Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgrading to Family Premium while on $0.99 promo

I'm currently on the 3 month $0.99/mo trial and wanted to get the family premium. Do we lose our 3 months at $0.99/mo if we upgrade early or do we just get charged the $14.99 at the end of our special offer period? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently on the 3 month $0.99/mo trial and wanted to get the family premium. Do we lose our 3 months at $0.99/mo if we upgrade early or do we just get charged the $14.99 at the end of our s...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family street names

When im signing up to spotify family i put random names on streets for security and now i can't remember them and add new members to family. How can i find the names?

• When im signing up to spotify family i put random names on streets for security and now i can't remember them and add new members to family. How can i find the names?
  • hank8617
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can log into my app

Spotify log me out of the app and now i cant log back in it says my email password is incorrect or that isnt an account, i have logged in on my computer completely fine! HELP!

• Visitor
  • Spotify log me out of the app and now i cant log back in it says my email password is incorrect or that isnt an account, i have logged in on my computer completely fine!   HELP!
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or

I have a Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or email to contact spotify.

• I have a Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or email to contact spotify.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Devices

I'm having trouble with using the devices for Spotify Family. I can't seem to listen to my music and someone else listen to theirs at the same time as something pops up saying saying "you are now listening on another device" as soon as someone else t...

• I'm having trouble with using the devices for Spotify Family. I can't seem to listen to my music and someone else listen to theirs at the same time as something pops up saying saying "you are now lis...
  • Addingtonr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Already bought Premium but until now it stills on free

Hi, I'm having a problem at the moment, also his is my first time using Spotify so I'm a bit lacking of information hehe, I hope you would help me with this one. I just paid Spotify Premium for a month through ATM, however up until now it stills say ...

• Hi, I'm having a problem at the moment, also his is my first  time using Spotify so I'm a bit lacking of information hehe, I hope you would help me with this one.   I just paid Spotify Pr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone, account changed from Premium to Free?

Hi there! Few days ago when i logged into my Spotify account from my computer, I noticed that all my playlists were gone and plus for that I got commercials? Then i realized that my account is Spotify Free. I immeadiately checked my bank account for ...

• Regular
  • Hi there!   Few days ago when i logged into my Spotify account from my computer, I noticed that all my playlists were gone and plus for that I got commercials? Then i realized that my accoun...
  • pahm1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

New Changes?

I've had spotify for over a year now. I paid $10.85/month and starting January 2017, I'm being asked to sign-up for premium. I thought I was already paying for premium? Did a policy change or something without my notice?

• I've had spotify for over a year now. I paid $10.85/month and starting January 2017, I'm being asked to sign-up for premium. I thought I was already paying for premium? Did a policy change or somethi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Accept Family Plan invitation

Hi, After I click the link to join the family plan, it shows "It appears this account does not have an associated family plan.". What can I do?

• Hi,    After I click the link to join the family plan, it shows "It appears this account does not have an associated family plan.". What can I do?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can NOT change my Password

I need to cancel and can't until I change my password but every time I change the password it says the form has expired!! I've been laying for this for months without the Premium feature working

• I need to cancel and can't until I change my password but every time I change the password it says the form has expired!! 😡 I've been laying for this for months without the Premium feature working
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im hacked

So My Facebook got hacked.. and now someone Huawei-M931 är playing this random 1 min song on repeat... How can i disconect him from My Spotify?

• So My Facebook got hacked.. and now someone Huawei-M931 är playing this random 1 min song on repeat... How can i disconect him from My Spotify?
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access Spotify anymore due to facebook

So i got stupidly reported in facebook due to my name, i had a "nickname" on it, someone reported it and now my account is blocked until validation of my personal identification is confirmed... the problem is that i can't access Spotify anymore, any ...

• So i got stupidly reported in facebook due to my name, i had a "nickname" on it, someone reported it and now my account is blocked until validation of my personal identification is confirmed... the p...
  • msqarr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Old iphone used as music player cant get my family spotify

Anyone know how to get the family share on an old iphone i am using as a basic ipod to work out? I dont have an email associated with it?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know how to get the family share on an old iphone i am using as a basic ipod to work out?  I dont have an email associated with it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsearchable spotify account

I am linked with Facebook, my friends can't search me and neither can users that aren't my friends. I can search for them, but they've brought it to my attention that the only way they can go my profile is if they go to their following. How do i beco...

• Casual Listener
  • ...rofile is if they go to their following. How do i become public/searchable again
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to make Amazon Echo playback private?

My wife uses my Spotify account with out Amazon Echo. She obviously has different music taste and I was wondering if it was possible to not count songs played on the Echo to keep my suggestions appropriate. Thanks!

• My wife uses my Spotify account with out Amazon Echo. She obviously has different music taste and I was wondering if it was possible to not count songs played on the Echo to keep my suggestions appro...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged within the first 30days

I had an previous account with you guys and soon after I cancelled maybe after three months or so besides that I end it on a good note they took the last $9.99 out of my account and then I cancelled so I won't be charged. Recently (January2017)I sign...

• I had an previous account with you guys and soon after I cancelled maybe after three months or so besides that I end it on a good note they took the last $9.99 out of my account and then I cancelled ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: SPOTIFY PREMIUM - Payed twice

I can't figure out where to ask this: Hi friends at Spotify I have upgraded to Premiun for famlily and are charged for that. But I still also get charged for my old spotify account. How can I get my money back and how can I cancel the old one?

• I can't figure out where to ask this:  Hi friends at Spotify I have upgraded to Premiun for famlily and are charged for that. But I still also get charged for my old spotify account. How can I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with premium

I paid for my spotify premium account for this month, but now I cant listen to my music offline, all of my playslists are gone and I get the commercials every ten minutes. Does anyone know what I can do best? Already tried logging off/in several time...

• I paid for my spotify premium account for this month, but now I cant listen to my music offline, all of my playslists are gone and I get the commercials every ten minutes. Does anyone know what I can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email changing

I had a Facebook account with Spotify and have just recently deactivated it. I do not want to use this anymore but I have an account that I do use but I want to change the email address but it's coming up with this email address has already been take...

• Visitor
  • I had a Facebook account with Spotify and have just recently deactivated it. I do not want to use this anymore but I have an account that I do use but I want to change the email address but it's comi...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes