Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Worried about being charged twice

Hello all at Spotify. I upgraded to premium through what I thought was my Spotify account, but it sent the receipt to my email not associated with my Spotify. After logging in, it said that 8 was not a premium member, despite being charged. So I upgr...

• Hello all at Spotify. I upgraded to premium through what I thought was my Spotify account, but it sent the receipt to my email not associated with my Spotify. After logging in, it said that 8 was not...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Får ikke logget inn på mobil med Premium family

Hei Min kone Gitte Heggedal Kjos har invitert meg til Premium Family. Når jeg logger inn på nett så viser kontoen min at jeg er medlem av den gruppen. Men når jeg logger inn på min mobil står det at jeg har Free. Hva skal jeg gjøre?

• Hei   Min kone Gitte Heggedal Kjos har invitert meg til Premium Family. Når jeg logger inn på nett så viser kontoen min at jeg er medlem av den gruppen. Men når jeg logger inn på min mobil stå...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Partnership] Irritating message while family member registration.

Hello,I change my premium account to the premium family. After adding my girlfriend to the list of family members she got that registration email.She registered herself and send me the attached screenshot.The screenshot irritates she and me because o...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I change my premium account to the premium family. After adding my girlfriend to the list of family members she got that registration email. She registered herself and send me the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription-Unable to Subscribe-Payment Failed

I signed up for Spotify Premium that gets to be automatically charged together with my Smart Postpaid account. I regularly pay the bill being charged to me every month (that includes my postpaid bill and spotify premium subscription) and I am really ...

• I signed up for Spotify Premium that gets to be automatically charged together with my Smart Postpaid account. I regularly pay the bill being charged to me every month (that includes my postpaid bill...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife unable to reset password and connect to family account

Can someone help please, my wife has an old Spotify account and today I created a family account and went to invite her. When I did, she attempted to log on to accept the invite but was told "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to l...

• Visitor
  • Can someone help please, my wife has an old Spotify account and today I created a family account and went to invite her.  When I did, she attempted to log on to accept the invite but was told "I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone, but not under the "Recoverable Playlist" section

Somehow, Spotify deleted many songs off of my playlist. I know about the Recover Playlist option, but my playlist doesn't show up under there since it wasn't deleted in it's entirety. I also can't "undo" it with Ctrl Z. Is there a way for me to rever...

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow, Spotify deleted many songs off of my playlist. I know about the Recover Playlist option, but my playlist doesn't show up under there since it wasn't deleted in it's entirety. I also can't "u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift Card Redeemed to Wrong Account

Hope someone can help me. I wanted to get my dad a 12 month subscription but also create an account for him so I can have all his music setup for him for Christmas Day. So not to give the game away, I used my own email address as the recipient. (Not ...

• Hope someone can help me. I wanted to get my dad a 12 month subscription but also create an account for him so I can have all his music setup for him for Christmas Day.   So not to give the ga...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Verification Status

Hello everybody! I have applied to verify my artist profile on Spotify but I haven't yet got verified. I even sent a second verification request and contacted support 2 times but I haven't got any answer. Could someone help me with this? my artist sp...

• Hello everybody!    I have applied to verify my artist profile on Spotify but I haven't yet got verified. I even sent a second verification request and contacted support 2 times but I hav...
  • thatgirlve
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura premium

Fiz assinatura premium e foi cobrada 1,99$ e 16,90$ como estornar o valor maior

• Fiz assinatura premium e foi cobrada 1,99$ e 16,90$ como estornar o valor maior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Promotion with gift card?

Hello, I have notice that Spotify is offering a promotion where I can get 3 months of premium for $9.99. I have received a gift card for 3 months of premium during the holidays. This is my question, can I subscribe using the promotion then redeem my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have notice that Spotify is offering a promotion where I can get 3 months of premium for $9.99. I have received a gift card for 3 months of premium during the holidays. This is my question, ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel annual subscription

I signed up yesterday for annual premium subscription. I thought I was doing the family subscription. I want to cancel annual premium subscription so that I can start the family subscription. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up yesterday for annual premium subscription. I thought I was doing the family subscription. I want to cancel annual premium subscription so that I can start the family subscription.  ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify: Wrapped e-mail

Ok so I'm pretty sad becuse I didn't receive my stats in my e-mail. After investigating I found a post that said you needed these things:Have opted into News & Offers email notifications.Have enough listening history from January – late October for u...

• Ok so I'm pretty sad becuse I didn't receive my stats in my e-mail. After investigating I found a post that said you needed these things: Have opted into News & Offers email notifications. Hav...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password and mail

Hello.I have forgotten my password, and the email that is written on my accont, os wrong. Can someone help me please?

• Hello. I have forgotten my password, and the email that is written on my accont, os wrong. Can someone help me please?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

e-card gifting

Hi. My sister bought me a spotify e-card for christmas and I'm not sure how to redeem it. I already have a spotify account and I've always used the free version. She gave me all the details of the purchase including the email confirmation they sent h...

• Hi. My sister bought me a spotify e-card for christmas and I'm not sure how to redeem it. I already have a spotify account and I've always used the free version. She gave me all the details of t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Didn't have emails from spotify, will I get my year 2016?

I didn't enable emails from spotify til late last night. I have been waiting for the whole my year thing for a while now and im afraid I wont get it now. Is there a way for me to see this?

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't enable emails from spotify til late last night. I have been waiting for the whole my year thing for a while now and im afraid I wont get it now. Is there a way for me to see this?
  • JLockeCU
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I had Student Discount but haven't been able to re-subscribe.

I have been enjoying the student discount for quite sometime. This past month, I received a new credit card, and because my old card was on file, the payment for the month failed and I was kicked off of my Premium membership. I tried to sign up for t...

• I have been enjoying the student discount for quite sometime. This past month, I received a new credit card, and because my old card was on file, the payment for the month failed and I was kicked off...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution .99 cents for three months

HiSo I accidentally did the .99 cent offer on my other Spotify account that I don't use. I cancelled it and it refunded but I tried to do it on the account that I currently use and it charged me the $.99 then it said I already used this offer and now...

• Hi So I accidentally did the .99 cent offer on my other Spotify account that I don't use. I cancelled it and it refunded but I tried to do it on the account that I currently use and it charged me th...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts with ine email and same password.

Whenever I try logging into my Spotify on Playstation, it won't let me. It says its already linked with the account, yet I'm LOGGING IN. So I'm my phone I have to connect to it manually. But it's tiresome to do and I'd rather just use my phone otherw...

• Whenever I try logging into my Spotify on Playstation, it won't let me. It says its already linked with the account, yet I'm LOGGING IN. So I'm my phone I have to connect to it manually. But it's tir...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes