Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not able to log into account and/or family plan

Hi, I hope that you could please help me! It´s been a couple of months since I havn´t been able to log in to my account, when I changed my iphone and redownloaded the spotify app it said something like " you can only use spotify in another country fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I hope that you could please help me!   It´s been a couple of months since I havn´t been able to log in to my account, when I changed my iphone and redownloaded the spotify app it said som...
  • cubatrev
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice while attempting to sign up for a student membership

I was attempting to sign up for a student membership and my browser crashed right after I put in my information. I re-entered my information and went to verify that I was a student when my bank notified that I was double-charged before I was done wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I was attempting to sign up for a student membership and my browser crashed right after I put in my information. I re-entered my information and went to verify that I was a student when my bank notif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged & not using Spotify until I get a refund!!!!!

I don't use Spotify enough to be getting charged. I haven't used it since I've been charged this month. I didn't realize until after seeing my bank statement, that you have to click unsubscribe premium 3 different times in order to no longer be charg...

• I don't use Spotify enough to be getting charged. I haven't used it since I've been charged this month. I didn't realize until after seeing my bank statement, that you have to click unsubscribe premi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing info

I recently upgraded to the student premium but I'm unsure how I will get charged. I've been looking for the answer but I am now even more confused because some have said that they get charged to their phone bill. I although do NOT want to get charged...

• I recently upgraded to the student premium but I'm unsure how I will get charged. I've been looking for the answer but I am now even more confused because some have said that they get charged to thei...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Family Plan

I can't join again to the plan I already was in. I was already in the family plan for 4 months, then one day I stopped having Spotify Premium. When the administrator of the family plan tried to invite me again to join, I could not, it said that they ...

• I can't join again to the plan I already was in.   I was already in the family plan for 4 months, then one day I stopped having Spotify Premium. When the administrator of the family plan tried...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up with cc but no premium service.

I just signed up for 30 day free premuim service with cc but it only gives me free service... ex... can't play playlist unless it shuffles.

• I just signed up for 30 day free premuim service with cc but it only gives me free service... ex... can't play playlist unless it shuffles.  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription woes

Hello, I had my little brother on a family subscription with my husband, sister and me. He didn't confirm for a while, and now when he tries to confirm, it won't allow him to sign up on my subscription. I removed him from the subscription and then re...

• Hello, I had my little brother on a family subscription with my husband, sister and me. He didn't confirm for a while, and now when he tries to confirm, it won't allow him to sign up on my subscripti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança por alteração de dados

Hoje 26/01 atualizei meus dados de cartão de crédito através do site, e automaticamente após a confirmação da alteração, me foi cobrado R$10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Gostaria de entender o motivo dessa cobrança. Obrigado

• Hoje 26/01 atualizei meus dados de cartão de crédito através do site, e automaticamente após a confirmação da alteração, me foi cobrado R$10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Gostaria de entender o motivo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to join family subscription

My husband has created a family account and invited me, however when I try to accept it lets me fill out all the name and address details only to fail saying that I can't join the family as have already had a premium subscription twice in the past ye...

• My husband has created a family account and invited me, however when I try to accept it lets me fill out all the name and address details only to fail saying that I can't join the family as have alre...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not working

Just tried twice to purchase gift subscription and filled it out all the way until entering credit card and info and when I click it last it sends me to the page to get free trial. No email notification to me or email sending the gift. Can't tell if ...

• Just tried twice to purchase gift subscription and filled it out all the way until entering credit card and info and when I click it last it sends me to the page to get free trial. No email notificat...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution acoount and email

i always get connected to my old account, is there a way to get rid of i? i dont remember the passsword and the account is linked to an email i dont have and a username i would like to change, but it should be me who paid for everygthing for a long t...

• Visitor
  • i always get connected to my old account, is there a way to get rid of i? i dont remember the passsword and the account is linked to an email i dont have and a username i would like to change, but it...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from student account

I need to change the payment info on my account but am unable as it requests that I provide school information. I am no longer a student and have been paying the full price for a while now, so I have no info to provide. How do I change my payment inf...

• I need to change the payment info on my account but am unable as it requests that I provide school information. I am no longer a student and have been paying the full price for a while now, so I have...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant login at all on iphone app

Spotify kicked me out of my iphone app afew days ago. When I opened it again I tried to log in several times through facebook and user and password. It appears with the loading symbol, it loads forever and eventually closes the app. I have attempted ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify kicked me out of my iphone app afew days ago. When I opened it again I tried to log in several times through facebook and user and password.  It appears with the loading symbol, it load...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error with Spotify Family

So i got a message about i would lose my spotify family premium account after 5 days and after them 5 days i renewed it and now trying to invite all of my family back it says they are all already in a family...Is there anyways i can get back my old l...

• So i got a message about i would lose my spotify family premium account after 5 days and after them 5 days i renewed it and now trying to invite all of my family back it says they are all already in ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

I was attempting to get Spotify for students, was charge the $5 before approved and have since been notified i haven't been approved for the Spotify premium student discount so I just got regular Spotify for $10.When will i be refunded the superfluou...

• I was attempting to get Spotify for students, was charge the $5 before approved and have since been notified i haven't been approved for the Spotify premium student discount so I just got regular Spo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Address Issue with Family Plan

Hi, Having some difficulty with the family plan I set up.Got an email saying one of my members has the wrong address entered on the family plan and that they will be removed in a couple days if the address is not fixed. Their Spotify account is Faceb...

• Hi,   Having some difficulty with the family plan I set up. Got an email saying one of my members has the wrong address entered on the family plan and that they will be removed in a couple da...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt anerkannt, trotzdem werden 9,99€ abgebucht

Ich habe seit einem Jahr einen Premiumaccount und auch zu Beginn nachgewiesen, dass ich Studentin bin. Erst im Oktober habe ich bemerkt, dass trotzdem Monat für Monat 10€ statt 5€ abgebucht werden. Daraufhin habe ich den Spotify-Kundenservice kontakt...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe seit einem Jahr einen Premiumaccount und auch zu Beginn nachgewiesen, dass ich Studentin bin. Erst im Oktober habe ich bemerkt, dass trotzdem Monat für Monat 10€ statt 5€ abgebucht werden. D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Nederland: geen iDeal premium for family

Hello,This topic is in Dutch because it's about an issue with a payment feature which is only available in the Netherlands.Hallo allemaal,Ik wil een premium for family account maken, en hiervoor betalen met iDeal. Dit is in Nederland (ook voor mij) m...

• Hello, This topic is in Dutch because it's about an issue with a payment feature which is only available in the Netherlands. Hallo allemaal, Ik wil een premium for family account maken, en hierv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes