Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled yet still being charged 2 months on

I'm still being charged £12.99 a month 2 months after cancelling my subscription.... I was thinking of rejoining but seeing as I'm £25.98 down I quickly rethinking this idea as I can't seem to get any sort of actual contact with Spotify to rectify th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still being charged £12.99 a month 2 months after cancelling my subscription.... I was thinking of rejoining but seeing as I'm £25.98 down I quickly rethinking this idea as I can't seem to get an...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema con mi suscripción a traves del colaborador MOVISTAR

Hola buenas tardes. Vincule mi cuenta PREMIUM de spotify con Movistar hace 4 o 5 meses porque era cliente de esa empresa y me salía más barato. Me cambié de compañia hace 2 o 3 meses a otra y se suponía que la vinculación de mi cuenta sería ahora ind...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola buenas tardes. Vincule mi cuenta PREMIUM de spotify con Movistar hace 4 o 5 meses porque era cliente de esa empresa y me salía más barato.   Me cambié de compañia hace 2 o 3 meses a otr...
  • gofion34
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account turned into Free account

I have Spotify premium which my daughter and wife use regularly and I use occasionaly. I have created playlists in the past etc. For the past few months however, whenever I try to use spotify via my mobile it comes up as spotify free. Today I logged ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium which my daughter and wife use regularly and I use occasionaly. I have created playlists in the past etc. For the past few months however,  whenever I try to use spotify v...
  • dodger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family plan question

Hello fellow Spotify users! I'm here to ask about the Spotify family plan, My friend who does not live with me wants to join a premium account with me but he does not have any credit cards so I thought maybe I should subscribe to a 2 user family plan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellow Spotify users! I'm here to ask about the Spotify family plan, My friend who does not live with me wants to join a premium account with me but he does not have any credit cards so I thoug...
  • fitramadina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reembolso - Refund

Compre una cuenta familiar pero recibí una cuenta premium normal en su lugar, necesito un reembolso para adquirir la cuenta familiar nuevamente. Buy a family account but i received a regular premium account instead, i need a refund to purchase the fa...

• Compre una cuenta familiar pero recibí una cuenta premium normal en su lugar, necesito un reembolso para adquirir la cuenta familiar nuevamente.   Buy a family account but i received a regular...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Subscription

When I signed up for Spotify a day before new years. I kept getting Ads to upgrade to the 3 months of premium for .99 cents but everytime I tried to press it to add to my account it didnt work. Is it too late now to try to add? I'm unsure on if the a...

• When I signed up for Spotify a day before new years. I kept getting Ads to upgrade to the 3 months of premium for .99 cents but everytime I tried to press it to add to my account it didnt work. Is it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family - Administrator death

What happens it the Family Administrator passes away? How can the name of the administrator be removed from account? and how can someone else in the family be made the administrator so that family does not loose premium family access?

• Casual Listener
  • What happens it the Family Administrator passes away?     How can the name of the administrator be removed from account? and how can someone else in the family be made the administrator s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

My brother set up his account and added me via my email address but I can't seem to get access. Am I supposed to set up a whole other username or use his?

• My brother set up his account and added me via my email address but I can't seem to get access. Am I supposed to set up a whole other username or use his?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

same family member but with a new email account

Hi. I have a problem with my family spotify. One of my sons had to change his email account and as we was already registered, I cannot add him with his new account. I tried every possible way but unsuccessfully.I also tried to find how I can contact ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have a problem with my family spotify. One of my sons had to change his email account and as we was already registered, I cannot add him with his new account. I tried every possible way but uns...
  • kguasa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Problem

Basically I have got the family plan and have invited my daughter by email to join the family group, when she get the link by email i click on it and it brings her to the log in page, which i log into but then it comes up with the follwing: Cannot jo...

• Casual Listener
  • Basically I have got the family plan and have invited my daughter by email to join the family group, when she get the link by email i click on it and it brings her to the log in page, which i log int...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Subscription to Another Account??????

I was recently given Spotify premium as a gift for the holidays by my aunt. Unfortunately, she set it up through her account, giving me the login. I was wondering if there was anyway I could get the subscription transferred to my account. I have foll...

• Casual Listener
  • I was recently given Spotify premium as a gift for the holidays by my aunt. Unfortunately, she set it up through her account, giving me the login. I was wondering if there was anyway I could get the ...
  • aubreyhanrahan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Almacenamiento a SD

Que tal!!! Alguien sabe el porqué no me deja cambiar de lugar de almacenamiento??? Lo tengo en dispositivo y no me deja cambiarlo a SD!!!

• Que tal!!! Alguien sabe el porqué no me deja cambiar de lugar de almacenamiento??? Lo tengo en dispositivo y no me deja cambiarlo a SD!!!
  • nicozottola-ar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Paid, but not getting Premium

Hello, My payment went through on 3rd January however my premium feature still isnt working.Please assist.

• Hello,   My payment went through on 3rd January however my premium feature still isnt working. Please assist.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't email reset password link so can't log in

I've forgotten my password and I keep going through the reset password process but I input my email address and it won't send the reset link via email. Any ideas???

• Visitor
  • I've forgotten my password and I keep going through the reset password process but I input my email address and it won't send the reset link via email. Any ideas???
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month - need refund.

Hi,I just checked my credit card statements and I have been charged for Spotify Premium twice in Nov and twice in Dec, and already once in Jan and now trying to charge me again.Can I please get a refund for this double-charging and ensure it does not...

• Hi, I just checked my credit card statements and I have been charged for Spotify Premium twice in Nov and twice in Dec, and already once in Jan and now trying to charge me again. Can I please get...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Answers

I canncelled my spotify account months ago and there still taking payment how do i contact someone

• I canncelled my spotify account months ago and there still taking payment how do i contact someone
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family: One of my members was kicked from the plan

Hello everyoneThe 3rd of January, just in the payment day of the plan, one of my family members was kicked out after 3 months, I sent the invitation again, but spotify drops a message saying that they can't verify the place of residence.What can i do...

• Hello everyone The 3rd of January, just in the payment day of the plan, one of my family members was kicked out after 3 months, I sent the invitation again, but spotify drops a message saying that t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Just subscribed for premium but does not reflect on my phone app what can I do

• Casual Listener
  • Just subscribed for premium but does not reflect on my phone app what can I do
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes