Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't get Student Discount back

I had the student discount in 2015, but then I took a semester off and it cancelled my student rate. I'm trying to get signed up for it again but every time I go through the student premium login it tells me I'm not eligable for the student rate. It ...

• Visitor
  • I had the student discount in 2015, but then I took a semester off and it cancelled my student rate. I'm trying to get signed up for it again but every time I go through the student premium login it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account - member can't log in

Hi there!I own a family subscription and one of the members can't log in due to an incorrect address. The address is absolutely correct still this member in particular can't use the premium features.Can you give some help?P.s: why there's not an emai...

• Hi there! I own a family subscription and one of the members can't log in due to an incorrect address. The address is absolutely correct still this member in particular can't use the premium featu...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 premium accounts; 1 login

Hi, Currently I have 1 free premium account from my provider (KPN). I got another subscribtion and received another premium account.Is there a way to link both together, so 2 persons could use the same account? A bit like a famlily account (but for o...

• Hi,   Currently I have 1 free premium account from my provider (KPN). I got another subscribtion and received another premium account. Is there a way to link both together, so 2 persons could...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No monthly payment option when changing country, help!

Hello! I have a Spotify US student account but I have moved to Spain. When I try to change my premium subscription to Spain, by choosing a Spanish payment method, the only option that appears is the family plan. if I click in more offers, then the op...

• Hello!   I have a Spotify US student account but I have moved to Spain. When I try to change my premium subscription to Spain, by choosing a Spanish payment method, the only option that appear...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed from Spain, now living in Germany

Hello, I was living in Spain, and subscribed to Spotify using a Spanish Credit Card, now i live in Germany and don't have a German credit/debit card, but Spotify Premium is insisting to ask for German Card to pay and won't accept my Spanish card!!!

• Hello, I was living in Spain, and subscribed to Spotify using a Spanish Credit Card, now i live in Germany and don't have a German credit/debit card, but Spotify Premium is insisting to ask for Germa...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium or free?

the subscription page says free but in the app i can choose between songs as much as i want without having any ads.i used to receive the one add offering spotify premium for 30 days but i dont get any ads anymore.afaik i have to state account number ...

• Casual Listener
  • the subscription page says free but in the app i can choose between songs as much as i want without having any ads. i used to receive the one add offering spotify premium for 30 days but i dont get ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't confirm address in Family plan

Hi, I've subscribed for the Family plan but my brother can't access it. He keeps getting a reply that Spotify wasn't able to confirm his address. I've also tried to see my address but it doesn't allow me to.what are we doing wrong? I've read in the F...

• Hi,   I've subscribed for the Family plan but my brother can't access it. He keeps getting a reply that Spotify wasn't able to confirm his address. I've also tried to see my address but it doe...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account's Email and password were changed

Hi, i am not sure if this is the right board or if i should even post in this forum.Anyway, so yesterday i got an email from Spotify, telling me that the email address of my account was changed. I immediately, upon reading, tried logging into my acco...

• Hi, i am not sure if this is the right board or if i should even post in this forum. Anyway, so yesterday i got an email from Spotify, telling me that the email address of my account was changed. ...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I originally tried Spotify out a few years ago. I am now a Premium User, currently abroad. I'm planning to move permanently but not keen in changing Spotify as love the selection I currently have as best of both. Considering adding Fiancée to family ...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally tried Spotify out a few years ago. I am now a Premium User, currently abroad. I'm planning to move permanently but not keen in changing Spotify as love the selection I currently have as ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift card activated, premium still doesn't renew

I had the payments for my spotify account on a credit card, a card which doesn't work anymore. Therefore, to keep Spotify Premium, I purchased three months worth of Premium from my local store, which I redeemed at the website, and there were no indic...

• I had the payments for my spotify account on a credit card, a card which doesn't work anymore. Therefore, to keep Spotify Premium, I purchased three months worth of Premium from my local store, which...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is back to free and all music gone

I updated my phone the other day and now my Spotify is back to free and ALL my music and playlists are gone. I do not have another username...my payment is not faulting. I run a business so I cannot have ads playing all day long at work. Please help!...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my phone the other day and now my Spotify is back to free and ALL my music and playlists are gone. I do not have another username...my payment is not faulting. I run a business so I cannot ...
  • Vanillainkk
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sonos Connect can not be detected by Spotify

Hi there...I recently bought a Sonos Connect... It works ok... But, only one thing is left... Sonos Connect can not be recognized or detected by any of my devices (laptop, ipad, android phone). I combined my Spotify account with Sonos and I can use S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there... I recently bought a Sonos Connect... It works ok... But, only one thing is left... Sonos Connect can not be recognized or detected by any of my devices (laptop, ipad, android phone). I c...
  • Amedigo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Banned Facebook Account

My Facebook Account was banned recently and i want to know if I can recover my playlists from that account and the people I used to follow. My banned account was created by me logging my facebook on spotify, so if my facebook account was banned I can...

• Visitor
  • My Facebook Account was banned recently and i want to know if  I can recover my playlists from that account and the people I used to follow. My banned account was created by me logging my facebo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password email not being received plus online form

I opened up a premiue family account this morning and got directed to a page to invite families members which I have done so. time lasped and I needed to re log in - but seem to have got my password wrong. I tried to reset my password have done appro...

• Visitor
  • I opened up a premiue family account this morning and got directed to a page to invite families members which I have done so. time lasped and I needed to re log in - but seem to have got my password ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

America = Non-Spotify Country?

I'm trying to upgrade to premium but I can't complete the transaction because it says my card is from a "non-spotify country" and that "[Spotify] hasn't launched in this country yet." My card (American Express) is registered in America, my IP is Amer...

• I'm trying to upgrade to premium but I can't complete the transaction because it says my card is from a "non-spotify country" and that "[Spotify] hasn't launched in this country yet." My card (A...
  • m2ellis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nombre d'appareils hors onnexion

Bonjour, On est 6 membres d'une même famille avec chacun nos smartphone et/ou ipod, comment se fait-il que seulement 3 appareils peuvent écouter de la musique hors connexion??? On revient de voyage, chacun voulaient écouter sa musique, seulement 3 su...

• Bonjour, On est 6 membres d'une même famille avec chacun nos smartphone et/ou ipod, comment se fait-il que seulement 3 appareils peuvent écouter de la musique hors connexion???    On revi...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 DAY FREE TRIAL VIA "PHONE" vs 30 DAY FREE TRIAL VIA DESKTOP

Guysas per the subject line, is there any difference ?Thinking of getting the premium sub, and if i do it thru my iphone is says"7day free trial", or if i sign up via my desktop its "30day free trail" Is the any difference here on the above (other th...

• Casual Listener
  • Guys as per the subject line, is there any difference ? Thinking of getting the premium sub, and if i do it thru my iphone is says "7day free trial", or if i sign up via my desktop its "30day free...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist has been deleted and I have not logged out or logged in or changed anything

Hi, one of my playlists got deleted. I tried to play it on my computer as I had been the night before and did not close it yet, it was being buggy and did not play, so I force quit the app and reopened it. When I reopened it it wasn't there anymore. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, one of my playlists got deleted. I tried to play it on my computer as I had been the night before and did not close it yet, it was being buggy and did not play, so I force quit the app and reopen...
  • stellafang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problem

i have open a spotify account for my son and need to cancel it because he can't remember the info and can't get back on the acoount. how do i cancel it without the info?

• Visitor
  • i have open a spotify account for my son and need to cancel it because he can't remember the info and can't get back on the acoount. how do i cancel it without the info?  
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friends can't find my account on Spotify

Hello,I have read about other people having this issue but I have not been able to find a solution. The problem is that my Spotify username is a number and therefore my Facebook friends are not able to find my account. Is it possible in any way to ge...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have read about other people having this issue but I have not been able to find a solution. The problem is that my Spotify username is a number and therefore my Facebook friends are not a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes