Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No consigo comprar 3 meses de Spotify por 0,99€

Buenos días. Me acaban de pasar una oferta de 3 meses de Spotify por 0,99€, pero a la hora de comprar me sale 9.99. ¿Se puede solucionar esto? Gracias

• Buenos días.   Me acaban de pasar una oferta de 3 meses de Spotify por 0,99€, pero a la hora de comprar me sale 9.99.   ¿Se puede solucionar esto?   Gracias
  • fredericramirez
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for family premium and premium account at the same time

A few days ago I upgraded to the spotify family premium account. I got charged for the first payment of spotify family premium account. Then today when I logged in - It says I am not on the family account - I am just a normal premium account and I ha...

• Visitor
  • A few days ago I upgraded to the spotify family premium account.    I got charged for the first payment of spotify family premium account.   Then today when I logged in - It says I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

We started a family subscription with two of our kids having their own premium accounts. Our children are now on our family plan, and they are still being charged for their accounts at 9.99/month on top of our 14.99/month. Please advise.

• We started a family subscription with two of our kids having their own premium accounts.  Our children are now on our family plan, and they are still being charged for their accounts at 9.99/mon...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

have premium family account but account info says free

Maybe someone can help me with the following issue. Recently I changed from a premium account to a familiy premium account. Me and all my familiy members are getting premium, but when I check my account status it states that I have a free account cur...

• Maybe someone can help me with the following issue. Recently I changed from a premium account to a familiy premium account. Me and all my familiy members are getting premium, but when I check my acco...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Somebody else used my student discount the last year but unsuscribed now because I'd like to have it back. When I wanted to get my student discount it says that it is still used by someone else

• Somebody else used my student discount the last year but unsuscribed now because I'd like to have it back. When I wanted to get my student discount it says that it is still used by someone else
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not qualified to avail 3 months of Premium for $0.99

I would like to avail of this premium promo good for 3 months @ NZ$0.99. Everytime I click the banner, it says I am not qualified? And offers the NZ$12.99 for 3 months Premium instead. Why? Hope you can assist as I really use Spotify for hours on a d...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to avail of this premium promo good for 3 months @ NZ$0.99.  Everytime I click the banner, it says I am not qualified?  And offers the NZ$12.99 for 3 months Premium instead. &n...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Grayed Out

Hey guys,I have certain songs grayed out for me.In particular, it's FXXK IT, LAST DANCE, and GIRLFRIEND by BIGBANG.I'm in the US, so I was wondering whether it's region specific.However, other US people on YouTube are claiming that they're able to ac...

• Hey guys, I have certain songs grayed out for me. In particular, it's FXXK IT, LAST DANCE, and GIRLFRIEND by BIGBANG. I'm in the US, so I was wondering whether it's region specific. However,&nbsp...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Spotify

I literally pay for and use spotify for how cool the MYIM has been, it really made me love spotify and how much they cared about music and what you listen to and show it back to you. Now that I've learned I had to be signed up for spam mail through s...

• I literally pay for and use spotify for how cool the MYIM has been, it really made me love spotify and how much they cared about music and what you listen to and show it back to you.  Now that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

0.99 total or 0.99 per month?

Is the promotion 0.99 for 3 months or 0.99 a month for 3 months? Also i'm interested in trying it out but I would only want to pay for the three months, I would not want to continue it to the 4th month and get charged 9.99

• Is the promotion 0.99 for 3 months or 0.99 a month for 3 months? Also i'm interested in trying it out but I would only want to pay for the three months, I would not want to continue it to the 4th mon...
  • Zuzakon
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country and family sub.

HiIve had a swedish Spotify account.Now ive moved to Denmark.Today i tried to change my premium sub to a family sub.Unfortunately Spotify accounts made by family members wont be created, because of the Danish placement.I followed the directions to ch...

• Regular
  • Hi Ive had a swedish Spotify account. Now ive moved to Denmark. Today i tried to change my premium sub to a family sub. Unfortunately Spotify accounts made by family members wont be created, be...
  • Miami1978
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months 0,99c with paysafecard

Hello everyone, just wanted to ask if i don´t get the discount if i buy my premium with paysafecard ? thanks in advance Stephan

• Hello everyone,    just wanted to ask if i don´t get the discount if i buy my premium with paysafecard ?      thanks in advance   Stephan
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed PS4

Hey, so i was listening some music and when the music ends an advertising started, so i closed Spotify to skip it and then i start the app again and said "Login Failed, you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. Help. Edit. - Nevermind, all good. x...

• Hey, so i was listening some music and when the music ends an advertising started, so i closed Spotify to skip it and then i start the app again and said "Login Failed, you can only use spotify abroa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to make Spotify forget my interests?

There must be other with Family subscribers with this problems but I don't know where to search. For a long time I had a single premium account which was used to play songs for all of my family, with all our veried interests. But as the kids grew up ...

• There must be other with Family subscribers with this problems but I don't know where to search.   For a long time I had a single premium account which was used to play songs for all of my fam...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cargo no reconocido

Al revisar mi estado de cuenta me apareció un cargo por la cantidad de $1,188 pesos sin embargo no cuento con servicio premium

• Casual Listener
  • Al revisar mi estado de cuenta me apareció un cargo por la cantidad de  $1,188 pesos sin embargo no cuento con servicio premium
  • Antoniorh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset form expired

I've tried to reset my password and have been trying this for 3 months. Every time I go to reset it I get a "sorry,your form has expired. Please try again" this was off of an email that was just sent. Image is attached.

• I've tried to reset my password and have been trying this for 3 months. Every time I go to reset it I get a "sorry,your form has expired. Please try again" this was off of an email that was just sent...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from facebook

I deactivated my facebook account and when I went to use spotify it reactivated my FB account. I am a premium customer, I need to change my account setting and connect separate from FB. I will not be using FB anymore.

• I deactivated my facebook account and when I went to use spotify it reactivated my FB account. I am a premium customer, I need to change my account setting and connect separate from FB. I will not be...
  • sascha1es
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount, Can I use when buying Spotify as a Gift for someone else?

I am considering buying Spotify as a gift for Christmas for someone and was wondering if I can take advantage of my student discount when doing so? Thanks Jake

• I am considering buying Spotify as a gift for Christmas for someone and was wondering if I can take advantage of my student discount when doing so?   Thanks    Jake
  • rylandmill
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed attempt to purchase a premium gift card online...

Have tried and failed 4 times now (3 times about a week ago and once more just now) to purchase online a 12 month premium gift card for my son. Each time, at the point of payment I have received the following error message: "error in request". Any th...

• Have tried and failed 4 times now (3 times about a week ago and once more just now) to purchase online a 12 month premium gift card for my son. Each time, at the point of payment I have received the...
  • dianga
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Pulse Premium Subscription

Hi all, I'm so terribly frustrated with this. I have a Fido Pulse plan that includes a monthly Premium Spotify subscription, and I've been trying to activate it. On my phone: I've tried turning off my wifi, going to fidohub.ca on Mozilla and Safari, ...

• Hi all,   I'm so terribly frustrated with this. I have a Fido Pulse plan that includes a monthly Premium Spotify subscription, and I've been trying to activate it.   On my phone: I've t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join family plan as it says I have a different country

Hi There, I cannot join a family plan because it says i am not in the same country as the family plan. I was a premium member but using a credit card from another country so i had to cancel my premium plan and wait for my subscription to expire befor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,   I cannot join a family plan because it says i am not in the same country as the family plan. I was a premium member but using a credit card from another country so i had to cancel ...
  • daviddbrosnan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes