Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Got Premium but Account still on Free

Hey guys! Spotify Newbie here. Gave up on Apple Music for so many reasons. When I realized its easier to use Spotify, it was a no brainer not to get Spotify Premium. Gave my payment details and Spotify notified me of my receipt for my Premium subscri...

• Hey guys! Spotify Newbie here. Gave up on Apple Music for so many reasons. When I realized its easier to use Spotify, it was a no brainer not to get Spotify Premium. Gave my payment details and Spoti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is this E-Mail Legit or scam?

Hey my account got hacked recently so i got in contact with the support i hope and they asked for the devices I logged into the last 30 days. I wanted to ask if this address is legit."noreply@salesforce.com im Auftrag von support@spotify.com "

• Casual Listener
  • Hey my account got hacked recently so i got in contact with the support i hope and they asked for the devices I logged into the last 30 days. I wanted to ask if this address is legit. "noreply@sales...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I am paying for a premium account but when I log in to my account it says I am on SpotifyFree...

Hi, I am paying for a premium account but when I log in to my account it says I am on SpotifyFree... Can someone please advise? Thanks,Zahra

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am paying for a premium account but when I log in to my account it says I am on SpotifyFree...   Can someone please advise?   Thanks, Zahra  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Payment

I want to buy premium and I have money on the app store I want to use. Is there anyway I can use that to pay for the subscription instead of a card?

• I want to buy premium and I have money on the app store I want to use. Is there anyway I can use that to pay for the subscription instead of a card?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Need a montlhy bill

Hi,I need a monthly bill with :- amount- service sold (premium for family in my case)- VAT code or French SIREN #- full name and address (you have it as I'm premium for family member) How to get this?I need all of those details for reimbursement matt...

• Regular
  • Hi, I need a monthly bill with : - amount - service sold (premium for family in my case) - VAT code or French SIREN # - full name and address (you have it as I'm premium for family member) &nbs...
  • Gourmetclub
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Search for my account

Hi recently I have been noticing that people are unable to find me on spotify. When they search my full spotify name it says no accounts exist. For someone to follow me I have to follow them first and then they have to go through their followers to f...

• Regular
  • Hi recently I have been noticing that people are unable to find me on spotify. When they search my full spotify name it says no accounts exist. For someone to follow me I have to follow them first an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Porque si ya introduci mi tarjeta. Para premium aún me siguen saliendo anuncios. Y no me deja escog

Porque si ya introduci mi tarjeta para obtener premium aún me siguen saliendo anuncios. Y no me deja escoger la canción

• Porque si ya introduci mi tarjeta para obtener premium aún me siguen saliendo anuncios. Y no me deja escoger la canción
  • heckda
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family account disabled

Hello,In december I updated my creditcard and now i find out while in the philippines that my account has been disabled. I put in my creditcard again and it now says I have premium. I switched it back to family account however the account of my wife ...

• Hello, In december I updated my creditcard  and now i find out while in the philippines that my account has been disabled. I put in my creditcard again and it now says I have premium. I switche...
  • Jordan_Eastman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed through ooredoo, can't log in with its given username and password? HELP!

I have an old account that is connected to facebook, before I can use the service Ooredoo partners despite using this account, but now I can not, so I decided to create a new account via * 123 * 123 # Ooredoo. I have been given a reply sms username: ...

• I have an old account that is connected to facebook, before I can use the service Ooredoo partners despite using this account, but now I can not, so I decided to create a new account via * 123 * 123 ...
  • Tomkelv
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family and Student discount

I have recently gone back to school and so funds are tight for my family right now. We currently have spotify family. I have a special needs daughter that is constantly listening to music but I will not allow her to have my phone in fear that she bre...

• I have recently gone back to school and so funds are tight for my family right now. We currently have spotify family. I have a special needs daughter that is constantly listening to music but I will ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium em spotify family

Eu já paguei o mês do meu premium, mas meus amigos querem trocar, e comprar o family e dividirmos, sera que tem como abater o family no que eu já paguei? Pois só expira dia 24/02

• Eu já paguei o mês do meu premium, mas meus amigos querem trocar, e comprar o family e dividirmos, sera que tem como abater o family no que eu já paguei? Pois só expira dia 24/02
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Notification for private message

I don't get any notification, when somebody sends me a private message with a link to an artist/song. There is also always written, that I haven't listened to the song yet, eventhough that's not true.I already controlled all the settings, but there i...

• I don't get any notification, when somebody sends me a private message with a link to an artist/song.  There is also always written, that I haven't listened to the song yet, eventhough that's n...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music keeps getting turned off - Account being used by someone else

I am routinely kicked out of my account due to "Account being used somewhere else". - I do not see any other devices besides my own on my device list.- I have tried "logging out of all devices"- I have changed my password- I look at my play history, ...

• I am routinely kicked out of my account due to "Account being used somewhere else".   - I do not see any other devices besides my own on my device list. - I have tried "logging out of all dev...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook account attached to spotify when it's not.

When I tried to register for an account it said that I my email adres is already in use through my fb account. When I tried to log in it said that the password is invalid and asking for a new one doesn't work. So I registered under a different email ...

• When I tried to register for an account it said that I my email adres is already in use through my fb account. When I tried to log in it said that the password is invalid and asking for a new  o...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account was deleted

I created a new spotify account recently and signed up for the 30 day trial. The only problem is that I can no longer access that account as when I tried to log in it gave me an error message and said the email I tried to log in with had no account a...

• I created a new spotify account recently and signed up for the 30 day trial. The only problem is that I can no longer access that account as when I tried to log in it gave me an error message and sai...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familiar Premium.

Hola Resulta que tengo una cuenta spotify familiar, pero tengo 2 cuentas spotify propias, y quiero cambiar de una a otra. El problema es que yo soy el aministrador. En pocas palabras, ¿Puedo (y si es así, ¿como?) cambiar el administrador de la cuenta...

• Hola 🙂  Resulta que tengo una cuenta spotify familiar, pero tengo 2 cuentas spotify propias, y quiero cambiar de una a otra. El problema es que yo soy el aministrador. En pocas palabras, ¿Pued...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing "Your Top Songs 2016" Playlist

I followed the directions to the Wrapped hub, but cannot find the "Your Top Songs 2016" playlist. Am I missing something? I was sure I'd listened enough to have one.

• Casual Listener
  • I followed the directions to the Wrapped hub, but cannot find the "Your Top Songs 2016" playlist. Am I missing something? I was sure I'd listened enough to have one.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Billed after cancellation

I have my Spotify cancelled in November 2016, but I'm still being billed on my credit card. I can't find a Spotify contact phone number nor a valid means to contact them. It is a fraud. I am going to cancel my credit card account. I will report to th...

• Regular
  • I have my Spotify cancelled in November 2016, but I'm still being billed on my credit card. I can't find a Spotify contact phone number nor a valid means to contact them. It is a fraud. I am going to...
  • Karwoo123
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Update payment details error

I used to use my credit card to subscribe, but now i can't use it. it says, "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." What should i do? I tried di...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to use my credit card to subscribe, but now i can't use it. it says, "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use an...
  • Syrrom
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Facebook without deleting Spotify...

I have been researching this topic all day and the only thing I've come up with was someone mentioning that the Spotify staff worked voodoo and started a new account with all my playlists on it. Would really like to separate myFacebook from Spotify s...

• I have been researching this topic all day and the only thing I've come up with was someone mentioning that the Spotify staff worked voodoo and started a new account with all my playlists on it. Woul...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes