. J'ai changé de nom et je n'aimerais plus que mon ancien nom apparaisse sur mon compte spotify. Dans mon profil, le nom d'utilisateur est carometrailler (ancien nom) et l'adresse mail ********** (également ancienne adres...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Qqun peut-il m'aider. J'ai changé de nom et je n'aimerais plus que mon ancien nom apparaisse sur mon compte spotify. Dans mon profil, le nom d'utilisateur est carometrailler (an...
  • ledigp7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new account

I just made a new account following the steps on how to not have your account connected to your Facebook and I would like some help moving my playlists, followers, and songs to my new account.

• I just made a new account following the steps on how to not have your account connected to your Facebook and I would like some help moving my playlists, followers, and songs to my new account.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant remember the email I used

I logged out of my account on accident. I cant remember which email i used for the account but i tried my only 2 emails AND my username (my username worked but I dont know which email it went too...) one email is for a free account and the other said...

• I logged out of my account on accident. I cant remember which email i used for the account but i tried my only 2 emails AND my username (my username worked but I dont know which email it went too...)...
  • Magrkus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Get music taken off!

Hello,I have an album on Spotify that I need removed A.S.A.P! The company that uploaded my album has been shut down due to legal reasons, and I need the album they put on Spotify to be taken off immediately. How do I go about making this happen?Pleas...

• Hello, I have an album on Spotify that I need removed A.S.A.P! The company that uploaded my album has been shut down due to legal reasons, and I need the album they put on Spotify to be taken off im...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update on my account

Just want to know what's going on if yoyou found a solution to my problem I would like my account back and running if possible thank you #07362096

• Regular
  • Just want to know what's going on if yoyou found a solution to my problem I would like my account back and running if possible thank you #07362096
  • mathieutessier6
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes