Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Cloning my account

I was one of the many accounts which was compromised last year; I found out a few months ago that someone else had been using my account and listening to completely different musical tastes than me and my recommendations have been completely destroye...

• I was one of the many accounts which was compromised last year; I found out a few months ago that someone else had been using my account and listening to completely different musical tastes than me a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

lost music

logged in on my laptop i usually use phone and all my music was gone none on my phone either have no idea what to do now...

• Casual Listener
  • logged in on my laptop i usually use phone and all my music was gone none on my phone either have no idea what to do now...
  • ryan6699
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

High quality audio on Sonos?

I had a AV guy to the house who told me that my Sonos system will NOT stream the high quality audio I'm getting with my premium account. He said only Deezer (a competing music streaming service) broadcasts in high quality audio on Sonos. Can anyone c...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a AV guy to the house who told me that my Sonos system will NOT stream the high quality audio I'm getting with my premium account. He said only Deezer (a competing music streaming service) broa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When does the 3 months for $0.99 promotion end?

I know this probably sounds dumb but I need to know when exactly the current 3 months of premium for $0.99 promotion ends.Will I be able to purchase the deal tomorrow, on the 1st of January? Thank you!

• I know this probably sounds dumb but I need to know when exactly the current 3 months of premium for $0.99 promotion ends. Will I be able to purchase the deal tomorrow, on the 1st of January? &nbsp...
  • Mark1111
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased gift card subscription but never got delivered

I bought a 3 month subscription gift card to be emailed on christmas but he never got the subscription. I have been charged on my debit, but there is no reciepts in my spotify account. How do I find this gift card?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a 3 month subscription gift card to be emailed on christmas but he never got the subscription. I have been charged on my debit, but there is no reciepts in my spotify account. How do I find ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working on phone

So, I read the sticky thread on this, and it wasn't any help. I have spotify premium... well just switched to family but still... premium. my phone isn't on premium... i can only shuffle play songs. Logged out, logged back in. Nothing. Uninstalled an...

• So, I read the sticky thread on this, and it wasn't any help. I have spotify premium... well just switched to family but still... premium. my phone isn't on premium... i can only shuffle play so...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscription

HelloIn have Spotify in my celphone and every month you make the charge but Im still receive promotions when Im premium, I looked for receives and say there´s nothing!!I have a comprobants for the charges, what´s going on?

• Visitor
  • Hello In have Spotify in my celphone and every month you make the charge but Im still receive promotions when Im premium, I looked for receives and say there´s nothing!! I have a comprobants for th...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me cobraron y no tengo premiun

hoy me cobraron 5.40$ departe spotify en mi banco y quiero que me regresen el dinero, ayer estaba biendo como funcionaba el plan de estudiante pero como yo no soy estudiante no pude llenar la informacion asi que sali y aun asi me cobraron

• hoy me cobraron 5.40$ departe spotify en mi banco y quiero que me regresen el dinero, ayer estaba biendo como funcionaba el plan de estudiante pero como yo no soy estudiante no pude llenar la informa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do family members need their own spotify account before adding to family plan

Does each family member need their own spotify account before I can add them to a family plan. They are young children without email accounts. I was trying to do this by typing in the link in another device (kindle8) I was giving but was told that I ...

• Does each family member need their own spotify account before I can add them to a family plan. They are young children without email accounts. I was trying to do this by typing in the link in an...
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy spotify using paypal

Hello,I tried to buy spotify premium for 3 Months using my PP. i was redirected to paypal one touch, accepted the payment then i was redirected to a blank page on spotify's site. can someone help me please?

•  Hello, I tried to buy spotify premium for 3 Months using my PP. i was redirected to paypal one touch, accepted the payment then i was redirected to a blank page on spotify's site. can someone ...
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription wont allow payment

Each time I try to subscribe to the 3 month offer it keeps saying oops error please try again?

• Each time I try to subscribe to the 3 month offer it keeps saying oops error please try again?  
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a premium account but i can't log in.

I have a premium account and it has been attached to my Facebook. Now Spotify won't let me log in or recover my account. How do I get it back?

• I have a premium account and it has been attached to my Facebook. Now Spotify won't let me log in or recover my account. How do I get it back?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists Disapeared

Hi! I hope you all are doing fine. I had a problem with my spotufy account as a message that my sesion had expired poped up and when I logged myself in again all my playlists were gone and my unlimited account deleted. Anyone knows what this issue ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I hope you all are doing fine.    I had a problem with my spotufy account as a message that my sesion had expired poped up and when I logged myself in again all my playlists were go...
  • andreia-an-ca
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun

Hi team Spotify i've already Pay to be Premium user on my Android device but it ,not became Premium can you help to fix?

• Hi team Spotify i've already Pay to be Premium user on my Android device but it ,not became Premium can you help to fix?
  • felipemoura
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weekly discovery picture

Hello dear user,My Spotify picture is Changed since i choose another picture on facebook.But my picture on " discovery weekly " didnt ... and i want to Change it too and i dont know how It would be Nice, if someone can help me

• Hello dear user, My Spotify picture is Changed since i choose another picture on facebook. But my picture on " discovery weekly " didnt ... and i want to Change it too and i dont know how 😕 I...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot update my new VISA card

Hello,Somedays ago, my credit card was cloned so my bank assigned another card number to me.Now i cannot reference this new credit card to my Spotify account to make the corresponding payment.Please your suppport.

• Hello, Somedays ago, my credit card was cloned so my bank assigned another card number to me. Now i cannot reference this new credit card to my Spotify account to make the corresponding payment. P...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tarjeta de regalo no llego al destinatario

Hola,La semana pasada compre una tarjeta de regalo por 3 meses para que fuera enviada por correo electrónico, sin embargo nunca llegó al destinatario y a mí me cobraron el cargo por medio de PayPal. Por favor ayundenme a guiarme para saber que se hac...

• Hola, La semana pasada compre una tarjeta de regalo por 3 meses para que fuera enviada por correo electrónico, sin embargo nunca llegó al destinatario y a mí me cobraron el cargo por medio de PayP...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice and still no premium access

Hey, I've got a new credit card. So, I updated my payment method. After updating it, I've received a message that it didn't work. So, I've done it again. However, Spotify still received the payment even though there was this message that it didn't wo...

• Hey,   I've got a new credit card. So, I updated my payment method. After updating it, I've received a message that it didn't work. So, I've done it again.  However, Spotify still receiv...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium credit card change directing to family premium subscription page

Hi All, I'd like to update my credit card and country in my Premium subscription. However, after entering card details, clicking 'Change Payment Details', then confirming 'Yes, Change to USA', the page keeps directing to Family Premium Subscription p...

• Hi All,    I'd like to update my credit card and country in my Premium subscription. However, after entering card details, clicking 'Change Payment Details', then confirming 'Yes, Change ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify

No puedo iniciar sesión en nigun dispositivo que tengo. Dice que mi país no coincide con el de mi perfil y ya los modifiqué pero sigo sin poder iniciar sesión.Gracias

• No puedo iniciar sesión en nigun dispositivo que tengo. Dice que mi país no coincide con el de mi perfil y ya los modifiqué pero sigo sin poder iniciar sesión. Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes