Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

change payment and upgrade

I want to upgrade my son's account to family and change the payment method to my card. My other kids want to use his playlists. How should I do this?

• I want to upgrade my son's account to family and change the payment method to my card.  My other kids want to use his playlists.  How should I do this? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being over charged

I cancelled my account in November and was charged in December and January! How do I fix this? Want a refund

• I cancelled my account in November and was charged in December and January! How do I fix this? Want a refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd billing dates

My daughter did the 30 day free trial starting on 11/15 with my credit card and the following month it tried to bill but I didn't have enough to cover it. It kept attempting and finally went through on 12/24. My card was charged again on 1/15. Does t...

• My daughter did the 30 day free trial starting on 11/15 with my credit card and the following month it tried to bill but I didn't have enough to cover it. It kept attempting and finally went through ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login + Wrong email address

For some reason I didn’t get my Spotify 2016 summary and today I found out why. What seems to be the problem is that I got the wrong email address in the system. The email address in the system ends with ‘‘. con’’ while my real e-mail address ends wi...

• For some reason I didn’t get my Spotify 2016 summary and today I found out why. What seems to be the problem is that I got the wrong email address in the system. The email address in the system ends ...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone's using my account

Someone's using my account. I've asked friends and family but none of them seems to be using it (or so they say). I've changed the password multiple times but sometimes I still get the "Music has been paused. Your account is being used elsewhere"-not...

• Someone's using my account. I've asked friends and family but none of them seems to be using it (or so they say). I've changed the password multiple times but sometimes I still get the "Music ha...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day trial

Hello! How can i try the 7 day trial? I've never tried it on my account but when I tried to skip the songs, the option didn't pop out.

• Hello! How can i try the 7 day trial? I've never tried it on my account but when I tried to skip the songs, the option didn't pop out.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook Login

I have Spotify premium through an incentive from Fido. I created this account using Facebook to login. I am now deleting my Facebook profile and need assistance with the process of how to either disconnect Facebook as my primary login, or how to crea...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium through an incentive from Fido.  I created this account using Facebook to login.  I am now deleting my Facebook profile and need assistance with the process of how to...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching country and credit card (NZD -> CAN)

I'm pretty frustrated right now - I'm trying to switch my premium account's country setting and credit card from NZD (12.99 NZD/month) to CAN (9.99 CAN/month, which is more than two dollars cheaper per month than what I've been paying when I was in N...

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 1.52.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 1.56.19 PM.png
  • Regular
  • I'm pretty frustrated right now - I'm trying to switch my premium account's country setting and credit card from NZD (12.99 NZD/month) to CAN (9.99 CAN/month, which is more than two dollars cheaper p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta familia

Se morarmos no mesmo endereço, mas não no mesmo apartamento, não podemos usar a conta premium familia?

• Se morarmos no mesmo endereço, mas não no mesmo apartamento, não podemos usar a conta premium familia?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound is clipping / distorted (Marina and the diamonds)

Hi All, Just bought Spotify Premium to try out the better quality to get from spotify by subscribing. By listening to "Marina and the Diamonds" i hear several numbers where the Bass tracks are clipping, distorted. Listen fx to this number : "Walley o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   Just bought Spotify Premium to try out the better quality to get from spotify by subscribing.   By listening to "Marina and the Diamonds" i hear several numbers where the Bass...
  • mschellstede
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription refund

hi, i am a student and didn't get notified my subscription ended. so I have been getting charged for 2 months at $10 rate. is there anyway i can get a $10 refund for those 2 months and re-subscribe as a student. I am loyal to spotify but I just can't...

• hi, i am a student and didn't get notified my subscription ended. so I have been getting charged for 2 months at $10 rate. is there anyway i can get a $10 refund for those 2 months and re-subscribe a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The reason I'm cancelling...

Spotify is fine if all you want to do is create playlists from music you want to look up and add. However, I'm one of those users that wants to start building my playlist and my likes based on picking an artist and then finding related music. This is...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is fine if all you want to do is create playlists from music you want to look up and add.   However, I'm one of those users that wants to start building my playlist and my likes based ...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Creating playlists as stage name

I'll give some background to my problem first i guess.I first signed up under my DJ name and that was fine until i linked my account to my facebook. Then my spotify name changed and all my playlists were then not created by my stage name anymore but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'll give some background to my problem first i guess. I first signed up under my DJ name and that was fine until i linked my account to my facebook. Then my spotify name changed and all my playlist...
  • justiy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I haven't been verified yet.

Hello my name is Tristan Kerr and I requested verification on my "Ch3shire" artist page well past a month ago and have still not received it. I have gained access to my profile picture and banner editing but have not yet received a blue check beside ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my name is Tristan Kerr and I requested verification on my "Ch3shire" artist page well past a month ago and have still not received it. I have gained access to my profile picture and banne...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount no longer working?

My student discount seems to have disapeared and im now being billed for the full premium price even though i am still a student and still have a valid NUS student card for another 7 months... ive tried cancelling my subscription and resubcribing but...

• Casual Listener
  • My student discount seems to have disapeared and im now being billed for the full premium price even though i am still a student and still have a valid NUS student card for another 7 months... ive tr...
  • Nelsons123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to delete my Facebook count

can I pass my spotify count to other facebook count?, because i need to close my facebook associated to my spotify actually.

• can I pass my spotify count to other facebook count?, because i need to close my facebook associated to my spotify actually.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution explict music

My wife added me to her family acct but when she did all my expict music went away and I all my songs have been edited. How can i fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • My wife added me to her family acct but when she did all my expict music went away and I all my songs have been edited. How can i fix this?
  • thuval
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Senha perdida e e-mail inválido

Minha filha abriu uma conta premium no Spotify, mas esqueceu a senha. Para piorar, cadastrou um e-mail inválido. Com isso, não consegue alterar o e-mail cadastrado e nem recuperar a senha. O que fazer?

• Minha filha abriu uma conta premium no Spotify, mas esqueceu a senha. Para piorar, cadastrou um e-mail inválido.  Com isso, não consegue alterar o e-mail cadastrado e nem recuperar a senha.&nbs...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Prélevement sans raison

BOnjour, VOila 3 mois que j'ai stoppé mon abonnement à spotify et je continue à être prélevé tous les mois. Et je peut rien faire. Ya nulle part ou contacter quelqu'un. C'est quoi cette merde ?

• BOnjour,   VOila 3 mois que j'ai stoppé mon abonnement à spotify et je continue à être prélevé tous les mois. Et je peut rien faire. Ya nulle part ou contacter quelqu'un. C'est quoi cette merd...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

app not free ??? i have premium account ?

Hello, new to the spot - i have premium account and was looking to get it on my iphone. When i goto the app store its asking me to verify my info for payment information ??? I have Spot account all ready ( PREMIUM ) will i have to pay for the app as ...

• Hello, new to the spot - i have premium account and was looking to get it on my iphone. When i goto the app store its asking me to verify my info for payment information ???  I have Spot account...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes