Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I dont know what to do

I had signed up for just one account but then decided to do the family premium last month. So I did that trail. Well when I went to pay this month it charged me for the premium account and not the family. So I had to go and sign back up for the famil...

• I had signed up for just one account but then decided to do the family premium last month. So I did that trail. Well when I went to pay this month it charged me for the premium account and not the fa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink facebook and spotify?

I'm using my facebook to log-in to my spotify account. But now I want to deactivate my facebook account (for reasons) and I can't because everytime I deactivate, my spotify will log out.I tried making another account, but when I subscribe for premium...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using my facebook to log-in to my spotify account. But now I want to deactivate my facebook account (for reasons) and I can't because everytime I deactivate, my spotify will log out. I tried m...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email

Hi! I hope someone can help me, cause when I try to change the current e-mail (which doesn't exist?!) I'm using on spotify, and reset it so that I can use the email i actually use, they tell me that email is already taken. The email that I do want to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I hope someone can help me, cause when I try to change the current e-mail (which doesn't exist?!) I'm using on spotify, and reset it so that I can use the email i actually use, they tell...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Year In Music Email not showing up

I'm opted into recieveing all email notifcations and the email hasn't shown up in my inbox yet. Are they still being sent out or am i out of luck?

• I'm opted into recieveing all email notifcations and the email hasn't shown up in my inbox yet. Are they still being sent out or am i out of luck?
  • jennosaliendro
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Year in Music 2016

What the **bleep** happen with Year In Music 2016? The way they sent the statistics this year by email is completely useless and completely lose the feeling of being social and share with friends.Please spotify, still give time to mount the Year in M...

• Regular
  • What the **bleep** happen with Year In Music 2016? The way they sent the statistics this year by email is completely useless and completely lose the feeling of being social and share with friends. P...
  • hrld
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium subscription charged but I cant use it

So I just registered to spotify via facebook and I filled the info about my credit card so they can charge me for a premium account (it was for 3 months with a really low price offer) Basically, they charged me but then the site said "oh it looks lik...

• So I just registered to spotify via facebook and I filled the info about my credit card so they can charge me for a premium account (it was for 3 months with a really low price offer) Basically, they...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing or Wrong Confirmation Emails

4 days ago I sent a gift to my son with instructions to email him on Christmas Day. The email I got that day doesn't mention my son at all, and looks like I sent the gift ecard to myself. Will he get an email? Also, an hour ago I ordered two more gif...

• Casual Listener
  • 4 days ago I sent a gift to my son with instructions to email him on Christmas Day.  The email I got that day doesn't mention my son at all, and looks like I sent the gift ecard to myself. ...
  • MarcoPglr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers subscription

I got 6 months free with rogers in november. So I set it all up. Everything was working fine until this morning when it reverted back to a free account. I called Rogers they say everything is fine on their end. Even when I sign into my rogers online ...

• I got 6 months free with rogers in november. So I set it all up. Everything was working fine until this morning when it reverted back to a free account. I called Rogers they say everything is fine on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I had premium but its suddenly gone??

My mom bought us spotify premium a few months ago and it worked fine, but now its suddenly gone and im back to a free account? My mom says she paid, but spotify didnt write it off of her bank yet. How can we fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • My mom bought us spotify premium a few months ago and it worked fine, but now its suddenly gone and im back to a free account? My mom says she paid, but spotify didnt write it off of her bank yet. Ho...
  • Indiepassionate
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ordered the 3 month subscription

it worked fine for one night and now the account is back to free. i uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still shows as free. Invoice ID: P0148B2404

• Casual Listener
  • it worked fine for one night and now the account is back to free. i uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still shows as free. Invoice ID: P0148B2404
  • sydney241
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 2016 Statistics

So Ive been using spotify for around 1 year now. Last night I got an email about my statistics so I wanted see them but when I opened the email I realised thats Its the statistics for my old account that I forgot the password for. I then remembered t...

• Casual Listener
  • So Ive been using spotify for around 1 year now. Last night I got an email about my statistics so I wanted see them but when I opened the email I realised thats Its the statistics for my old account ...
  • ryanconsbruck
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

More payment options.

Im from indonesia, i want to buy family premium but i dont have visa debit. Is there any option?

• Im from indonesia, i want to buy family premium but i dont have visa debit. Is there any option?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t switch payment method, WHY?

I can´t seem to be able to do this, I don´t have the option UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD under SUBSCRIPTION. Can anyone please tell me why? Thanks

• I can´t seem to be able to do this, I don´t have the option UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD under SUBSCRIPTION. Can anyone please tell me why?   Thanks
  • coloyrs
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premuim promotion for wrong acct, cancelled and now cant get it on correct acct

I purchased the .99 cent trial for premium and was logged into the wrong account. I had an older account but someone else has the information to access it so I made a new one, which is the one I wanted the premuim on. I cancelled the premium on the o...

• I purchased the .99 cent trial for premium and was logged into the wrong account. I had an older account but someone else has the information to access it so I made a new one, which is the one I want...
  • coloyrs
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help with my payment

I have a RBC virtual visa debit and I'm trying to update my account to premium and it doesn't want to let me

• I have a RBC virtual visa debit and I'm trying to update my account to premium and it doesn't want to let me
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing credit card for payment

The credit card I have linked to autopay for my Spotify expires at the end of the year, so I went to update the card information on my account today with the new card info. I have entered the new credit card number and expiration date on my account p...

• Casual Listener
  • The credit card I have linked to autopay for my Spotify expires at the end of the year, so I went to update the card information on my account today with the new card info.  I have entered the n...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My e-mail is already in use... By me?

I try to change the email on this account (which I can only log in to via facebook), but it says my email is already in use. So I try to log in with that email, to delete the account.. But I can't. Because that email is connected to this account, sin...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to change the email on this account (which I can only log in to via facebook), but it says my email is already in use. So I try to log in with that email, to delete the account.. But I can...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro doble

Buen día, quisiera saber que hacer, mi caso el siguiente, me suscribí el 29 de octubre del 2015, realicé cancelación de 3 meses, pagando $34.497 pesos colombianos, lo anterior con consignación en Bancolombia; se me activó el servicio, sin embargo al ...

• Buen día, quisiera saber que hacer, mi caso el siguiente, me suscribí el 29 de octubre del 2015, realicé cancelación de 3 meses, pagando  $34.497 pesos colombianos, lo anterior con consignación ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription was normal, then I got family and it didn't work!

So I used to be subscribed normally by myself and then my family and I wanted to get the family premium so we did. Then something odd happened, we pay like normal and for some reason I have been transferred back to a normal free account. I have been ...

• So I used to be subscribed normally by myself and then my family and I wanted to get the family premium so we did. Then something odd happened, we pay like normal and for some reason I have been tran...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes