Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Forgot username/email -

I have absolutely no idea which email or un I am currently using for my premium account. I have the payment information I.e. CC number.

• I have absolutely no idea which email or un I am currently using for my premium account. I have the payment information I.e. CC number.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Songs - Where to Find Them in iOS10 App?

How can I find the list of songs I just played? If I'm in a super long playlist and bounce out and back in, I want to pick up where I left off, not have to guess. It's especially hard if I'm exploring new artists. This is information iTunes has had s...

• How can I find the list of songs I just played? If I'm in a super long playlist and bounce out and back in, I want to pick up where I left off, not have to guess. It's especially hard if I'm explorin...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still not getting My Year In Music 2016

I read a post some weeks ago on people not getting their YIM16, but that they were rolling the emails for individual YIM around the 19th or something. I still haven't gotten mine, even though I used Spotify a lot this year, except 3 months of free Go...

• Casual Listener
  • I read a post some weeks ago on people not getting their YIM16, but that they were rolling the emails for individual YIM around the 19th or something. I still haven't gotten mine, even though I used ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple deductions from my bank account

Hi There, I saw the ad on 3 months premium for 99 cents and I took up the offer. I went to the payment page to make payment, keyed in my card details and there was a message that says I was on a similar offer. There was no indication whether payment ...

• Hi There, I saw the ad on 3 months premium for 99 cents and I took up the offer. I went to the payment page to make payment, keyed in my card details and there was a message that says I was on a simi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I. I bought wrong premium for wrong account how do I fix?

I didn't know I had 2 accounts and I bought for the wrong 1.I tried connecting my Facebook to this account but the details on Spotify and Facebook are different and when I go to change them on Facebook they are the correct details and wrong on Spotif...

• Visitor
  • I didn't know I had 2 accounts and I bought for the wrong 1. I tried connecting my Facebook to this account but the details on Spotify and Facebook are different and when I go to change them on Fa...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete an extra account

So I added another account because I forgot when I even started one before, I got charged twice this month for that other account is there a way you guys can relocated that account for me and refund me the 9.99 that was charged ? Thank you

• Visitor
  • So I added another account because I forgot when I even started one before, I got charged twice this month for that other account is there a way you guys can relocated that account for me and refund ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Quitting Premium on an acc on which i forgot the password

Hei guys i got a big problem.I am using Spotify Premium on an account i have wether the email nor the password. The Account is on my mobile and i just made it before to test spotify Premium. I know its really dumb but i at least have the account deta...

• Visitor
  • Hei guys i got a big problem. I am using Spotify Premium on an account i have wether the email nor the password. The Account is on my mobile and i just made it before to test spotify Premium. I know...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card not delivered

Bought a premium gift card for someone as a Christmas present but it never delivered. What should I do?

• Bought a premium gift card for someone as a Christmas present but it never delivered. What should I do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about gift cards and the 3 months for 99c deal.

If I redeem a gift card will I still be able to take advantage of the 3 months for 99c deal when the gift card subscription ends? Thanks.

• If I redeem a gift card will I still be able to take advantage of the 3 months for 99c deal when the gift card subscription ends? Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just got the 0,99 deal, what happens if I cancel my subscription right now?

Will I still be able to use Premium until the end of the 3 months, or will it stop immediately? The reason I'm asking is because I'm afraid I will forget to cancel my subscription before the end of the 3 months and I'll get billed 9,99.

• Will I still be able to use Premium until the end of the 3 months, or will it stop immediately? The reason I'm asking is because I'm afraid I will forget to cancel my subscription before the end of t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription charge after cancelling

I cancelled my subscrition two weeks before my next charge and i still got charged for the next month.

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my subscrition two weeks before my next charge and i still got charged for the next month.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I receive a End of Year summary if I only recently turned on email updates for News?

I was really looking forwards to this as I had a lot of fun with it last year. I think it would be incredibly irresponsible for Spotify to have changed the way this service was delivered, not tell its users directly, and then not allow someone to vie...

• I was really looking forwards to this as I had a lot of fun with it last year. I think it would be incredibly irresponsible for Spotify to have changed the way this service was delivered, not tell it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment help / Ajuda pagamento

Hi, my name is Jonathan (I'm from Brazil, I speak little English)I tried to activate Premiun's offer for $ 1.99 with the same credit card that my brother used to activate his, but mine did not migrate to the premiun but the charge came. What do I do?...

• Hi, my name is Jonathan (I'm from Brazil, I speak little English) I tried to activate Premiun's offer for $ 1.99 with the same credit card that my brother used to activate his, but mine did not migr...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months 1 euro trial

When I click on the pop up screen ' try premium for 3 months for one euro, it shows me the payment page. When I switch to ideal, the only options I get are; pay 1 month ahead for 9,99 pay 3 months ahead for... and pay 6 months ahead for ... , now how...

• Regular
  • When I click on the pop up screen ' try premium for 3 months for one euro, it shows me the payment page. When I switch to ideal, the only options I get are; pay 1 month ahead for 9,99 pay 3 months ah...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I'm having trouble with getting my account on public. I asked my friends to look me up on spotify and none of them found me even though I am linked with Facebook. How can I get public?

• I'm having trouble with getting my account on public. I asked my friends to look me up on spotify and none of them found me even though I am linked with Facebook. How can I get public?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My library is gone

My subscription didn't automatically renew, since renewing i have lost all saved songs etc. I have uninstalled app on my phone and reinstalled but that due not help. Is everything gone ort is it just hiding somewhere?

• My subscription didn't automatically renew, since renewing i have lost all saved songs etc. I have uninstalled app on my phone and reinstalled but that due not help. Is everything gone ort is it just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify gift card

Hi, a couple of days ago I bought a spotify gift card to my friend. She hasn't received it yet but they already got my payment. What's wrong and what should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, a couple of days ago I bought a spotify gift card to my friend. She hasn't received it yet but they already got my payment. What's wrong and what should I do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card - bought one, now cannot buy another

HI - 46 minutes ago, bought one gift card, but now I go back to purchase another and it says that the system is not accepting our cards - have tried 3... is there a general problem or only me?? What am I doing wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • HI - 46 minutes ago, bought one gift card, but now I go back to purchase another and it says that the system is not accepting our cards - have tried 3... is there a general problem or only me?? What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reset password

I forgot my password as I was trying to set up my account on a new phone. I tried using Facebook because I remembered doing so at one point. It brought up an older free account I had. I tried reset password and it told me I had to change my Facebook ...

• I forgot my password as I was trying to set up my account on a new phone. I tried using Facebook because I remembered doing so at one point. It brought up an older free account I had. I tried reset p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes