Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Descargar musica

Hola. Quería saber si con el Spotify premium puedo descargarme las canciones de manera gratuita o me cobrarán más dinero

• Hola. Quería saber si con el Spotify premium puedo descargarme las canciones de manera gratuita o me cobrarán más dinero
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transacción pendiente

Hola, no sé si esta sea la forma correcta de hacer saber mi duda pero sinceramente no sé cómo hacerlo en la comunidad en español así que voy a contar mi incertidumbre: Soy de Colombia y quise comprar los 6 meses de Spotify (con la promoción de fin de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, no sé si esta sea la forma correcta de hacer saber mi duda pero sinceramente no sé cómo hacerlo en la comunidad en español así que voy a contar mi incertidumbre: Soy de Colombia y quise comprar...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

When being a student I was being charged 5.99$ and now I am being changed 9.99$ and I do not understand why, since I am still a student. Thank you

• When being a student I was being charged 5.99$ and now I am being changed 9.99$ and I do not understand why, since I am still a student.    Thank you
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They charged me $ 5.99

They charged me $ 5.99, when they told me they would pay $ 0.99 ... Why?

• They charged me $ 5.99, when they told me they would pay $ 0.99 ... Why?  
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sonos and mobile app at the same time

Hello,I have a premium account. I listen to Spotify on my commute (in my phone) and my family listens to it at home (through Sonos). Now when I am communiting my playback stops if somebody is listening to music at home and viceversa.What is the easie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium account. I listen to Spotify on my commute (in my phone) and my family listens to it at home (through Sonos). Now when I am communiting my playback stops if somebody is lis...
  • terikcabildo
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

YOU CHARGED WITHOUT GIVING YOU MY CREFIT CARD

I chose the free trial 7 days period in my iphone and I did not give my credit card and today I was charged by 1,188 pesos in Mexico. First question is how can you know my credit card and second why you charged if it is a free trial period of 7 days....

• Casual Listener
  • I chose the free trial 7 days period in my iphone and I did not give my credit card and today I was charged by 1,188 pesos in Mexico. First question is how can you know my credit card and second why ...
  • ARELLANO_GDL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly | Thumbnail Issue

Hi Spotify peeps! Whenever I open up my Spotify, I am greeted by the Discover Weekly playlist. I appreciate the existence of the feature, and I use it from time to time, but I have one issue with it. Unfortunately the thumbnail used for the playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify peeps!   Whenever I open up my Spotify, I am greeted by the Discover Weekly playlist. I appreciate the existence of the feature, and I use it from time to time, but I have one issue...
  • flagged
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to move playlists for DRIVING SAFETY

I need to move some of my playlists to the top, and I don't know how!! I am constantly trying to find my daughter's playlist while driving my car, and find it extremely dangerous - I HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM since her playlist was one of the list...

• I need to move some of my playlists to the top, and I don't know how!! I am constantly trying to find my daughter's playlist while driving my car, and find it extremely dangerous - I HAVE TO SCROLL T...
  • Hawvee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

Hi,I just upgraded to the family premium but still shows I'm using the free service. I've tried reinstalling the app and it doesn't seem to work. Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just upgraded to the family premium but still shows I'm using the free service. I've tried reinstalling the app and it doesn't seem to work. Help please!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problemas con mi cuenta

Buenas Tardes!! Hace algunos meses realice un pago a ustedes a traves de mi cuenta bancaria para una suscripcion de 6 meses premiun un total de 60 o 70 mil pesos, ademas se debian adicionar los 3 meses de la promocion que estaban ofertando quedando m...

• Buenas Tardes!!   Hace algunos meses realice un pago a ustedes a traves de mi cuenta bancaria para una suscripcion de 6 meses premiun un total de 60 o 70 mil pesos, ademas se debian adicionar ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Premium

username jfiore921. win10 I signed up for 3 mos premium form 9.99. I am still getting a lot of ads. ??? Also, a few minutes after I signed up I got an email for .99 for 3 mos. Can I get that instead? Please answer since I sent help emails and got no ...

• Casual Listener
  • username jfiore921. win10 I signed up for 3 mos premium form 9.99. I am still getting a lot of ads. ??? Also, a few minutes after I signed up I got an email for .99 for 3 mos. Can I get that instead?...
  • jfiore921
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 ACCOUNTS UNDER 1 EMAIL ADRESS THUS CHARGED TWICE A MONTH

HELLOIT SEEMS THAT I HAVE TO USER NAMES NAME UNDER THE SAME ACCOUNT AND EMAIL. WHEN I UPDATED MY PAYMENT I WAS CHARGED TWICE. HOW DO YOU TO CONTACT SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE?THANKS

• HELLO IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE TO USER NAMES NAME UNDER THE SAME ACCOUNT AND EMAIL. WHEN I UPDATED MY PAYMENT I WAS CHARGED TWICE. HOW DO YOU TO CONTACT SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE? THANKS  
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan - Anual payment?

Is it possible to change the monthly payment in my family plan for annual payment?My account is a Brazilian account. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  •   Is it possible to change the monthly payment in my family plan for annual payment? My account is a Brazilian account.   Thanks.
  • brenocamara
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offre 0,99 €

Bonjour J'aurais souhaité savoir quand reviendra l'offre à 0,99€ pour les 3 premiers mois ? Il y a t'il une durée d'engagement minimale ? Merci !Nolwenn

• Bonjour   J'aurais souhaité savoir quand reviendra l'offre à 0,99€ pour les 3 premiers mois ?  Il y a t'il une durée d'engagement minimale ?   Merci ! Nolwenn
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium

Mi cuenta Premium vence el 22/01 pero quiero contratar el paquete familiar PREMIUM puedo hacerlo? Pagando el precio recién el 22/01?

• Mi cuenta Premium vence el 22/01 pero quiero contratar el paquete familiar PREMIUM puedo hacerlo? Pagando el precio recién el 22/01?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with date of next subscription

HelloToday (02/01/17) I got Spotify Premium Familiar and says next payment will be charged on 23/01/17. This plan has a duration of a month so I don't understand with the next payment is going to be in less than a month. Hope you can answer me as fas...

• Hello Today (02/01/17) I got Spotify Premium Familiar and says next payment will be charged on  23/01/17. This plan has a duration of a month so I don't understand with the next payment is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid trial?

I am very confused. It says I have a 7 day free trial but its pre paid? Is it taking money off of my account? Please help

• I am very confused. It says I have a 7 day free trial but its pre paid? Is it taking money off of my account? Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel my account.

Please cancel my account or change it to Deutschland. best regards 

• Please cancel my account or change it to Deutschland.   best regards 
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing account from different country

I am from Canada and currently in Poland for a few weeks. When I tried logging into my Spotify account here in Poland, the page was in Polish and it made me reset my password. So I did, but I cannot find any of my old albums there etc. How do I acces...

• I am from Canada and currently in Poland for a few weeks. When I tried logging into my Spotify account here in Poland, the page was in Polish and it made me reset my password. So I did, but I cannot ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes