Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution i cannot log in or sign up.

I have Spotify on my PS3. Been using the free version for months. Now it is asking me to log in. I tried my usual passwords but none worked. So i got on my phone and tried the reset password form on the website. It tells me that my email address is n...

• I have Spotify on my PS3. Been using the free version for months. Now it is asking me to log in. I tried my usual passwords but none worked. So i got on my phone and tried the reset password form on ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sign out of all devices not working.

I resently let two of my friends borrow my spotify, but they won't sign out, and when i try the "Sign out of all devices" button, it only signs out of my own phone and computer. May it be that they are using offline?

• I resently let two of my friends borrow my spotify, but they won't sign out, and when i try the "Sign out of all devices" button, it only signs out of my own phone and computer. May it be that they a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4/many acc logged on spotify

I had 2 ps4 accounts logged into spotify as well as 2 mobile devices and a laptop, i logged off on all, the problem is the ps4 account cant log in, so i deleted my account(not the main one) but i still cant log in, it still says a psn account is link...

• I had 2 ps4 accounts logged into spotify as well as 2 mobile devices and a laptop, i logged off on all, the problem is the ps4 account cant log in, so i deleted my account(not the main one) but i sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey there. My Spotify account say that I am offline, but I know that I am not. Youtube, Facebook, 9Gag and everything works well on my Computer. I don't know what to do. Maybe you kann help me?

• Hey there. My Spotify account say that I am offline, but I know that I am not. Youtube, Facebook, 9Gag and everything works well on my Computer. I don't know what to do. Maybe you kann help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 month subscription payment issue paypal

I wanted to get the 0.95 Fr. 3 month premium subscription to pay with ma paypal account. But everytime i fill in my paypal informations and click on "pay" it returns to the page before without any error message. My paypal hasnt been charged with 0.95...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to get the 0.95 Fr. 3 month premium subscription to pay with ma paypal account. But everytime i fill in my paypal informations and click on "pay" it returns to the page before without any er...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to download a playlist onto a memory stick using Premium? How?

Is it possible to download a playlist onto a memory stick using Premium? How? I want to use in the car. Or maybe better to use bluetooth. New car = no CD player...

• Is it possible to download a playlist onto a memory stick using Premium?   How?   I want to use in the car. Or maybe better to use bluetooth. New car = no CD player...
  • maxmcnally
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged multiple times on my account

I hava being charged four times on my account and still nos able to get premium i need a refund if im not getting my service it was telling that i already had a similar offer so please can i have my refund....thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I hava being charged four times on my account and still nos able to get premium i need a refund if im not getting my service it was telling that i already had a similar offer so please can i have my ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Usage: Song Availability in Different Countries

Hello, I'm currently in France and am looking into purchasing Spotify Premium, but I'll be returning to the US in a little while. Would any of the songs I save that are available in France be listenable in the US as well, even if they're region speci...

• Hello,   I'm currently in France and am looking into purchasing Spotify Premium, but I'll be returning to the US in a little while. Would any of the songs I save that are available in France b...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

My cousin went to log into her Facebook account but this happened when she hit log into Facebook. What should she do? She deleted the app and everything and re downloaded it but nothing

• Visitor
  • My cousin went to log into her Facebook account but this happened when she hit log into Facebook. What should she do? She deleted the app and everything and re downloaded it but nothing
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify through Vodafone

I recently took out a sim only deal where I get Spotify included in the cost. Vodafone told me if I followed to link to add Spotify it would automatically cancel the subscription I'm already paying but that's not the case since I was charged from Spo...

• I recently took out a sim only deal where I get Spotify included in the cost. Vodafone told me if I followed to link to add Spotify it would automatically cancel the subscription I'm already paying b...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I m traveling and i cant use spotify

Im fixing my phone. I live in argentina but now im travelling in india, i bought a new phone here but i cant use spotify. Im premium and pay with credit card how can i do to use the app in my new indian phone?thanks

• Im fixing my phone. I live in argentina but now im travelling in india, i bought a new phone here but i cant use spotify. Im premium and pay with credit card  how can i do to use the app in my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

Good morning.I have purchased a promotion and paid online. The money has been deducted from my bank account, but Spotify reports that the transaction failed and I do not have access to what I paid.

• Visitor
  • Good morning. I have purchased a promotion and paid online. The money has been deducted from my bank account, but Spotify reports that the transaction failed and I do not have access to what I pai...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile Edit Problem

Mobile Service Provider column just shows "Please Select" only,how to solve this problem?

• Mobile Service Provider column just shows "Please Select" only,how to solve this problem?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months premium for €9,99 with iDeal?

Hey Spotify, I would like to try the 3 months for 9,99 subscription period. Since i'm Dutch i'm trying to pay through iDeal. When i choose this option this is the notification I receive: [quote]iDEAL kan alleen gebruikt worden voor eenmalige betaling...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify,   I would like to try the 3 months for 9,99 subscription period. Since i'm Dutch i'm trying to pay through iDeal. When i choose this option this is the notification I receive: &n...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Month $0.99 trial and student discount

Is it possible to get the 3 month trial for $0.99 and have it charge at the $4.99 student rate after the trial period ends (I am an eligible student)?

• Is it possible to get the 3 month trial for $0.99 and have it charge at the $4.99 student rate after the trial period ends (I am an eligible student)?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted alot of songs out of my playlist

Hey spotify people, I accidentally deleted alot of songs out of my ''Weekend chill, HipHop'' Playlist, because I wanted to take out one DJ khaled song and i didnt notice I had also marked like 80% of the playlist and it was like 7 hours of music. Can...

• Hey spotify people, I accidentally deleted alot of songs out of my ''Weekend chill, HipHop'' Playlist, because I wanted to take out one DJ khaled song and i didnt notice I had also marked like 80% of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

0,99€ Premium for my sister, too?

Dear community,I bought me a few days ago 3 month premium for 0,99€ due paypal.Now my sister (not 18+) asked me to buy it for her, too. I tried but after I press "accept and pay" on the paypal website I just get to the premium-formular and it says I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community, I bought me a few days ago 3 month premium for 0,99€ due paypal. Now my sister (not 18+) asked me to buy it for her, too. I tried but after I press "accept and pay" on the paypal we...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access to premium

I've purchased a new device which gives 6 month free spotify PREMIUM access but I'm unable to get it.

• I've purchased a new device which gives 6 month free spotify PREMIUM access but I'm unable to get it.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login problems after disconnect from Facebook

Hi,Have been a Spotify Premium a long time. After buying an iPad which several in my family have used but with their own Facebook and Spotify accounts I now have problem of logging in. I have also recently disconnected the facebook connection. Now I ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Have been a Spotify Premium a long time. After buying an iPad which several in my family have used but with their own Facebook and Spotify accounts I now have problem of logging in. I have also ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlinked Facebook / Created New Acct / Lost Everything

Spotify customer service took care of me by unlinking my account allowing me to create a new one, which I really appreciate. However, they have failed to respond to my multiple requests for migrating playlists and also migrating my premium membership...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify customer service took care of me by unlinking my account allowing me to create a new one, which I really appreciate. However, they have failed to respond to my multiple requests for migrating...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes