Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed to SingTel Music for Spotify but account is still on Free

Hi, I love Spotify and have been using it for a year, recently subscribed to SingTel music which waives my data plan for using premium Spotify. Recently I'm using the same account but it got downgraded to a free account. Troubleshooted to no avail an...

• Hi, I love Spotify and have been using it for a year, recently subscribed to SingTel music which waives my data plan for using premium Spotify. Recently I'm using the same account but it got downgrad...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email address in use already

A while ago I started to created an account and got distracted. I have since been trying to do so again, but now when I try to sign up, it says my email address is already in use. However, if I tell it to send me a password reset, it says the email a...

• A while ago I started to created an account and got distracted. I have since been trying to do so again, but now when I try to sign up, it says my email address is already in use. However, if I tell ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change a country of a family member in a Familiy Subscription?

My gf is the owner of a Family Subscription and I am a family member on her subscription. But for me in my account my configuration of country is with US with a Zip Code that I don't recognize and for her is Brazil (that's where we live). I can't cha...

• Visitor
  • My gf is the owner of a Family Subscription and I am a family member on her subscription. But for me in my account my configuration of country is with US with a Zip Code that I don't recognize and fo...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update payment info

Hey team - I got a new debit card and wanted to update the payment info, but when I go the Subscription page, I just getting a spinning circle and no fields to enter the new card info. How can I update it and get my music back? =[

• Hey team - I got a new debit card and wanted to update the payment info, but when I go the Subscription page, I just getting a spinning circle and no fields to enter the new card info. How can I upda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Watch it! 3 months premium NOT for 9 euro

I clicked the button for 3 months premium for 9 euro. I did my part of the contract, and paid 9 euro. Then I had a subscription for only one month. That is not very reliable. I wil not do that ever again, the adds are not very trustworthy.

• I clicked the button for 3 months premium for 9 euro. I did my part of the contract, and paid 9 euro. Then I had a subscription for only one month. That is not very reliable. I wil not do that ever a...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ideal

When can i pay with iDEAL because it doesn't work

• Casual Listener
  • When can i pay with iDEAL because it doesn't work
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help switch email

Hey everyone! I need some help, I have an old email as my current email so I think "My Year in music 2016" has been sent there, I'm connected to facebook with a certain Email but I have not gotten any mail from Spotify, also when I try to use the mai...

• Hey everyone! I need some help, I have an old email as my current email so I think "My Year in music 2016" has been sent there, I'm connected to facebook with a certain Email but I have not gotten an...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify took my money but does not supply service

I pay for spotify through apple. My credit card had been locked and the spotify payment wasnt made. now that I made the payment spotify still doesnt work and I cant find a way to contact them

• I pay for spotify through apple. My credit card had been locked and the spotify payment wasnt made. now that I made the payment spotify still doesnt work and I cant find a way to contact  them ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cerix

Hola. Tengo un Sony Xperia y cuando apago la pantalla con el Spotify en uso se detiene la reproducción. ¿Álguien sabe que hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Tengo un Sony Xperia y cuando apago la pantalla con el Spotify en uso se detiene la reproducción. ¿Álguien sabe que hacer?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Account Payment Details

Hi!I'm having two issues today. I activated Spotify through my Rogers account in Canada, and it said it was set up as the payment option on my account. Then, when I logged into Spotify to double-check, not only did it not indicate that Rogers was the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm having two issues today.  I activated Spotify through my Rogers account in Canada, and it said it was set up as the payment option on my account. Then, when I logged into Spotify to do...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extending student discount

Hola! So I got the extension email and verified my university email address again before my account expires on 20.12.2016.However, the profile overview says I will be charged 9,99. What's going on there?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! So I got the extension email and verified my university email address again before my account expires on 20.12.2016. However, the profile overview says I will be charged 9,99. What's going o...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my Subscription, but still getting charged

How do I get in contact with Customer Service? I am continuing to get charged for my monthly subscription, but have been on a free account for 3+ months now. Please provide me with contact information on how to rectify.

• How do I get in contact with Customer Service?  I am continuing to get charged for my monthly subscription, but have been on a free account for 3+ months now.  Please provide me with contac...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The form to buy a gift card is hanging with "Invalid date" -> Show-Stopper!

Dear programmers,i found a show-stopping bug:I cannot procede in the form to buy a gift card, it is hanging with "Invalid date" in the field "Delivery date".I tried every possible and impossible combination, german or amercian format, with dot,slash,...

• Dear programmers, i found a show-stopping bug: I cannot procede in the form to buy a gift card, it is hanging with "Invalid date" in the field "Delivery date". I tried every possible and impossi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to close my account and get a new account

Hi, how can I close my account, so that I can have a new account with the e-mail now in use?

• Visitor
  • Hi, how can I close my account, so that I can have a new account with the e-mail now in use?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid postal code Canada

Hi there - I am trying to sign up for the premium service but I kept getting an error message saying "enter a valid postal code". I know my postal code is correct and matches my credit card, but it won't accept it. Any ideas what I should do? Trying ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - I am trying to sign up for the premium service but I kept getting an error message saying "enter a valid postal code". I know my postal code is correct and matches my credit card, but it w...
  • Itskovich
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant log into my account! and cant restore password

So a few days ago i got an email from spotify saying I ended my premium prenumeration. I have not done that. Then i got an email from spotify that there has been some suspicious use and that my password may have been leaked from another service. I go...

• So a few days ago i got an email from spotify saying I ended my premium prenumeration. I have not done that.   Then i got an email from spotify that there has been some suspicious use and that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de plan familiar premium

No puedo hacer el pago de mi suscripción de plan familiar premium con ninguna tarjeta, ya corrobore y tengo el saldo suficiente, compre una tarjeta de Spotify y con esa tampoco puedo pagar porque es plan familiar, volví a la tarjeta normal y sigue si...

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo hacer el pago de mi suscripción de plan familiar premium con ninguna tarjeta, ya corrobore y tengo el saldo suficiente, compre una tarjeta de Spotify y con esa tampoco puedo pagar porque es ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account No Longer Active Help Please!!!

So, it's been a while since i've logged in, and when I try my username or e-mail it says the account is no longer active so how can I "activate" it again so I can use it?

• So, it's been a while since i've logged in, and when I try my username or e-mail it says the account is no longer active so how can I "activate" it again so I can use it? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Present dilemma

I would like to give as christmas present to my 3 uncles 6 month of spotify spending about 15-20€ for each of them.My idea was as follow:create three accounts with the new offert of 3 months of premium at 0.99€ (lets say for jenuary february and marc...

• I would like to give as christmas present to my 3 uncles 6 month of spotify spending about 15-20€ for each of them. My idea was as follow: create three accounts with the new offert of 3 months of p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still losing my premium subscription after redeeming two Spotify Giftcards

Hi! I am a long time premium user and I usually pay by creditcard, but I received two Giftcards last week, both for 1 month, so I decided to turn off the creditcard payment for this month. I redeemed the Giftcards two days ago, yet I still receive me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    I am a long time premium user and I usually pay by creditcard, but I received two Giftcards last week, both for 1 month, so I decided to turn off the creditcard payment for this mo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes