Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution FAMILY PLAN NEEDS TO BE FIXED

Only one account on my spotify premium family plan will not work, it needs to be resolved ASAP!

• Only one account on my spotify premium family plan will not work, it needs to be resolved ASAP!
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free\premium on roku. Mine wont work.

I recently had the chance to buy spotify premium for 3 months for obly 99 cents. I took up the offer,and have had no problems...untill now. I just tried to loggin to roku spotify and it says i need the premium acct. I logged into spotufy app on my ph...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had the chance to buy spotify premium for 3 months for obly 99 cents. I took up the offer,and have had no problems...untill now. I just tried to loggin to roku spotify and it says i need t...
  • Jakhss92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-adding a family member

If i accidentally remove a family member from my family account can i readd them?

• If i accidentally remove a family member from my family account can i readd them?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

I don't know my username but I know my password and don't have a Facebook

• Visitor
  • I don't know my username but I know my password and don't have a Facebook
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding family members

Hi, I have signed up for family premium. The treblie I'm having is, I have sent my wife an invite, but we can't get in. Does she have to set up a acct? The numbers that they give her, where do the go? The page after she recieves invite, verts her bac...

• Hi, I have signed up for family premium. The treblie I'm having is, I have sent my wife an invite, but we can't get in. Does she have to set up a acct?  The numbers that they give her, where do ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

A stranger is using my spotify!

So I have had spotify for quite some time and a couple years ago I notcied someone had added some strange playlists on my account. At the time I thought it was just one of my friends who was playing a joke on me becuase I had forgot to log out at the...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have had spotify for quite some time and a couple years ago I notcied someone had added some strange playlists on my account. At the time I thought it was just one of my friends who was playing ...
  • Mackan804
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

when spotify premium ends

When I will lose my premium account, my track list and my favourite playlist will be lost??

• Casual Listener
  • When I will lose my premium account, my track list and my favourite playlist will be lost??
  • valenzio7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my music is under the wrong artist

My name is Nox. I released a cd called my life in May. You can find it by searching Nox - My Life. There is another Nox i was unfamiliar with and my album got put under his discography. Now i am trying to get verified but i do not have an artist page...

• My name is Nox. I released a cd called my life in May. You can find it by searching Nox - My Life. There is another Nox i was unfamiliar with and my album got put under his discography. Now i am tryi...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade fail yet charged

I used my CashApp Virtual debit card to upgrade to spotify premium student discount. I was charged $4.99 three times but I still have a free account.

• Casual Listener
  • I used my CashApp Virtual debit card to upgrade to spotify premium student discount. I was charged $4.99 three times but I still have a free account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing a payment option

I need to remove my debit card from an account. I only have the username. I need help

• I need to remove my debit card from an account. I only have the username. I need help
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for but not received gift card

hi,i have paid for a gift card but not received an email.i paid for it last week, so it has had time to arrive. i also have checked my junk folder. thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i have paid for a gift card but not received an email. i paid for it last week, so it has had time to arrive. i also have checked my junk folder.   thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

I was on a family plan and it kicked the two of us who were not primary account holders off. The account holder has tried re-inviting us, but when we click on the invitation link, it does not accept our address. It worked a few months ago when we joi...

• I was on a family plan and it kicked the two of us who were not primary account holders off. The account holder has tried re-inviting us, but when we click on the invitation link, it does not accept ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family Premium while on $0.99 promo

I'm currently on the 3 month $0.99/mo trial and wanted to get the family premium. Do we lose our 3 months at $0.99/mo if we upgrade early or do we just get charged the $14.99 at the end of our special offer period? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently on the 3 month $0.99/mo trial and wanted to get the family premium. Do we lose our 3 months at $0.99/mo if we upgrade early or do we just get charged the $14.99 at the end of our s...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family street names

When im signing up to spotify family i put random names on streets for security and now i can't remember them and add new members to family. How can i find the names?

• When im signing up to spotify family i put random names on streets for security and now i can't remember them and add new members to family. How can i find the names?
  • hank8617
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can log into my app

Spotify log me out of the app and now i cant log back in it says my email password is incorrect or that isnt an account, i have logged in on my computer completely fine! HELP!

• Visitor
  • Spotify log me out of the app and now i cant log back in it says my email password is incorrect or that isnt an account, i have logged in on my computer completely fine!   HELP!
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or

I have a Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or email to contact spotify.

• I have a Charge on my credit card but i do not have an account how can i stop this. I cannot find a number or email to contact spotify.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Devices

I'm having trouble with using the devices for Spotify Family. I can't seem to listen to my music and someone else listen to theirs at the same time as something pops up saying saying "you are now listening on another device" as soon as someone else t...

• I'm having trouble with using the devices for Spotify Family. I can't seem to listen to my music and someone else listen to theirs at the same time as something pops up saying saying "you are now lis...
  • Addingtonr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Already bought Premium but until now it stills on free

Hi, I'm having a problem at the moment, also his is my first time using Spotify so I'm a bit lacking of information hehe, I hope you would help me with this one. I just paid Spotify Premium for a month through ATM, however up until now it stills say ...

• Hi, I'm having a problem at the moment, also his is my first  time using Spotify so I'm a bit lacking of information hehe, I hope you would help me with this one.   I just paid Spotify Pr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone, account changed from Premium to Free?

Hi there! Few days ago when i logged into my Spotify account from my computer, I noticed that all my playlists were gone and plus for that I got commercials? Then i realized that my account is Spotify Free. I immeadiately checked my bank account for ...

• Regular
  • Hi there!   Few days ago when i logged into my Spotify account from my computer, I noticed that all my playlists were gone and plus for that I got commercials? Then i realized that my accoun...
  • pahm1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

New Changes?

I've had spotify for over a year now. I paid $10.85/month and starting January 2017, I'm being asked to sign-up for premium. I thought I was already paying for premium? Did a policy change or something without my notice?

• I've had spotify for over a year now. I paid $10.85/month and starting January 2017, I'm being asked to sign-up for premium. I thought I was already paying for premium? Did a policy change or somethi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes