Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrongfully charged

I had free premium for 30 days. When the 30th day came I clicked on the 3 months for 0.99 a month and instead I got charged the regular price of $10. Please help me figure out how to get my money back and get the correct plan.

• I had free premium for 30 days. When the 30th day came I clicked on the 3 months for 0.99 a month and instead I got charged the regular price of $10. Please help me figure out how to get my money bac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY Current playlist is gone.

Went to listen to the 200 plus songs a few weeks ago & they were just gone. I have been sending emails to Sonos..no luck. Can they be retreived? My username is Clau52.

• Went to listen to the 200 plus songs a few weeks ago & they were just gone. I have been sending emails to Sonos..no luck. Can they be retreived? My username is Clau52.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I forget my email and user

My phone got destroyed I got a new one and I forgot my email user and password but I am still being charged on my credit card. And I will still like to listen to Spotify Premium.

• My phone got destroyed I got a new one and I forgot my email user and password but I am still being charged on my credit card. And I will still like to listen to Spotify Premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Created two accounts to use with Spotify 3 months for 9MXN each.

I did as stated in the title, since I just wanted to use a new account and use that promotion but the first time it stated that I had already got a similar promotion activated. After several tries, and making another account altogether to try again m...

• I did as stated in the title, since I just wanted to use a new account and use that promotion but the first time it stated that I had already got a similar promotion activated. After several tries, a...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payments

I had my debit card linked to my account and the payments were coming out fine. Then my debit card expired and before I could get anouther one my account unlinked. When I went back on there and tried to put another payment method in it keeps saying O...

• I had my debit card linked to my account and the payments were coming out fine. Then my debit card expired and before I could get anouther one my account unlinked. When I went back on there and tried...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doble cobro mensual

Estimados favor ayuda....cuando me suscribí a sptotify se suponía que cancelaría 3.099 mensual, pero comenzaron a llegar los recibos y estoy pagando dos veces la misma suma...despues de esto cancelé la suscripsión y me siguen cobrando...que se puede ...

• Estimados favor ayuda....cuando me suscribí a sptotify se suponía que cancelaría 3.099 mensual, pero comenzaron a llegar los recibos y estoy pagando dos veces la misma suma...despues de esto cancelé ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Device Check

I want to make sure my family isn't giving out their username/password to other people. Is thre a way I can see how many and which devices my family is using their spotify account for?

• I want to make sure my family isn't giving out their username/password to other people. Is thre a way I can see how many and which devices my family is using their spotify account for?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription fee is still charged after changing to part of family package

My mobile billing statement still shows the charge of the premium subcription fee after changing my subscription package from individual premium to part of family package in Sept 2016. Please assist on this and do let me know if you need my mobile bi...

• My mobile billing statement still shows the charge of the premium subcription fee after changing my subscription package from individual premium to part of family package in Sept 2016. Please assist ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged for Premium whilst on a Free account.

I was charged 9.99 this month for Premium and in fact, when I opened my Spotify app my account was listed as Premium. I then logged in through the website to unsubscribe however I was listed there as a Free user. I then logged out of Spotify though t...

• I was charged 9.99 this month for Premium and in fact, when I opened my Spotify app my account was listed as Premium. I then logged in through the website to unsubscribe however I was listed the...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't recognize I'm no longer abroad

I went to Europe and my Spotify still thinks I'm abroad. My premium account was changed to free for some reason while I was abroad so now I am locked out of my account. Please advise

• I went to Europe and my Spotify still thinks I'm abroad. My premium account was changed to free for some reason while I was abroad so now I am locked out of my account. Please advise
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Codes for Family Premium won't work

I upgraded my Spotify account to a Family plan. When I send an invite to the account I want added we enter the code and it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service". We've tried multiple t...

• I upgraded my Spotify account to a Family plan. When I send an invite to the account I want added we enter the code and it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again o...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sudden Change in Premium Charge

From the time I made my account premium from student discount, i've been paying around $4.99 per month and then suddenly I was recently charged $10. I had to update my card, just to bring back my student discount back. Any reason why the price was bu...

• From the time I made my account premium from student discount, i've been paying around $4.99 per month and then suddenly I was recently charged $10. I had to update my card, just to bring back my stu...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Télécharger

Je suis abonnée à Premium et j'essaie de télécharger un album et lorsque je pèse sur télécharger on me ramène toujours à la publicité de Spotify

• Je suis abonnée à Premium et j'essaie de télécharger un album et lorsque je pèse sur télécharger on me ramène toujours à la publicité de Spotify
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello! I've got trouble accessing my sister's Premium for Family

I used her redemption link/code, I plugged in my info & our address, and I went through all the other steps correctly as far as I know. It listed this account as the one activated for Premium. Yet, I've got nothing. My account still reads "Free". I'v...

• Visitor
  • I used her redemption link/code, I plugged in my info & our address, and I went through all the other steps correctly as far as I know.  It listed this account as the one activated for Premi...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Abo (German homepage) same email address

Hey Spotify Team, I wanted to invite a family member who lives with me in the same house to Spotify Family. After registering him with his email ID, he enters his personal data and is than asked to confirm that he has the same email adress like me (n...

• Hey Spotify Team,  I wanted to invite a family member who lives with me in the same house to Spotify Family. After registering him with his email ID, he enters his personal data and is than ask...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account switch

I have a premium account under my facebook signin paid via my sprint bill, but I deactivate facebook and have a regular user name sign in, how can i switch to my user name account and not lose my play list from the facebook signin

• I have a premium account under my facebook signin paid via my sprint bill, but I deactivate facebook and have a regular user name sign in, how can i switch to my user name account and not lose my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to redeem code" for Spotify Family

I was added to Spotify Family account, but I keep getting error saying "We are unable to redeem code" I can't access anything. I was given a code but I just get that message.

• I was added to Spotify Family account, but I keep getting error saying "We are unable to redeem code" I can't access anything. I was given a code but I just get that message.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

I pay for spotify premium every single month but my music won't even play when I'm offfline not to mention that I can't search for anything.

• I pay for spotify premium every single month but my music won't even play when I'm offfline not to mention that I can't search for anything.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes