Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Do transferred playlists keep the original dates for songs added?

I may be switching over to a new spotify account and saw that you could have your old playlists transferred to your new account. On the pc version, you can see the songs and the dates added for each playlist. My question is: When the playlists are tr...

• I may be switching over to a new spotify account and saw that you could have your old playlists transferred to your new account. On the pc version, you can see the songs and the dates added for each ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify 3-month Free Trial Error

My Question or IssueOn Tuesday, September 28, I decided to subscribe for the 3 month free trial advertised in the Spotify app. My account has never held premium status before. To sign up, I clicked on the link to the 3-month trial sign-up page provid...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue On Tuesday, September 28, I decided to subscribe for the 3 month free trial advertised in the Spotify app. My account has never held premium status before. To sign up, I clicked...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Password suddenly not working, Reset link does not work

Hy,My brothers password stopped working, so He did an email reset, the email arrives but the link doesnt open, have tried with Chrome, opera, firefox and edge browser to no avail. have also tried in Incognito mode and on mobile and still the link doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hy, My brothers password stopped working, so He did an email reset, the email arrives but the link doesnt open, have tried with Chrome, opera, firefox and edge browser to no avail. have also tried...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Surveillance

Is there any truth to this? https://www.stopspotifysurveillance.org/

• Visitor
  • Is there any truth to this?   https://www.stopspotifysurveillance.org/
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I lost my account

Hello, I bought a new phone and cleaned the old one. I had a lot of Google accounts and I subscribed to one of them. The problem is that I can't remember the mail to log in and unsubscribe, for which I am charged a card. I want to change my subscript...

• Hello, I bought a new phone and cleaned the old one. I had a lot of Google accounts and I subscribed to one of them. The problem is that I can't remember the mail to log in and unsubscribe, for which...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Hi-Fi 2017-2022 still not here...

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceiPhone SE, Lenovo Think PadOperating SystemiOS 14, Win 10 All the other topics are closed, so is it not appropriate to ask why have we been waiting 2017-2022 for Spotify Lossless? I think it is very relevant question, w...

•   Plan Premium Country Finland Device iPhone SE,  Lenovo Think Pad Operating System iOS 14, Win 10   All the other topics are closed, so is it not appropriate to ask why have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Account lost. I ordered my premium duo to an OLD WRONG account.

Hallo everybody,Yesterday i got Premium Duo for me and my wife. Today i saw that MY Premium is on an very old version of an Spotify Account. Had been on my PC. I never used it really. Only Android Smartphones. I went in to that account and changed a ...

• Hallo everybody, Yesterday i got Premium Duo for me and my wife.  Today i saw that MY Premium is on an very old version of an Spotify Account.  Had been on my PC. I never used it really....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Setting up new account

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDevicePocophone F1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have Spotify Premium and want to set my mother up with a free account. But because my gmail account is linked with hers for backup and other purposes, when ...

• Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Pocophone F1 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have Spotify Premium and want to set my mother up with a free account.&nbsp...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Continuously getting large number of Reset password emails

Hi, I have what I assume is a popular Spotify username. Since Spotify offers the possibility to reset passwords only requiring you to enter what you belive is your username (and not mandating you to enter email address to reset password), I have cons...

•   Hi,   I have what I assume is a popular Spotify username. Since Spotify offers the possibility to reset passwords only requiring you to enter what you belive is your username (and not ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play stutters when streaming

Hi there I'm not sure where this post should go. I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account. When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have tried playing from multiple devices - android, iphone, ipad - all with the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I'm not sure where this post should go.   I'm having trouble with my premium spotify account.   When connecting spotify to my speakers it stutters constantly. I have t...
  • Raeren
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to iPad no longer works after a reinstall

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceiPad4Operating SystemiOS 10.3.3 My Question or IssueNa een herinstallatie van de iPad kan ik niet meer inloggen op de iPad app. Ik heb het geprobeerd met zowel mijn gebruikersnaam als mijn e-mailadres. De melding is dat het ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device iPad4 Operating System iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue Na een herinstallatie van de iPad kan ik niet meer inloggen op de iPad app. Ik heb het geprobeer...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Liked songs

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 15.2 My Question or IssueHow do I delete all my Liked songs. I’ve tried both on my iPhone and iPad. I cant figure it out. I can only delete one song at a time. How do I delete all my Liked so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 15.2   My Question or Issue How do I delete all my Liked songs. I’ve tried both on my iPhone and iPad. I cant figure i...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recognition for Premium membership

PlanPremium DuoCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 6s (Premium membership is working on Windows PC)Operating SystemiOS 12.2My Question or IssueHi there, I am using Premium Duo membership.With the first ID, normally I am logging-in from my PC.When I switched t...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Germany Device iPhone 6s (Premium membership is working on Windows PC) Operating System iOS 12.2 My Question or Issue Hi there,   I am using Premium Duo membe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reactivate the "Sign-Up with Google" option

I was able to create a new account using the "Sign-up with Google" option on Dec 17th 2021, and activate a family premium account. I am now trying to onboard my family members, all using Google / Android phones. In order to do this, I need to create ...

• I was able to create a new account using the "Sign-up with Google" option on Dec 17th 2021, and activate a family premium account. I am now trying to onboard my family members, all using Google / A...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account via partner, add Premium Duo on same address

Hi,We have a Premium Spotify account via a partner (xs4all) which we want to keep. We want to add a Premium Duo account for my daughters on the same address.Is this possible as the documentation is unclear about that?Thanks for your support,William

• Hi, We have a Premium Spotify account via a partner (xs4all) which we want to keep. We want to add a Premium Duo account for my daughters on the same address. Is this possible as the documentation ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with email + password

Hello, I can't log into my account with email + password. I reset my password, tried it with the new one but failed again. The reset email stated my username (many numbers) and I used that with my new password. It worked but problem is, it is hard to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I can't log into my account with email + password. I reset my password, tried it with the new one but failed again. The reset email stated my username (many numbers) and I used that w...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Don't advertise to me in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish.

Just because I listen to music with Spanish lyrics does not mean you should send me advertising in Spanish. You are losing your opportunity to market to me, because I don't speak Spanish.

• Just because I listen to music with Spanish lyrics does not mean you should send me advertising in Spanish.    You are losing your opportunity to market to me, because I don't speak Spani...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution i cant redeem my code

@Spotify hello spotify please help me I'm from germany I bought spotify code and I don't know how to redeem it please help

• Regular
  • @Spotify hello spotify please help me I'm from germany I bought spotify code and I don't know how to redeem it please help❤️
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Too many commercials, not enough music

Spotify is only playing 4 to 5 songs, less that 15 minutes of music, then multiple commercials. I don't mind the commercials but play the 30 minutes of music that is advertised please

• Spotify is only playing 4 to 5 songs, less that 15 minutes of music, then multiple commercials.  I don't mind the commercials but play the 30 minutes of music that is advertised please
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting recommendations acoording to preferences

Hi, I am a fan of Funk-Jazz-Fusion music. I spend my time on Spotify listening to the above 30% of the time and the rest between podcasts and quiet music (traditional or smooth jazz). While I het many recommendations on podcasts and the quiet music, ...

• Hi, I am a fan of Funk-Jazz-Fusion music. I spend my time on Spotify listening to the above 30% of the time and the rest between podcasts and quiet music (traditional or smooth jazz). While I het man...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes