Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! will downloaded songs will work if I transfer them to car's SDCARD?

I have never subscribed because of that mostly, I hate using my phone for music, idk if is it posible. Please advice.tyvm

• I have never subscribed because of that mostly, I hate using my phone for music, idk if is it posible.   Please advice. tyvm  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment info

I can't change my credit card info. My old one is not valid anymore, so trying to change to the new one, but it doesn't work. The part that is asks to put the card info keeps reloading and doesn't recognise the info that I put. I need to fix this bec...

• Visitor
  • I can't change my credit card info. My old one is not valid anymore, so trying to change to the new one, but it doesn't work. The part that is asks to put the card info keeps reloading and doesn't re...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription is gone despite payment, tech support wouldn't help

Hi!I have an US-Spotify-Account and bought 3 years of Premium in advance as gift cards off eBay. I am in Germany now, and about two weeks ago I was logged out on all of my gadgets (PC, tablet, smartphone) - and as I tried to log myself on, it would n...

• Hi! I have an US-Spotify-Account and bought 3 years of Premium in advance as gift cards off eBay. I am in Germany now, and about two weeks ago I was logged out on all of my gadgets (PC, tablet, smar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non student being charged student price ...

This is a bit complicated and I can't figure out any way to fix it. Here's the story: I used to have the student discount. Then I graduated and I started paying full price again. But then a few months later I switched banks but did not update the pay...

• Visitor
  • This is a bit complicated and I can't figure out any way to fix it.  Here's the story:   I used to have the student discount.  Then I graduated and I started paying full price again....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem

I have spotify free, but there is a payment on my credit card of spotify premium. How should I do to cancel this subscription?

• I have spotify free, but there is a payment on my credit card of spotify premium. How should I do to cancel this subscription?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Really confused! PS4, now want family

I have spotify premium, which I cancelled. So that I may start a family plan. Every time I try to start family, it says I need to contact customer support. I have sent and email, got a conformation code.....nothing else

• I have spotify premium, which I cancelled. So that I may start a family plan. Every time I try to start family, it says I need to contact customer support. I have sent and email, got a conformation c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

This is really irritating to to get help from Spotify that charged me and still cancelled my subscription

• Casual Listener
  • This is really irritating to to get help from Spotify that charged me and still cancelled my subscription
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help. Someone have been changing my email and password

Hello! I've had spotify premium since it was invite-only and this have never happened before. Lately i got a new phone, and discovered that my recent music is some german music i've never been listening on in my entire life so i guessed my new phone ...

• Hello! I've had spotify premium since it was invite-only and this have never happened before. Lately i got a new phone, and discovered that my recent music is some german music i've never been listen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset spotify premium account

Hi i need to reset my username and Password for spotify premium on laptop hadn't used it for awhile, it requested update and now nothing i try works also i have new IPhone and it doesnt allow sign in either.

• Hi i need to reset my username and Password for spotify premium on laptop hadn't used it for awhile, it requested update and now nothing i try works also i have new IPhone and it doesnt allow sign in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

If I remove someone from the family plan will they still have access to premium or does it stop at the end of the billing cycle.

• If I remove someone from the family plan will they still have access to premium or does it stop at the end of the billing cycle. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Logging in after accidentally connecting facebook to another profile on family subscription

I have a family premium subscription. My main profile was created with my facebook account. I wanted to share on facebook a playlist I created while logged into another profile I use on the family subscription so I connected to my facebook account wi...

• I have a family premium subscription. My main profile was created with my facebook account. I wanted to share on facebook a playlist I created while logged into another profile I use on the family su...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music

Hi Spotify. I'm Dyman, and I have seen all my albuns going to spotify. I put my music to free download in web but I dont know how it goes to spotify and if is somebody getting money with it. Can you please tell me how this works? And if I can win som...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify. I'm Dyman, and I have seen all my albuns going to spotify. I put my music to free download in web but I dont know how it goes to spotify and if is somebody getting money with it. Can you ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting with FB

Hello!I have a problem with connecting my Spotify with my FB account - it doesn't connect I get an error saying: "The Facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another Spotify account." But it doesn't show me any connections...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have a problem with connecting my Spotify with my FB account - it doesn't connect 😛 I get an error saying: "The Facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another...
  • undusk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 3 times in a month

Hello i have spotify premium and noticed on my credit card statement that i was charged 3 times in the month of December 2016. That was the only month. All other months were one time charge

• Hello i have spotify premium and noticed on my credit card statement that i was charged 3 times in the month of December 2016. That was the only month. All other months were one time charge
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got a problem with my Family Subscription

I want to join my family as a member, but when I fill all forms, anyway it's always pop-out like - You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder. C'mon we are standing...

• I want to join my family as a member, but when I fill all forms, anyway it's always pop-out like - You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same addres...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

I just joined premium for family and sent an invitation to my dad I have an iPhone & he has an android, I've gone through the process of joining him on but it isn't working, every time we try to download a song it says to join premium. It won't let h...

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined premium for family and sent an invitation to my dad I have an iPhone & he has an android, I've gone through the process of joining him on but it isn't working, every time we try to ...
  • sturach2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help please ! Paid for premium today but won't let me use it offline

I got premium for the purpose of listening to the music offline when I'm not under wifi so I don't use my data. It says that I have "premium" under my account , but says I'm offline and I can't listen to music when I am in the car !

• I got premium for the purpose of listening to the music offline when I'm not under wifi so I don't use my data. It says that I have "premium" under my account , but says I'm offline and I can't liste...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount suddenly vanished

Hey guys, my student account suddenly vanished. Today I was charged 9,99 Eur although I remember receiving an email to renew my student discount. I did that a few weeks back. Now when I try to update my payment credentials I can accept the 'Studenden...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   my student account suddenly vanished. Today I was charged 9,99 Eur although I remember receiving an email to renew my student discount. I did that a few weeks back.   Now wh...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes