Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No access to my Facebook friends

By creating an account, I accidentally did not provide spotify the total access to my facebook account. Now I am not able to find my facebook friends on Spotify and I am not able to use their playlistsHow can I change this?

• By creating an account, I accidentally did not provide spotify the total access to my facebook account. Now I am not able to find my facebook friends on Spotify and I am not able to use their playlis...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Spotify forcing Premium users to go to the Family plan?

I have the premium trial (by the way Spotify, "trial" is a noun, not a verb), and went to check the price of Premium in case there was a discount when paying a year in advance. Every page I went to showed "Premium for Family" and "Premium for Student...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium trial (by the way Spotify, "trial" is a noun, not a verb), and went to check the price of Premium in case there was a discount when paying a year in advance.  Every page I wen...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with mobile?

hi, is there any way i can pay premium with my smart or globe account? cause i want to change my payment methods to that but it says that my only options is either credit cards or paypal... my country is the philippines by the way. thanks

• hi, is there any way i can pay premium with my smart or globe account? cause i want to change my payment methods to that but it says that my only options is either credit cards or paypal... my countr...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't get my "your 2016 on spotify" email

As i mentioned in the topic i didn't get my email with this years statistics. Can i get it any way else?

• Casual Listener
  • As i mentioned in the topic i didn't get my email with this years statistics. Can i get it any way else?
  • andrzejtekien
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account stoled

Good morning, somebody had stolen my account.I can connect only from Facebook Connect but somebody change the mail and pass of my account and I can't connect with mail.Exist any way for recovery my account?Thanks for your help

• Good morning, somebody had stolen my account. I can connect only from Facebook Connect but somebody change the mail and pass of my account and I can't connect with mail. Exist any way for recov...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal login for initial payment is broken

I recently created a new account, and deactivated my premium subscription on my old account. When I went to enable premium on my new spotify account, I tried to use the same paypal account as I used for the old spotify account. Whenever I click "Agre...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently created a new account, and deactivated my premium subscription on my old account. When I went to enable premium on my new spotify account, I tried to use the same paypal account as I used ...
  • Clossd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

In Saturday I buyed Premium for 0,99 ct but my account is still " Free " .. what should I do ? (I Buyed it with PayPal)

• In Saturday I buyed Premium for 0,99 ct but my account is still " Free " .. what should I do ? (I Buyed it with PayPal)
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account overcharged during upgrade

My account was charged twice, once on the 15th and again on the 28th. Please assist as I CANNOT get a hold of a representative to assist me. Please help! I wonder if Apple customers has to deal with this type patronage.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was charged twice, once on the 15th and again on the 28th. Please assist as I CANNOT get a hold of a representative to assist me. Please help! I wonder if Apple customers has to deal with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Top2016 is not my Top2016

I have been talking with some friends recently and they appeared to have the same problem than me: My Top2016 playlist contains songs that I don't listen to and seems to be randomly done. Some songs that I don't even know are included in this playlis...

• I have been talking with some friends recently and they appeared to have the same problem than me: My Top2016 playlist contains songs that I don't listen to and seems to be randomly done.   So...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague premion me hiciron 3 cargos a la tarjeta

pague por el servicio premium me dice que ya habia aprovechado ese descuento y me hicieron 3 cargos a mi tarjeta por 9 pesos cada uno, acaso al finalizar los 3 meses me aran 3 cargos cada mes por 99? si mi cuenta aun sigue en gratis exigo solucion

• Casual Listener
  • pague por el servicio premium me dice que ya habia aprovechado ese descuento y me hicieron 3 cargos a mi tarjeta por 9 pesos cada uno, acaso al finalizar los 3 meses me aran 3 cargos cada mes por 99?...
  • Luisjefe97
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly - why does Latin music keep showing up?

A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do not listen to Latin music. My library has 200+ songs,...

• Casual Listener
  • A brief background on me. I'm from singapore, which is as far as its geographically possible from the Latin hemisphere . I speak English and Chinese, not a single word of Latin. Consequently, I do no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de tarjeta de pago (error del sistema) / Changing credit card (sistem error)

Buenos días a todos: (Question in English below) El día de cargo en la tarjeta recordé que había cancelado la tarjeta de pago que tenía seleccionada para el pago de la cuota mensual. Cuando fui a cambiar de tarjeta de crédito, me pone el siguiente me...

error spotify.png
  • Buenos días a todos:     (Question in English below)   El día de cargo en la tarjeta recordé que había cancelado la tarjeta de pago que tenía seleccionada para el pago de la cuota me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan

Hola buenas noches, tengo una consulta... yo anteriormente acepté la oferta de Spotify al sucribirme por 0.99 y me daban 3 meses gratis, ahora quiero pasarme al plan familiar y mi curiosidad es que si pierdo los meses que me hacen falta o cómo sería ...

• Hola buenas noches, tengo una consulta... yo anteriormente acepté la oferta de Spotify al sucribirme por 0.99 y me daban 3 meses gratis, ahora quiero pasarme al plan familiar y mi curiosidad es que s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles upgrading to premium

Hello, I've recently ran into a problem trying to upgrade to premium. I've always just used an iTunes card instead of using my card but now there is not an option at all to upgrade. Does anyone else use iTunes cards to pay for the premium, if so coul...

• Hello, I've recently ran into a problem trying to upgrade to premium. I've always just used an iTunes card instead of using my card but now there is not an option at all to upgrade. Does anyone else ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling pre-paid Premium

Hi. I pre-paid for a year of Premium last year. It ends 12/29/16. Do I need to do anything to cancel premium after that date, or will it cancel on its own if I don't do anything? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I pre-paid for a year of Premium last year. It ends 12/29/16. Do I need to do anything to cancel premium after that date, or will it cancel on its own if I don't do anything? Thanks.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and subscription

Hey there,So I recently changed my country from Ireland to Canada and today I signed up for premium so my husband can have an account.It stepped me through the whole process and I entered our CC details and I added him to the family account but when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, So I recently changed my country from Ireland to Canada and today I signed up for premium so my husband can have an account. It stepped me through the whole process and I entered our CC ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in (Error 408)

The problem is simple, spotify is telling me that i can't log in because the cauntry i'm in is different from the cauntry on my profile, but is impossible because i've never moved from here. I've never changed my cauntry and never moved. Yesterday it...

• Regular
  • The problem is simple, spotify is telling me that i can't log in because the cauntry i'm in is different from the cauntry on my profile, but is impossible because i've never moved from here. I've nev...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having troubles with my premium subscription

Hi, on December 14th Spotify charged me the montly price I pay for the subscription, and when I logged in my account was on a free subscription, I logged out and I logged in again but it didn't work, I also unistalled the app and I installed it again...

• Hi, on December 14th Spotify charged me the montly price I pay for the subscription, and when I logged in my account was on a free subscription, I logged out and I logged in again but it didn't work,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged REGULAR price during "promotion"

I signed up during the promotion "99 cents for first 3 months" I didn't receive ANYTHING for 99 cents!! Instead I am being charged the full regular prince ($9.99 month) right from day one. And it says I will be charged the regular price every month h...

• I signed up during the promotion "99 cents for first 3 months" I didn't receive ANYTHING for 99 cents!!  Instead I am being charged the full regular prince ($9.99 month) right from day one.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Children and premium for family

I am a premium member and would like to purchase premium for family and add my 10 year old and 8 year old. I can not add them without an email address (they do not have one as they are too young) and I am not allowed to use my email address as it is ...

• Regular
  • I am a premium member and would like to purchase premium for family and add my 10 year old and 8 year old. I can not add them without an email address (they do not have one as they are too young) and...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes