Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Paid for 12 months Family and renewal is in 8 months

Just paid for 12 month family subscription and expected renewal in 12 months. My account now states that renewal is in August. I tried spotify but then didnt use it many months ago. Should I have just signed for the per month subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Just paid for 12 month family subscription and expected renewal in 12 months.  My account now states that renewal is in August.  I tried spotify but then didnt use it many months ago. &nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Log In Error: 404

I'm setting up a new iPad for the mother in-law today and Spotify won't allow her to log in. It's linked to her facebook account, but when we attempt to log in we get the enigmatic: "Error: 404". Now we can't log in to this account on any device. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm setting up a new iPad for the mother in-law today and Spotify won't allow her to log in. It's linked to her facebook account, but when we attempt to log in we get the enigmatic: "Error: 404". &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

.99c sub

I purchased the .99c subscription about 10 mins ago. How long does it take to kick in? Because so far I still have ads. Help.

• I purchased the .99c subscription about 10 mins ago. How long does it take to kick in? Because so far I still have ads. 🙄 Help.
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pay for 3 months premium

Hi.I'm trying to purchase the 3 months for 0,99 TL deal, but after entering my credit card details and pressing Start, I get this payment error (in Turkish):"Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın kötü bir gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç ücre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm trying to purchase the 3 months for 0,99 TL deal, but after entering my credit card details and pressing Start, I get this payment error (in Turkish): "Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın köt...
  • Dagni44
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn on automatic renewal of my premium subscription?

My premium subscription keeps crashing at the end of every month. Therefore I lose all my dowloaded music and have to redownload everything again once I manually pay for it on the apple store. This problem started two months ago.

• Casual Listener
  • My premium subscription keeps crashing at the end of every month. Therefore I lose all my dowloaded music and have to redownload everything again once I manually pay for it on the apple store. This p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to delete account, password & mail issue , facebook connected

hello! need to close the account that i mistakenly connected to my mothers facebook account. But i dont know the password, also check the hotmail address which belongs to the facebook account and written on spotify account info, verification mails ca...

• Visitor
  • hello! need to close the account that i mistakenly connected to my mothers facebook account.  But i dont know the password, also check the hotmail address which belongs to the facebook acco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! For me??? 3 months for 1 price..

İ still have an email for that.İ live in turkey, i want to buy 3 months for 1 price..But it says "Unfourtunatly you dont have option"..İn mail for that price dead line is january 1st..So why am i cant buy this? Help me plz..

• Casual Listener
  • İ still have an email for that.İ live in turkey, i want to buy 3 months for 1 price..But it says "Unfourtunatly you dont have option"..İn mail for that price dead line is january 1st..So why am i can...
  • catalinedk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone + spotify

I have a free Spotify premium subscription with Vodafone but when I tried to activate it it still only shows Spotify free on my Spotify account what has gone wrong anybody

• I have a free Spotify premium subscription with Vodafone but when I tried to activate it it still only shows Spotify free on my Spotify account what has gone wrong anybody
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancellation of my subscription

I have in error subscribed to Spotify Premium and made a one-off payment of $143 for a one-year subscription. How can I cancel this as I would like to register for the family subscription instead. Help please

• I have in error subscribed to Spotify Premium and made a one-off payment of $143 for a one-year subscription. How can I cancel this as I would like to register for the family subscription instead. He...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 49/3months

Hi! can someone tell why my account is not eligible for this promo! Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi! can someone tell why my account is not eligible for this promo! Thanks 🙂
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account on Spark

I have just linked my Spotify account to my Spark NZ account but I have accidentally linked the incorrect Spotify account (I have two). I can't seem to find a way to change the account and the Spark NZ says to contact Spotify. Any suggestions?????

• Casual Listener
  • I have just linked my Spotify account to my Spark NZ account but I have accidentally linked the incorrect Spotify account (I have two). I can't seem to find a way to change the account and the Spark ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access my account

Hey guys, I hope you can help me. Right now I'm logged in with an other account so that I'm able to write this post.Its been a few years already since I created my account and like usual, I didn't save any informations about the account. Half a year ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, I hope you can help me.   Right now I'm logged in with an other account so that I'm able to write this post. Its been a few years already since I created my account and like usual, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on TV SONY TV 3D Full HD 65" KDL65W859CBAEP Smart TV

It can be possibile to listen music on TV SONY TV 3D Full HD 65" KDL65W859CBAEP Smart TV? I have free account, but I don't know if its a bug (cause after a day the app get blocked after spot time) or I must buy Premium. I write from Italy. Thanks

• It can be possibile to listen music on  TV SONY TV 3D Full HD 65" KDL65W859CBAEP Smart TV?   I have free account, but I don't know if its a bug (cause after a day the app get blocked aft...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out all devices. Changed password. Someone else still using account.

I log into my Spotify account using Facebook at all times. I noticed that my account was being used by someone else. So, I logged my Spotify account out from all locations as well as logging out my Facebook from all locations. Then, I changed my Face...

• I log into my Spotify account using Facebook at all times. I noticed that my account was being used by someone else. So, I logged my Spotify account out from all locations as well as logging out my F...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App not showing my premium account

I got the iphone 7. Downloaded the free app. Signed into my account and its not showing any of my playlists and its saying I have a free account when I pay for premium?? Do i have to pay another $5 to download the premium app now? Can't use the regul...

• I got the iphone 7. Downloaded the free app. Signed into my account and its not showing any of my playlists and its saying I have a free account when I pay for premium?? Do i have to pay another $5 t...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ouvrir meme compte sur 2 appareils

BonjourSi je prends un compte premiumEst ce que de chez moi sur le même réseau wifi je peux ouvrir le compte sur 2 appareils en même temps ?Merci

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour Si je prends un compte premium Est ce que de chez moi sur le même réseau wifi je peux ouvrir le compte sur 2 appareils en même temps ? Merci
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spark NZ Spotify Subscription Problems

Hi I seem to have 2 accounts (one linked to an email address and one linked to my facebook account) but Spark New Zealand is paying for the account linked to the email address which i dont use and I'm still getting charged by Spotify for the account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I seem to have 2 accounts (one linked to an email address and one linked to my facebook account) but Spark New Zealand is paying for the account linked to the email address which i dont u...
  • bexamania
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscription failed, but still charged to my account.

I subscribed to spotify premium (3 months for PHP49) on December 21, 2016. My account was not upgraded, (yep, I checked all my accounts) and it gave me an error; something like 'you are already subscribed to a similar package or trial' so I figured I...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to spotify premium (3 months for PHP49) on December 21, 2016. My account was not upgraded, (yep, I checked all my accounts) and it gave me an error; something like 'you are already subsc...
  • KyleWantsPizza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't get holiday offer?

There is a new holiday offer- 3 months for 0.99€ and when I try to get it, Spotify tells me, that I am not allowed to get this offer. Is it only for new customers? If so, is there any offers for customers, who already have a premium account?

• There is a new holiday offer- 3 months for 0.99€ and when I try to get it, Spotify tells me, that I am not allowed to get this offer. Is it only for new customers? If so, is there any offers for cust...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot the password and email address

I forgot my password and do not know the email address.What can I do??

• I forgot my password and do not know the email address. What can I do??
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes