Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

el pago no se carga

Hice mi pago y en la aplicacion continua saliendo que estoy en pausa o que actualice el pago

• Hice mi pago y en la aplicacion continua saliendo que estoy en pausa o que actualice el pago
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda

Quise pagar la subscripción y me cobraron $99.00 dos veces esa cantidad más los $9.00 de la promoción ¿Qué debo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Quise pagar la subscripción y me cobraron $99.00 dos veces esa cantidad más los $9.00 de la promoción 😕 ¿Qué debo hacer?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium

paid for three months free trial to spotify premium on mastercard but I am not receiving premium feature. And spotify took 0.99$ twice. so i've paid 1,98$ and no spotify premium help pls?!?!

• paid for three months free trial to spotify premium on mastercard but I am not receiving premium feature. And spotify took 0.99$ twice. so i've paid 1,98$ and no spotify premium help pls?!?!
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Connecting to spotify"

When I try to open spotify it just gets stuck on the "connecting to spotify" page. I have tried restarting my chromebook, restarting the wifi, opening an incognito window (same thing happened!), but nothing seems to be working. This started two days ...

• Regular
  • When I try to open spotify it just gets stuck on the "connecting to spotify" page.  I have tried restarting my chromebook, restarting the wifi, opening an incognito window (same thing happened!)...
  • sj99
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account registered to on my Laptop wont open on my phone

i had the basic subscription, then signed up for premium. signed up for premium on my laptop but when i went to connect my premium account to my phone it wont let me. It says that my fb profile is connected to another account. How am I supposed to co...

• i had the basic subscription, then signed up for premium. signed up for premium on my laptop but when i went to connect my premium account to my phone it wont let me. It says that my fb profile is co...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registering

I am unable to log in as I haven't set up a password but I haven't got an option to set one up. I've tried forgetting password but it tells me the form expired. Am I missing something?

• I am unable to log in as I haven't set up a password but I haven't got an option to set one up. I've tried forgetting password but it tells me the form expired. Am I missing something?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my Spotify account

I just deactivated my Facebook account, but i reactivated it.Now my profile is gone, and when i log in, it says i'm offline.(Yes, i tried a hundred times the method of disabling Spotify link with Facebook and logging again, but i can proof that my pr...

• I just deactivated my Facebook account, but i reactivated it. Now my profile is gone, and when i log in, it says i'm offline. (Yes, i tried a hundred times the method of disabling Spotify link with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed Visa card

Hoi, In the beginning of december I changed the Visacardnumber in my account, but I still get the question to pay from my old, non existing Visacard. What shall I do?

• Hoi,  In the beginning of december I changed the Visacardnumber in my account, but I still get the question to pay from my old, non existing Visacard. What shall I do?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play on additional device even though I have premium family plan

Hello, I am trying to add my daughter to my premium family plan and cannot. I thought I added her correcly, but when she tries to listen to spotify while I am listening, hers shuts off and says you are currently listening on (her device) with a butto...

• Hello,   I am trying to add my daughter to my premium family plan and cannot.  I thought I added her correcly, but when she tries to listen to spotify while I am listening, hers shuts off...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promotion for 3 months

I subscribe by using maxis for 3 months premium but why do i get only one month premium instead of 3 months? I literally just subscribe to it. Anyone who is just like me?

• I subscribe by using maxis for 3 months premium but why do i get only one month premium instead of 3 months? I literally just subscribe to it. Anyone who is just like me?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change country

Hello.I got an invite to join Spotify Premium Family. But it says that i need to change my country to be able to accept the invite. My family lives in Sweden and I am in the US at the moment. I had to change my country to US so I could listen here in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I got an invite to join Spotify Premium Family. But it says that i need to change my country to be able to accept the invite. My family lives in Sweden and I am in the US at the moment. I had...
  • Antrich110
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEED TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM FAMILY PLAN (I AM NOT OWNER)

i am currently a part of family plan. but, i need to quit the family plan ASAP. i am aware that the owner has to remove me out from the planhowever, my account is not listed in the owners list of users.and my account still says i am a part of family ...

• i am currently a part of family plan. but, i need to quit the family plan ASAP.   i am aware that the owner has to remove me out from the plan however, my account is not listed in the ow...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username, password, and email

My boyfriend has forgot all of his information for his account. He only has one email for the account and He put it in and it says it's not associated with any account. Help

• My boyfriend has forgot all of his information for his account. He only has one email for the account and He put it in and it says it's not associated with any account. Help
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar

Necesito ayuda, Soy el Administrador de un Plan Familiar, el día de hoy no pasó mi pago con la tarjeta que tengo, así que la actualizé nuevamente, al hacer esto, me dí cuenta que 4 cuentas de las que Administro fuerón dadas de baja.Intenté activarlas...

• Necesito ayuda, Soy el Administrador de un Plan Familiar, el día de hoy no pasó mi pago con la tarjeta que tengo, así que la actualizé nuevamente, al hacer esto, me dí cuenta que 4 cuentas de las que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

I just sign and paid the fee but am unable to login. It says I have an account but cannot redefine the password as it says it has expired. How do I solve This?

• Casual Listener
  • I just sign and paid the fee but am unable to login. It says I have an account but cannot redefine the password as it says it has expired. How do I solve This?
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep it up

I love you

• Casual Listener
  • I love you
  • bookmage
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change bankaccopunt when on Spotify Family

Hi, I've recently changed my Premium account to a Family account and I want to change the bank account the subscription is billed from. When I look into my account, I'm suddenly a 'Free'user, no trace of my Premium or Family billing history whatsoeve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've recently changed my Premium account to a Family account and I want to change the bank account the subscription is billed from. When I look into my account, I'm suddenly a 'Free'user...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

Hallo Spotify. I am trying to cancel my account, but as also happened with other users I still had no success with it. I have tried making log in with my E-Mail and also with my Facebook. Now I cancelled the payment via PayPal and I would like to ask...

• Hallo Spotify. I am trying to cancel my account, but as also happened with other users I still had no success with it. I have tried making log in with my E-Mail and also with my Facebook. Now I cance...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to find a playlist on my old account

OK so this is what's happened:1. got an offer of 6 months free spotify premium2. tried to activate it with my old account that I started using facebook3. didnt work, so i made a new account4. linked it to facebook5. cant access my old account with ra...

• Casual Listener
  • OK so this is what's happened: 1. got an offer of 6 months free spotify premium 2. tried to activate it with my old account that I started using facebook 3. didnt work, so i made a new account 4....
  • Musicfairy
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes